Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-22-2023, 12:31 PM   #1
moonlemon

Default Exam Season Discipline

Hello everyone,

I'm currently studying for finals (or should be) but I'm really struggling with motivation and have been slacking. Not only have I not been studying as much as I should, but I've been going to sleep progressively later at night and waking up close to noon, as well as pleasuring myself multiple times throughout the day when I should be studying. I'm also not eating well and have barely been drinking a glass of water a day, which I know is not going to help my lack of focus.

Its really not acceptable and I know I will regret it when I don't do as well as I could have done. I will aim to study for a minimum of 7 hours a day, please suggest some spanking punishments to complete each night before bed with my wooden spoon if I fail to complete the 7 hours each day. These can be on my ass, pussy or breasts. Please also feel free to suggest other punishments or give me some rules to follow each day until the exams.

Dislikes: Extreme pain, messy, corner time, forced/multiple orgasms, wedgies, bladder control

Limits: Family, public, social suicide, scat, permanent, blood, needles, pictures, body writing

Toys: Bullet Vibrator, Womanizer, lube and household items
moonlemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2023, 12:52 PM   #2
dzbll
getDare Devil

You may not cum again till after finals, you will edge 3x an hour for every hour you arent studying. For each hour under 7 you do each day you will paddle your cunt 50 times that night, and again in the morning.

You orgasm will be dependent on your finals scores. Every point below a 95 will be 10 edges you need to do before you are allowed to cum.
Old 06-23-2023, 04:36 AM   #3
Greatcornbow2
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlemon View Post
Hello everyone,

I'm currently studying for finals (or should be) but I'm really struggling with motivation and have been slacking. Not only have I not been studying as much as I should, but I've been going to sleep progressively later at night and waking up close to noon, as well as pleasuring myself multiple times throughout the day when I should be studying. I'm also not eating well and have barely been drinking a glass of water a day, which I know is not going to help my lack of focus.

Its really not acceptable and I know I will regret it when I don't do as well as I could have done. I will aim to study for a minimum of 7 hours a day, please suggest some spanking punishments to complete each night before bed with my wooden spoon if I fail to complete the 7 hours each day. These can be on my ass, pussy or breasts. Please also feel free to suggest other punishments or give me some rules to follow each day until the exams.

Ideally you need someone else to administer spanks. Do you have someone?
If not ask around: preferably someone with a strong arm. Maybe bf?

Also wooden spoon is rather mild. You need a crop or tawse or leather belt.

You need a proper routine. Up by 7am with one stroke for every 5 mins late.

Study time is 9am-1pm and 2om-6pm, with 5 mins break every hour. One stroke every 5 mins not studying at prescribed time.

Plus six for each self-pleasure.

One day off per week (Sat or Sun)
Old 06-24-2023, 12:02 AM   #4
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

You should take a cold bath or shower every morning straight after waking up for 3 minutes. This will make sure you are fully alert and instil some self-discipline.
Intense body/spa treatment dares
Exhibitionism related to the above

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Dislikes: CBT, extended dares, complex and boring dares, dietary control

Limits: social or professional suicide, piercing, anal, dangerous/disgusting,
ycoldwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2023, 06:46 AM   #5
Spankmyass1996

You must drink at least 2 litres of water per day and can only pee once during your 7 hours. If you don't complete your 7 hours of study you must strip you your underwear and give yourself a massive wedgie. You are not allowed to sleep in your bed and must sleep on a hard surface with the wedgie.

When you wake up in the morning you need to drink 1L of water and kneel with your nose to the wall for 1 hour whilst fingering your asshole then lick your finger clean. You are not allowed to use the toilet, get out of the wedgie or wash your hands until you complete your 7 hours of study the next day.

Likes: spanking my ass, ass plug, wedgies, cum denial, bondage
Punishments: scat, piss drinking, nipple clamps, public barefoot, pain, all day butt plug, toilet worship
No hard limits (no overt public/family)
Dares: enema, streaking/ public nudity (hidden), pee holding, butt hole torture, public butt plug
PM me DENIED and I can’t cum anymore this week.
Kik pluggedasshole1996
Spankmyass1996 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk