Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-06-2019, 04:38 PM   #1
zacmeyers

Default 23M Public Nudity dares

Hi,

I live alone and bored out of my mind between jobs. I have a car and have all the time in the world to complete some public nudity dares.

Parks, public restrooms, side of the street, graveyard, stores, malls, my buildings parking garage and fire stairs - lots of options of places for me to go! Ill send picture and video proof

Dislikes: light pain, cbt, crossdressing

Limits: scat, blood, extreme pain

kik: zacmeyers
zacmeyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 05:05 PM   #2
2bedared

Get 5 different photos done naked next to different signs like road signs or park names or shops wiifh in a week
2bedared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 05:16 PM   #3
Mowow22

Public wedgies, except use public surfaces.

Find a 1) street sign 2) bench 3) hand rail 4) shopping cart 5) tree trunk and press you naked behind up against them, taking photos of front/back of your body as your ass crack is filled up with the items.

Kik me some results and a #6 of your choice

Dick size competition! Whoever is bigger gets one dare for every .1inch his length has on the smaller guy. HMU and let’s put our manhood to the test.

kik: mowowsub22 telegram & snap: mowow22
Foot slave! Snapchat me your feet (soles) & earn 1 dare for your (US) shoe size.
Mowow22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 11:32 AM   #4
deutschsub132

One of my personal favorites is stripping naked in a bathroom stall, putting on headphones with loud music, and then unlocking the door before squeezing my eyes shut. Once you've done that, you have to edge 5 times before you're allowed to have an orgasm and get redressed.

Odds are, people will notice your feet and not walk in. But there's a chance someone will absentmindedly come in and you'll never know

I'd love picture/video proof and can also come up with some other tasks on Kik (brymathew132)

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Degradee
100% Rope bunny
99% Experimentalist
97% Submissive
97% Brat
97% Masochist
91% Voyeur
91% Exhibitionist
89% Rigger

Likes - Public, Denial, Chastity, Teasing, Watersports, Ruined Orgasms, Multiple Orgasms, Bondage, Verbal Degradation, Humiliation, Gunge, CBT

Dislikes - Pup play, Nipple torture, Dirty, Feet

Limits - Scat, family/incest, animals, blood, permanent, ass to mouth
deutschsub132 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk