Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-19-2015, 11:28 AM   #1
Owlrings90

Trophy First Time High

A simple truth that I think will make a hilarious thread! Just share your first time getting high/drunk story.

The very first time I got high, it was after my Junior Prom. I ended up at a friend of a friend of a friend's house, and we were smoking and drinking and flirting, blah blah blah, the usual. I got drunk and mixed alcohol and took more hits than was probably wise for my first time. So yeah, I was properly fucked up, haha. Anyway, my group of friend's decided they were hungry, so we called in a designated driver and got her to take us to Waffle House. I can't eat anything because it all smells disgusting, I almost fall in the bathroom, and I am literally so fucked up that I cannot READ. I had to have someone else pay my bill for me because I couldn't figure it out. It was memorable, to say the least. Ended the night swaying to Harry Connick Jr. alone in my room.

Please humiliate me. It's what I crave and what I deserve.
Owlrings90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 11:41 AM   #2
cloudness
getDare Sweetheart

I first got drunk at 16, because when we finished school it was a tradition to go on this hill and get wasted, I ended up passing out near the shop and my step mum came and rescued me :L I first got high when I was 23 because I got given a eighth for free, I use to smoke and drink alot, but then I quit both and do not intend to do either again :]
Old 06-19-2015, 01:13 PM   #3
{OzbV

My first beer was when I was 16. I was first time truly drunk when I was 17.

My first cigarette and also first weed was when I was 17.
I wanted to try Marihuana, so I skipped school with a few girls from my class. But I had never smoked anything before, so I didn't know how to smoke. So they gave me a cigatette to teach me how to smoke. I smoked 2 or 3 cigarettes so I learned smoking without wasting weed. And then they rolled a joint. It was like 3 joints for 4 people: me and 3 girls.

I have drunk some alcohol in my life, smoked some cigarettes and shisha (arab water pipe - great thing, way better than cigarettes), some weed... I drink and smoke tobacco regularly but I haven't smoked weed for a long time. But I experiment with psychodelics though. I have already tried only one psychodelic drug: it's a triptamine called 4-HO-MET. Orgasm in my mind, divine experience, my mood was a few dimensions higher. If your normal mood, when you are sober, is like square, then mood after weed is like cube - and mood after a psychodellic is like tesseract or even better. I have had 3 trips with 4-HO-MET so far and I think I will have more. And I will check more psychodellics too.

I don't want to talk about my trips with 4-HO-MET here - if you are interested, check out sites like erowid.com or other sites. But I can say one thing: the "trip" is called "trip" for a reason. It's something you have never experienced before and even weed can't give you that.

Do we have any "psychotrippers" on the forum? xD

Last edited by {OzbV; 06-19-2015 at 01:18 PM.
{OzbV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 07:43 PM   #4
WalkingWholockian
getDare Sweetheart

Once, in middle school...in the back of a church...I got high on Jesus

Jk, I've never done drugs recreationally or drank. Too busy playing video games, actually studying, watching doctor who and chilling with my twin in in the hospital throughout middle and high school to have a social life. To be honest, none of that stuff had ever appealed to me :P except I may be developing a reliance to energy drinks

LIKES LIMITS TOYS SUPPLIES ECT

I DO NOT FACETIME/SKYPE/ETC.!

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: WalkingWholockian_official

WalkingWholockian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 11:53 AM   #5
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default first time drunk

It has to be the first time I got drunk that I remember as I have never been high ,I don't do drugs never have .
I was working in a pub as the chef and the landlord very kindly always made sure their was enough beer and rum for me in the kitchen to keep me going and on quiet nights was normally very merry when the kitchen closed at 10 pm.
This particular night a mate of mine had come in early and told me he was celebrating his sisters 21st and there would be an alnight party at his after the pub closed . We both had a lot to drink that night and I apparently drove us both to his ( this is never recommended when you have been drinking ).
I remember asking him where his sister was and being told she was at college and we would ring her soon to wish her a happy 21st.
I don't remember much else apart from there were a lot of semi-naked bodies there .I woke up the next morning on his living room floor amongst a lot of naked flesh . I wandered into his kitchen to find him making coffee .Got a mug of the hot brew and took it back into the living room and chilled on his settee . I got gropped and kissed by quite a lot of females before deciding I better dress and get home and shower etc before going to work . I only found my trousers so had to go home for clothes as well .
Well that was my first time drunk that I remember .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
alcohol, first time, weed