Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 04-15-2020, 08:34 AM   #1
TheGrandInquisitor
Account Banned

Default All New, All Improved Slave Training Service

Greetings Potential Slaves, whores, sluts and sets of fuckholes and welcome to the All new and all better Slave Trainig Service.

What with the world all facing the global pandemic of COVID-19, and most people working from home and self-isolating. I took it upon myself to completely revamp my training service. I like lots of other people now have large amounts of free time to fill and I thought what better way to fill it then to help you sluts be the best whores you can be!

So there are some rules for this training service:
  1. All applicants must be female. All male applicants will be immediately rejected and blocked.
  2. All applicants must use kik to contact me. Further details will be provided later in this post
  3. All applicants must at some level be comfortable sending photos and videos. I am not demanding them from the beginning but applicants must not have them as a limit.
  4. All applicants must be serious and dedicated to living life as a slave. I am not looking for some quick one off things but a long period of training. So those that are just looking for fun, please don't waste my time or yours by applying.

So that covers the rules, if you agree to these rules and wish to undergo training please complete this application form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...rm?usp=sf_link

Once the form has been completed please introduce yourself via kik informing me of the submitted application.
My kik - Thegrandinquisitor20

Thank you for your interest and I can't wait to begin your training
TheGrandInquisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 06:28 AM   #2
GriffinTheSlut

What an awesome Idea good luck xx
GriffinTheSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 01:31 AM   #3
TheGrandInquisitor
Account Banned

Default A Update

So the Service has been up and running for a week now and I am very happy with the applicants so far. However, with time comes introspection and I the application process now has a second step, this is what I call the interview stage.

This interview serves two purposes. Purpose one is to help to weed out those not fully committed to being trained as a slave. Purpose two is to help to ascertain whether both slave and master are on the same wavelength and as such would training be successful.

The interview stage consists of a series of questions and poses the slave various scenarios, the slave is then expected to answer the questions in detail and respond to the scenarios how she would handle them.

The application link in the above post is still correct and all applicants should follow the steps provided above.

I look forward to training more slaves.
Old 04-23-2020, 01:31 PM   #4
TheGrandInquisitor
Account Banned

Still talking on applicants!

Curious about life as a slave? Always wanted to try it? or do you just want to be trained into a better fucktoy? If your answer to any of these was yes then I think you should apply to my training service. What with many people experiencing much more time on their hands why not find the kinky silver lining and apply today!

Application Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...rm?usp=sf_link

Once applicants have completed the form they should inform me via kik at Thegrandinquisitor20
Old 04-30-2020, 07:22 AM   #5
TheGrandInquisitor
Account Banned

Default Spots open

We now have some open spots to fill so get applying!

Old 05-03-2020, 04:19 AM   #6
TheGrandInquisitor
Account Banned

Default Calling All Sluts, Slaves, Whores and worthless little bitches

Currious about the slave lifestyle? Feel you life lacks structure? Believe that you should prioritise the wants and needs of another over yourself? Do you have an innate desire to please and be micromanaged?

If your answer to at least one of the above questions was "yes please!" then maybe you should apply to my slave training service.

I cater to slaves of all abilities, ages, creeds and nationalities.

Read some of the above posts to learn how to apply and what steps to take next.

Good Luck Slaves.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
female slave, female slave training, kik, slave, training