Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 08-09-2020, 07:48 AM   #2296
Justhetip
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by subaddict5 View Post
@FTMRandom: 2 hours or you are denied for a week

@Anoncsc: 2 hours or you will be my sissy bondage bunny for 24 hours. Lingerie at all times. Under the bed restraints and blindfold at night. During the day you must wear at least a crotch rope, lingerie. You will set aside 30 minutes to practice deepthroating each of your dildo's while wearing your vibrating cockring. You will document this with photos and/or videos to me.

@justthetip: 2 hours or you must join this thread as an athlete here: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...wpost&t=390535
I missed this.
Still in until I’m out of chastity

denied until…?

Loves: Nipple torture, Edge, forced Exercise, tedious tasks(line writing/etc)
Dislikes: Spanking, anal
Limits, Public, Family, Permanent, face (at first)

Kik- Justhetipgd

PM dares

http://bdsmtest.org/r/4ERVpuQK
Justhetip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 04:11 PM   #2297
Sismaster

@justthetio reslond within 2 hours or wear nippleclamos for 7 hiurs

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 04:34 PM   #2298
Sismaster

bumping with ma small booty

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Old 08-10-2020, 09:30 PM   #2299
Justhetip
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sismaster View Post
@justthetio reslond within 2 hours or wear nippleclamos for 7 hiurs
I missed this. But 7 hours is unreasonable

Still In until I’m unlocked

denied until…?

Kik- Justhetipgd

PM dares

Old 08-11-2020, 04:31 PM   #2300
Sacurason

I'll be in for the standard week! Trying to get a ton of foot fetish tasks so I imagine it's going to happen here whether I like it or not.

@JustTheTip - Reply within the next six hours, or add one day of denial per hour over the time limit (You can kik me for reductions)

@SisMaster - Reply within four hours or do your DOUBLE TROUBLE dare with time limit of one week, please.

@Anonscs - Reply within ten hours or your next orgasm will have to be to pictures of my feet. Forced-bi foot lovers, yay!

@FTMRandom - Reply in two hours or your next orgasm can only be done with hands and ankles tied!

@Subaddict5 - Reply within eight hours or you must complete this Milovana tease: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=44658

@subslut2611 - Reply within two hours or you must create a PM dare blog and a likes/limits signature. (We can't give you things you like unless we know what you like!)

@LegLuvr - Reply within six hours, or roll a d6 and multiply the result by 100. The final result is how many strokes you're allowed to have per masturbation session for the next three days.

Loves: Self Foot Worship, Pic/Vid Proof Feet (smell/dirt/sweat), Edging, Messy(foot-focused)
Likes: Long/Challenging Dares, Dice Dares, Mild/Long Denial, Cumplay
Dislikes: Corner time
Limits: Anal, Pee, Pain, Illegal, Family, Face/Full Body Pics (unless I know you)

Looking for:
Someone to trade escalating, evil dares back and forth with!

PM/Favs
My Feet Pics
Blog!

kik!
I top too as long as I get some tasks too! Sacurason2
Sacurason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 07:22 PM   #2301
Anonscs

Caught you! Thanks for giving me plenty of time!

24/M/AUS/BI/SUB/SISSY

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys - Chastity Cage, Fem Clothes & Lingerie, 7 Inch Pink Realistic Dildo, 6 Inch Ridged Dildo, 2x Handcuffs and Under the Bed Restraints, Blindfold, Vibrating Cock Ring.

PM Dares
Anonscs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 09:36 PM   #2302
Justhetip
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacurason View Post
I'll be in for the standard week! Trying to get a ton of foot fetish tasks so I imagine it's going to happen here whether I like it or not.

@JustTheTip - Reply within the next six hours, or add one day of denial per hour over the time limit (You can kik me for reductions)

@SisMaster - Reply within four hours or do your DOUBLE TROUBLE dare with time limit of one week, please.

@Anonscs - Reply within ten hours or your next orgasm will have to be to pictures of my feet. Forced-bi foot lovers, yay!

@FTMRandom - Reply in two hours or your next orgasm can only be done with hands and ankles tied!

