Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-11-2017, 06:40 PM   #1
dpb
Baby Member

Default Dares for new locking footed sleeper

I just got a locking footed sleeper from baby-pants.com. I also have some diapers.

Please give me some ideas for dares, overnight and daytime.
dpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 06:54 PM   #2
MaggieTheCat

Maybe you can randomly generate a number 2-12, then, before you sleep, you have to put on a diaper and lock the sleeper. You cannot change the diaper/get out of the sleeper until you roll two dice that add up to that number. You can only roll once every 15 minutes.

Have fun ;P

Likes: School dares, panties, pee control, Diapers, Humiliating, Semi-Public, Anal, Bondage, Humiliation, wetting/messing

Limits: Sex, Illegal activities, Needles, Permanent, Picture/Video, Family, Taric in the top lane

BDSM Test:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82757
My Rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82805
MaggieTheCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 11:31 AM   #3
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

I also have one of these! I would highly recommend looking into a kitchen safe. They're relatively cheap, easy to break into in emergencies (the base can be replaced, but isn't cheap so it dissuades doing so), and basically foolproof (taking out the batteries doesn't help!).

Take your keys and put them in your car or somewhere safe. Diaper up and drink until you're full of water. Put on your sleeper and lock it up. You're then stuck until you start to leak from your diaper, at which point you try to cover up your cute sleeper as much as possible (or not) and go and retrieve the key to be let free. Enjoy!
Dislikes: Denial, anal, baby ageplay, diaper rash, lines, timeout, petplay, dares >8 hrs
Limits: Pain, long dares >2days denial >7 days, bad diaper rash, indiscreet public/friends, permanent, illegal, eating/drinking pee/poo, sissy, face
orophins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, wetting