Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-26-2019, 07:10 PM   #1
Frazi3r
getDare Succubus

Default Kik Dick Pic Spam

I was having a conversation with a Dom on kik about how much I enjoy receiving random pictures of cock. (He has been sending me pictures of dicks to remind me of how inferior I am). So I decided to start this thread.

Reply with your kik below and state a time limit for how long you will be in for. During that time, anyone can send you as many dick pics as they want on kik and you must look at each one as they come in. The pics can be of the senders dick, but can also just be pics downloaded online.

The idea is to get spammed with dick pics and grow your obsession with cock.

I am of course in, my kik is in my signature. I will not put a time limit on this for me so feel free to send me pics whenever.

Likes: Crossdressing, Masturbation, Edging, Bondage, Feet, Cum, Hidden/Semi Public, Pictures
Limits: Face, Body Writing, Family, Piss, Scat, Public, Permanent, Blood, Extreme Pain, Illegal, Involving Others

Kik: frazi3r1

PM Dares
Kik Dares
Frazi3r is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Frazi3r for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
sissybra