Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-07-2022, 06:18 PM   #1
valerie

Post Control My Orgasms and Play

Hello all. I am home alone this weekend and am looking to have a bit of fun. I would like some suggestions on how to play with myself. Feel free to suggest methods to control my orgasms, whether that be to have a few, or none at all. I enjoy having little to no control over my own pleasure, so I look forward to the help of all of you for my weekend fun. For reference, I have rope, an anal hook, two dildos, a ball gag, wand vibrator, bullet vibrator, nipple clamps, and various house hold materials. My likes and limits are in my signature. Please help control my pussy.

Likes: bondage, overstimulation, humiliation, anal, sensory deprivation, degradation, orgasm control,
Dislikes: edging, orgasm denial, pain, chastity, messy,
Limits: blood, pee, scat, fully public, face, social suicide,
valerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2022, 06:28 PM   #2
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Hmm. So many possibilities. 😈

I think every hour when you're awake you should put on your clamps, gag, and use a dildo and your fingers to edge. Once you're close, flip a coin. Heads, you cum. Tails, you wait another hour. Then flip again. HH, you have to cum twice. HT, once. TH, just wait until next hour. TT, you must stay naked and edge two more times before the next hour.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control me, home alone, orgasm, overstimulation, sub 18