Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-14-2024, 12:03 PM   #1
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default The hotel room

Part 1

We have already spoken before meeting and I told you that I would not be delicate with you and so it was. There, in that hotel lobby, your smiling but undecided gaze on what could happen next only facilitated the beginning of a vortex of torture and lust between us.
There were only a handful of steps left and your smile disappeared. I approached and firmly placed one hand on your neck and one hand directly at the level of your cunt.
I looked you straight in the eyes and asked (as if it were a simple question), "How much are you willing to humiliate yourself for me?"

Fear, mixed with embarrassment at that hand feeling your private parts, shone through on your face. a faint "As much as you want Sir" came from your mouth.
I insisted "Did you remember not to wear panties? You should have been a slut already from home!". "Yes, I did as you asked Sir"
Well. The lobby is quite empty as you can see. now you lift your dress slightly, widen the pantyhose as much as you can and insert my hand into your cunt, press it against it and ride it for at least 30 seconds."
Your face turned as red as the wallpaper in the room. You couldn't believe what you just heard. in a fraction of a second a thousand thoughts came up: if they had seen you, if the people from the hotel had arrived. What would they have thought. But deep down, you were born a slut and the idea of rubbing something on your cunt was already making you wet.
As soon as you put your hand directly on your cunt, you started grinding on it. You closed your eyes and I immediately called you back: "No, you look me in the eyes, I want to see you struggling to hide how much of a slut you are." Your cheeks were getting redder and redder.
We stared at each other, we started kissing, the two tongues met but you always kept your eyes open. good girl.
In the whirlwind of kisses, you started moaning. With open mouth. Your breathing becomes more and more labored. "Stop!" I ordered you. The final moan was a mixture of maximum excitement and moaning at not being able to go on.

"Pull yourself together, slut, and lick my hand, don't you want me to walk around smelling like your cunt?!?!" I told you laughing. You looked around because it's not like licking someone else's hand is a gesture that goes unnoticed.

Roughly recomposed, you came with me to the floor where a long corridor led to room 608. You started walking but I stopped you immediately. "Where are you going?" I asked you. A little surprised, you couldn't reply. "Now you get on all fours and you'll get to the room like this" I whispered in your ear. You stammered something like "But. Sir.. but.. how?". "Go down, now!"
And so, now at the mercy of whatever I told you, you got down on all fours and like a little dog, you accompanied me to the room.
I opened it and once you entered, I closed the door with the "Do Not Disturb" sign.

"Now I want you naked, fast and then immediately on your knees" I told you peremptorily. Not happy, from the desk, where I had placed some tools, I took a stick and started hitting your ass. "Move, slut! I don't have time to waste!".
In no time you were ready and on your knees.

“Good, now let's get started” a mean smile made you jump.
I took my cock out and placed it directly on your face. My balls were, I would say wonderfully, in your mouth.
"Now you lick my balls, until I'm satisfied. Since I want to relax, in the meantime I'll whip your ass with the cane. So make sure you stick your ass back. You can rub that clit."

You then started licking my balls and I definitely went down on that ass. If you slowed down, I hit harder. You must have licked my balls for about 5 minutes and on your ass you could see red streaks and a few drops of blood.
"Good job, little slut. I've relaxed."

"I have a surprise for you. I know you're craving cock and, as a gift, I thought I'd bring you a dozen cocks. I think you'll be happy. But I'd say I don't care too much..."

A few seconds passed and immediately someone knocked on the door.
Little by little the guys entered. some were already feeling their cocks under their trousers.

"Guys, here's the slut. I'd say her mouth can't wait to suck your cock. Consider that her ass is also screwed." I said, scoffing. They all started laughing and some commented on your body.

The first ones got courageous and started groping you. You didn't agree. "Sir, please, that's too many cocks. I won't be able to satisfy them all!" you started to beg.
“Shut up slut. You have enough holes to handle all the guys"

I'm in a very friendly and kinky discord server and looking for new people to join us so if you're interested -> contact me

Kik: lceppa
MarkNDoubt is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk