Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-05-2020, 09:56 PM   #1
Alexk

Male 30/male/switch seeks 18-30/male/sub in any place (fin dom)

30/male/switch seeks 18-30/male/sub in any place (fin dom)

Hello potential slaves I am currently looking for a sub boy who is into edging milking and having their cock tortured for financial control. Serious replies only please. If you don’t want a person messing with your money don’t reply.

Will mostly be using kik for messaging purposes: alexkk9

PICS cannot be a limit

To apply please message me on kik or pm me if you don’t have a kik:
Name
Interests
A brief introduction of urself
Picture of urself(this can be as little or as much of u as u feel comfortable with but be aware I will consider you partially based upon what you show me)

Now I am not a tough dom I work 50+ hours a week so I can’t always be on everyday controlling every little thing about you. I partially will have to trust you are being honest with me on everything you do. Again I need to reiterate photos and videos are required. I do not require face at first because I understand people can worry about that but if you are never going to show me ur face I don’t know if I’m the dom for you as I said earlier I want to control you in your personal life.

Any conditions or areas I have not covered we can discuss more after ur application. I look forward to meeting you

Advertisements
Kink Talk