Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 02-29-2020, 09:24 AM   #1
Louiseryanlikesit

Default Train tasks for 25 F

I have a long train journey ahead and looking for some humilation tasks.

I have recently not been dieting and have increased one dress size. I am also having a glass of red wine which is bold as it is through the day so i deserve to be punished.

I am a 25 year old blonde. If you post the tasks on here, ill post a full report once task has been done.

Limits:
Scat, too public, no photos today (not always a limit but not today)
Louiseryanlikesit is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Louiseryanlikesit for this post:
Old 02-29-2020, 09:54 AM   #2
mayfly

Easy one to start off with.

Go into the loo.

Edge. just because.

Come out with your panties pulled up in a front wedgie, band peeking out above the jeans.

You can pull it down only it someone has pointed it out to you in the train or two people permit you to on this thread.
mayfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 10:06 AM   #3
Louiseryanlikesit

Hi, thank you for this great dare.

I went to the small bathroom and edged for ten minutes. It was so humilating as the bathroom was quite dirty and i knew there was people waiting outside.

I wedgied myself and had to walk back to my seat which was quite a bit away. People looked but nobody has actually said it to me yet, so i am quite embarrased sitting here in my seat
Old 02-29-2020, 10:20 AM   #4
mayfly

Good girl.

That was nicely done.
Next task. you need to twist your nipples till they're noticeably pokey through the tu.

You can't do this in a bathroom, but you can walk throughout the train to find somewhere safe.

mayfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 10:23 AM   #5
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

Remove any coat or sweater you may be wearing. Remove your bra (take it off somewhere other than the bathroom.) After sitting for at least 10 minutes without your bra, casually "spill" some water on your breast. Sit like that until it dries.

Exposed blackmail victims can be found on my kinktalk!

Likes (as Dominant): games, humiliation, impact play, orgasm control/denial, consensual blackmail, Teamviewer, Qustodio, pet play, public, hidden public
Limits: scat, blood, family, social suicide
Jdelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 10:35 AM   #6
Louiseryanlikesit

Hi, thank you both for the great dares.

I firstly took off my jacket so was just in a black string top which already quite exposed me as i have quite big boobs and they were already quite exposed.

I went to an area joining two carts, the quietest i could find and took off my bra. Then I twisted my nipples hard.

I had to walk past through the carriage with my bra in my hand and i still have the wedgy from before.

Theres a guy sitting opposite me staring at my breasts
Old 02-29-2020, 11:19 AM   #7
Continuous Function

Leave the door unlocked when using the toilet. In order to keep suspicion low, you might want to change to another carriage.
Old 02-29-2020, 11:39 AM   #8
Louiseryanlikesit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuous Function View Post
Leave the door unlocked when using the toilet. In order to keep suspicion low, you might want to change to another carriage.
Thank you. I did as you said and went to a different carraige, which was embarrasing without my bra!! I went to the toilet and tried to pee quickly, but somebody did walk in on me! I got such a fright i cried out and they must have closed door quickly because i never even saw their face!

Now i am back in my seat though. Just hoping the person doesnt recognise me if they see me outside of the toilet!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
train