Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-05-2021, 09:20 PM   #1
slutcat

Default 19/F full food control (kik)

Hello masters and goddesses, I am a 19 year old fat pig, I weigh 275 lbs and I am sad with this. So, I want total control of my food, like how, what, what hours may I eat, with punishiments. My relationship with food is terrible. That is why I need a cruel master/goddess to dominate and control me. I want to lose 100lbs in the cruellest way possible with punishments that put food up my ass, and pussy eat from the floor. my strongest limits are eating poop and drinking a lot of urine. I just tolerate a little bit. I could eat dog food. my master will decide how many calories I can consume, my exercise routine.
I hate vegetables but if they force me to eat them I can, that's why I need a master to humiliate me for being so fat and dirty. I know this can be extreme but it is what I need to be able to improve my life since nothing works for me my boyfriend left me for fat and I am fed up, please if you are going to write to me make sure you are cruel and that you are not interested in my well-being.
My kik is: slutperu
I want to add that I do not want diet advice or to be told softly what I need, I want someone cruel to force me to lose weight.
KIK: slutperu G-mail: Daniela.negocio.sp@ gmail.com
I will wait for your messages
slutcat is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control a slave, food, humillation, rules, slave