Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-09-2023, 07:59 AM   #1
pilik

Default [Scat] Tell me your hardest solo scat tasks

I'd be interested in hearing what your hardest solo toilet tasks are, anything you've done on your own/online and genuinely struggled to complete. Really difficult tasks making you wonder why you tried.

For me without the forced element you'd get irl I find it too easy to pussy out and just stop halfway through a task as who's going to stop me....especially if you set a task and the shit comes out especially rancid. The only thing I've found that sort of solves this is by using locks/chains and giving someone online the randomised combo code - via something like chaster.app to be safe though. It's quite hard to find anyone interested as the dom but I've done it with a couple of people and ended up eating entire loads of shit, either bit by bit or all at once depending on the doms preference, generally gagging throughout but I normally manage to complete it. Chastity, shock collars and other items can add a bit of a challenge too.

Whats the hardest task you've done solo or even just ideas? Hopefully the last mistress I served online doesn't get any inspiration from the comments mind!

Kit: Chastity device, handcuffs, combination locks, chain, open mouth gag, nose/mouth mask with tube.
pilik is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, scat, slave, suffering, toilet