Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-02-2022, 03:20 PM   #1
Datisjut

Nuclear M20 extreme Wedgie session; no limits (just no messy)

Hey,
I've got time to do a session now. Because I haven't done it in a while and I think I deserve it again, this will be an extreme wedgie session for me now. My only limit, that I'll keep active for this one is no messy. Except that, you can torture my ass as hard as you want. You can also add nipple or anal torture if you want to. Be creative and let me regret to post this thread.
Datisjut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2022, 03:57 PM   #2
Young_Master!
Distinguished Member

Give yourself a a Hogtied Wedgie. I am including the description below.

When the victim is lying face down on the floor give them a normal wedgie until the leg holes are showing. Next grab their feet and bend their legs back so their feet are by their butt. Finally loop the leg holes over the ankles. If the victim is wearing a belt their underwear will give a constant wedgie, if there is no belt (as in they are wearing sweatpants) then their legs will pull their underwear back, exposing their butt and put the victim's arms through the back of their leg holes and tie their wrist back there. Too make this hard (and painful) to get out of do it while the victim is wearing shoes or tie their wrist together. The more they kick the worse the wedgie gets. Then also put the victim's arms through the back of their leg holes and tie their wrist back there.

Please write a report and/or kik me a pic if you are brave.
Young_Master! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2022, 04:01 PM   #3
Datisjut

I'm in it now. I expected a lot more. It doesn't hurt. Nothing to report. You can go harder.
Datisjut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2022, 04:29 PM   #4
Young_Master!
Distinguished Member

more humiliating than anything else though, especially if someone were to see you like that.
Young_Master! is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, dare, nolimit, wedgie