Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 06-12-2011, 12:18 PM   #91
Boy28

Get a friend over and give them a hanging wedgie, you must dangle in a frontal hanging wedgie on the same thing you are hanging them on. Wait until one of you pees yourself!

I have a fantasy of being feminized by girls my own age and being forst to be there sissy slave as well as doing sexual actions with other boys my own age for there amusement.

Likes: wedgies, crossdressing, underwear, leotard, pretty much anything that's not on my limits!

Limits: messy, public, family, illegal, pain
Boy28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 04:30 PM   #92
bjbarnes
Distinguished Member

You must dress yourself in the most girlie outfit you can get your hands on. Then put a cucumber up your ass and fill up a bottle with piss. Poke holes in the bottom of the bottle and shower beneith it. Work the cucumber in and out for 15 minutes after the shower. Then you may cum and wash up

My fantacy is to be bound by a mistress in a think diaper and forced to messy myself, being virbally humiliated the whole time.
bjbarnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 04:33 PM   #93
dare_me_
getDare is Go Go Go

then do it! get a diper and poo urself....while hummiliating urself (or have someone else do it)

would love to rub another girls pussy while there peeing through a wedgie

Likes: Hypnosis, being degraded, wedgies, humiliation, orgasm control, bladder control, spanking

Strong Limits: Pic/Cam, Friends/Family, Public, Body Writing, Messy
dare_me_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 07:27 AM   #94
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

Rub yourself while peeing through a wedgie

My fantasy is for an attractive young woman to un-potty-train me and make me her diaper dependent little baby

Likes:Diapers, wetting, messing, Dice dares, mild to moderate public humiliation (ie: im not going to ask a stranger to change me or something like that) hypnotism, laxatives, anything to cause me to lose bladder or bowel control

Limits: Anal (with the expeption of things intended to make me poop myself), anything that is going to get me in trouble, Pain, Family, eating human waste

https://strawpoll.com/dpr533xh please decide my diapers
k1rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 11:47 AM   #95
N805SP

Your Challenge: This will take a while, but it should do the trick. Every week, you will be drinking more and using the bathroom less. This entire time you must be wearing diapers. The first week you may only use the bathroom five times a day.

The second week, right as you wake up you must have 2 large extra cups of water and you can only use the bathroom four times a day

The third week, you must have 4 large extra cups of water and can only use the bathroom 3 times a day

Fourth week, 6 large cups of water, 2 trips to the bathroom
Fifth week, 8 large cups of water, 1 trip to the bathroom a day,
sixth week, 10 large cups of water and no using of the bathroom whatsoever.

Obviously, the first two weeks shouldn't be that bad, but this should get really hard for you and by the end of the six weeks, every time you pee it will be in your diapers. These trips to the bathroom also include shitting, so everything that comes out of you will go into your diaper. Have fun!

My Fantasy: I have always wanted to have a mistress who uses me as her sex toy, tying me up, making me worship her, humiliating me, hurting me, and not caring at all about me except for getting her own pleasure.

Any time somebody PMs me I will spank each ass cheek 20 times with a wooden spoon (maximum 200 per cheek per day)

: messy, humiliation, bondage, light pain, pee, denial, edging, spanking,
: wedgie, heavy pain, light public, cross dressing
: anal, scat, family/friends, public, permenant
N805SP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 12:55 PM   #96
intights
getDare Sweetheart

for the next week, you will beg someone to dare you as much as they want, or you will beg to listen to them for that entire time. during that week, you must edge yourself then use ice down there to make yourself soft again. this will ensure that you are still very excited, but also very soft. you won't ever get a chance to get any real pleasure for this week, but you will be serving someone else, giving them pleasure.

my fantasy involves feminization. being made to dress in uniforms or ballet stuff, forced to listen to girlie music, forced to live that life as a feminizied, embarassed male without any real sexual relief.

Likes: clothing control, orgasm denial, forced chastity, bladder control
Dislike: pain
Limits: public, animals, illegal, eating or smearing poo

I am locked as of 809pm EST on 10/16/13

I am owned by King of chaos an even bigger sissy than me!
intights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 05:13 PM   #97
dare_me_
getDare is Go Go Go

then do it! u must do everything u metioned for 50 hours

kneeling down to someone, worshiping them, pleaseing them

Likes: Hypnosis, being degraded, wedgies, humiliation, orgasm control, bladder control, spanking

Strong Limits: Pic/Cam, Friends/Family, Public, Body Writing, Messy
dare_me_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 06:39 PM   #98
the-guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dare_me_ View Post
then do it! u must do everything u metioned for 50 hours

kneeling down to someone, worshiping them, pleaseing them
Ill give you to options

1/ Find a somebody, beg if required, and make them allow you to kneel before them naked and preferably wearing a collar, not look up at them and just worship their feet and legs, kiss and rub them but dont look up. Then they if they are satisfied then they can remove their underwear and force u to pleasure them until they cum all over your face

2/ Do the same as 1 just instead of a real person get a life size cut out or poster (at worse use a desktop image), for the pleasuring them u must lick the relevant are on the cutout/poster untill its clearly visable what you did, then leave it out in clear view for the next 2 weeks

At no point are you allowed to touch yourself btw

My fantasy : have a mistress tie me to her bed, bound gagged and blindfolded and do what she wants with me

I love smothering my face in a womans arse

Limits: Public
the-guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 10:21 AM   #99
sis

Quote:
Originally Posted by the-guru View Post
Ill give you to options

1/ Find a somebody, beg if required, and make them allow you to kneel before them naked and preferably wearing a collar, not look up at them and just worship their feet and legs, kiss and rub them but dont look up. Then they if they are satisfied then they can remove their underwear and force u to pleasure them until they cum all over your face

2/ Do the same as 1 just instead of a real person get a life size cut out or poster (at worse use a desktop image), for the pleasuring them u must lick the relevant are on the cutout/poster untill its clearly visable what you did, then leave it out in clear view for the next 2 weeks

At no point are you allowed to touch yourself btw

My fantasy : have a mistress tie me to her bed, bound gagged and blindfolded and do what she wants with me
Tie yourself as you mentioned set yourself a time to escape if you can't escape in that time you should have a back up release you then must ask someone for any dare without restrictions and do it.

My fantasy: My closest female friend finds out about my desire to be sissified, she calls me up to her house takes all my male clothes off of me and burns them, she then gives me a new sissy outfit, lockable and then gives me the option to go home like that or to serve her for the day.
Old 06-17-2011, 10:43 AM   #100
wedgiegirl2015
Account Banned

tell your female friend that

my fantisy: to have some one tie me up gag me and blind fold me and do whatever they want to me including wedgies
wedgiegirl2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 10:57 AM   #101
sis

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgiegirl2015 View Post
tell your female friend that

my fantisy: to have some one tie me up gag me and blind fold me and do whatever they want to me including wedgies
I already have, 'nother dare?
Old 06-17-2011, 10:57 PM   #102
syndromeuser93

Send a message via AIM to syndromeuser93

Get in the bathtub wearing silk panties and blindfold yourself and give yourself a wedgie while soaking wet

My fantasy: I wish I had breasts... I'm straight and happy being a man, but I love breasts so much I want a pair of my own.
syndromeuser93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 05:49 AM   #103
wedgiegirl2015
Account Banned

go to the store get a big bra then stuffit with as many grapefruits or oranges you can!!!!!!

i wish i had a real life wedgie master
wedgiegirl2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 07:27 AM   #104
kleid223
getDare Sweetheart

Every day, you must give yourself a different wedgie for a week. Keep it in for atleast 2 hours. Afterwards, you have to say thank you.

My fantasy is being covered in loads of cum while in my panties. (I am a guy lol)
kleid223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 11:50 AM   #105
Blackjack

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleid223 View Post
My fantasy is being covered in loads of cum while in my panties. (I am a guy lol)
Well then lets just have you do that then. Every night for a week you are to cum into a glass and save it. After the week you are to put on your panties and then fetch your cum collection. Kneel on the ground and hold the glass over your head and pour over yourself with your mouth open. Swallow any that is lucky enough to land in your mouth and then rub the rest of your sweet juices all over your body and panties. While covered start to rub yourself through your panties and cum in them. Wear those panties for the rest of the day .

My fantasy is the cliché of one of my female friends finding out that I'm a sissy then blackmailing me to becoming her sissy slave and humiliating me

Advertisements
Kink Talk