Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old Today, 04:37 PM   #1
Darefool
Baby Member

Default Help motivate me

Hello people of getdare! I haven't had the healthiest lifestyle throughout my life. I eat unhealthy foods and don't do enough exercise to offset it. I would like to change that, and I am asking you guys to help with that. I will be weighing myself at some point during the week. Once I have weighed myself I will be setting myself a goal for weight loss. If I meet the goal, nothing happens. If I fail ti meet thr goal, I get punished. That's where you guys come in. I would like you to post in this thread with punishments that are powerful enough to motivate me to meet the goal.

If you do decide to punish me here's some information you might want. I am particularly embarrassed about people seeing me naked. I go to great lengths to avoid that to the point that when I am in a public changing room, I go to great lengths to make sure people don't see me. I don't post photos or videos of myself on the Internet so please don't ask for that, but if you want a photo or video to prove I did the dare you're more than welcome to ask for a photo that doesn't include me.

You're also welcome to toy with me while I work towards the goal, but I ask that for each random dare you post you also post a punishment for failing to meet the goal so that I have balance. I will do any random dare you send. If anyone is wondering why I'm allowing random dares, it's to remind me of what will happen if I fail.

Alternatively if anyone has any other ideas to help keep me motivated I'll be very happy to hear them.

This post is longer than I intended for it to be so I will end it here, if you want more information from me, feel free to pm me or ask in this thread and I'll provide it within reason. (No personal info). Thanks for reading!
Darefool is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, exercise., failure, punishment, weight loss