@Subaddict5 - Reply within eight hours or you must complete this Milovana tease: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=44658

@subslut2611 - Reply within two hours or you must create a PM dare blog and a likes/limits signature. (We can't give you things you like unless we know what you like!)

@LegLuvr - Reply within six hours, or roll a d6 and multiply the result by 100. The final result is how many strokes you're allowed to have per masturbation session for the next three days.
Made this. Just under the wire

denied until…?

Kik- Justhetipgd

PM dares

Old 08-11-2020, 11:36 PM   #2303
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Thank god I got this in time, that looks like a looooong tease
Thanks you for giving a reasonable amount of time. I was fast asleep

As a thank you:
Sacurason:
reply in 6 hours or you will write 'Thank you' on the top of your left foot and 'Goddess Chloe' on your right foot. That's me . Now you must be wondering what you are thanking me for. I'm allowing you to cum. You are going to do 25 edges before you can orgasm and when you do I want your cum on your feet. Then you may lick and slurp it off like a good little boy.

PS: Love the one you gave anon. Have to remember that one lol

LIKES : bondage, humiliation,sissification, pain, sens. deprivation, hidden public, body writing,bets/games,rules,orgasm control, being controlled
HATES :messy,long denial, sleeping dares,corner time,line writing
LIMITS : social suicide, face pics, unhealthy,social media,anal,ball torture
subaddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to subaddict5 for this post:
Old 08-12-2020, 05:37 AM   #2304
Sismaster

Quote:

I missed this but I'm still funreble.

Old 08-12-2020, 07:16 AM   #2305
Mariox

Anonscs if you don't reply in 3 hours you are not allowed to cum till the end of the week but have to edge 5 times a day

I'm in, 1 week

Limits
"same dare as above"-dares, scat, blood, bodywriting, crossdressing, hard anal, voice in vids

KIK: mariox235

PM Dares
Mariox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 07:25 AM   #2306
sissybabygirl
getDare Sweetheart

@mariox must reply in 2 hours or you have to break an egg over your head for every 10 minutes your late

Princess diaper slut is valuable for 1 month

Kik: sissyray81

Likes: Bondage, ORAL, maxi pads abdl, Hidden public, Control, Sissification, HUMILIATION, Diapers Bets/games, Rules, Messy, Long denial
dislikes: Sleeping dares, Corner Time, Line-writing, saran wrap pee drinking
Limits: Social-Suicide, Face, Unhealthy, Cam, FB,

I'm a big sissy fag till 2035
sissybabygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 07:38 AM   #2307
Mariox

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissybabygirl View Post
@mariox must reply in 2 hours or you have to break an egg over your head for every 10 minutes your late

Princess diaper slut is valuable for 1 month
Seen in time, maybe next time

Limits
"same dare as above"-dares, scat, blood, bodywriting, crossdressing, hard anal, voice in vids

KIK: mariox235

PM Dares
Mariox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 08:26 AM   #2308
Anonscs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariox View Post
Anonscs if you don't reply in 3 hours you are not allowed to cum till the end of the week but have to edge 5 times a day

I'm in, 1 week
Caught you! Good thing I checked before going to bed!

24/M/AUS/BI/SUB/SISSY

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys - Chastity Cage, Fem Clothes & Lingerie, 7 Inch Pink Realistic Dildo, 6 Inch Ridged Dildo, 2x Handcuffs and Under the Bed Restraints, Blindfold, Vibrating Cock Ring.

PM Dares
Anonscs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 06:45 PM   #2309
LegLuvr

Quote:

I wouldn't have even got this one if I checked the thread this morning... Yikes...
Add to my calendar!
I am Baby Ariana the Songbird. If I do not refer to myself as this, then I must be harsly punished by you fine people.
Make me a looser in all Threads!

Claimed by Miss Poxy.
If you spot any typos or grammatical errors in my writing, PM me with a punishment!

LegLuvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 09:01 AM   #2310
PinkBimbo

I'm vulnerable until Sunday

love: parental control
like:long hair, hypnosis, ballet boots, bimbofication, piercings, teamviewer, life control, account takeover, behavioral modification, body modification, glue.
limits: pics, family, suicide social, public, scat, piss, cbt.

Permanent Rules / Pm Dares / Calendar
PinkBimbo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk