Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-02-2021, 03:13 PM   #1
saturn.slut

Female 19F - Zoom Dares

My new semester began yesterday which means it's time for another round of zoom dares! I've done this in the past and it got a few good responses, so I'm hoping I'll have the same luck this time.

I have two classes that require zoom meetings. My schedule is

Monday: Creative writing from 9:35AM - 11:00AM
Tuesday: Anatomy from 12:45PM - 5:00PM
Wednesday: Creative writing from 9:35AM - 11:00AM
Thursday: Tap from 11:00AM - 12:30PM and then Anatomy from 12:45PM - 5:00PM

I have to be on camera for pretty much every day of class, so I would appreciate if the dares focused primarily on things that could be hidden, as public is against my limits.

I'm looking forward to hearing your ideas!

19F

Likes: vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, ice play, anal, light bondage

Dislikes: hard pain, messy, spankings, clit dares

Limits: public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing

Toys: household objects, clothespins, diapers, and a small vibrator wand, buttplugs (s, m, l), rope

PM me a dare and I will do it

Last edited by saturn.slut; 02-04-2021 at 11:23 AM.
saturn.slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 03:26 PM   #2
bee9
getDare Succubus

For all dares you can only wear a short top. Nothing else. No bottom, no bra, no panties. Diaper only if mentioned. You will have exactly 120 seconds after the end of the last class for a day to cum, so make you are well warmed up for that.

Monday: large butt plug in, clothespins on your labia, edge at least twice during the class
Tuesday: stuff your pussy with ice cubes, medium plug, diaper. no bathroom breaks
Wednesday: large butt plug in, wand on low all the time on your pussy
Thursday: You will put an ice cube and edge using your wand every 25 minutes

Old 02-02-2021, 03:51 PM   #3
saturn.slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee9 View Post

For all dares you can only wear a short top. Nothing else. No bottom, no bra, no panties. Diaper only if mentioned. You will have exactly 120 seconds after the end of the last class for a day to cum, so make you are well warmed up for that.

Monday: large butt plug in, clothespins on your labia, edge at least twice during the class
Tuesday: stuff your pussy with ice cubes, medium plug, diaper. no bathroom breaks
Wednesday: large butt plug in, wand on low all the time on your pussy

My large plug is difficult to get in, and can be really uncomfortable when wearing it for more than a few minutes. Would it be alright if I used my medium plug instead?

19F

Likes: vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, ice play, anal, light bondage

Toys: household objects, clothespins, diapers, and a small vibrator wand, buttplugs (s, m, l), rope

Old 02-02-2021, 04:06 PM   #4
bee9
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturn.slut View Post
My large plug is difficult to get in, and can be really uncomfortable when wearing it for more than a few minutes. Would it be alright if I used my medium plug instead?
Yes, but you can cum ONLY with your large plug in. Instead of 120 seconds after the session end you will have 3 minutes to insert the plug and then 2 minutes to cum.
Old 02-02-2021, 04:08 PM   #5
saturn.slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee9 View Post
Yes, but you can cum ONLY with your large plug in. Instead of 120 seconds after the session end you will have 3 minutes to insert the plug and then 2 minutes to cum.
Thank you. I will only cum with the large plug in

19F

The following user says Thank You to saturn.slut for this post:
Old 02-02-2021, 04:37 PM   #6
bee9
getDare Succubus

Updated:

For all dares you can only wear a short top. Nothing else. No bottom, no bra, no panties, no diaper unless mentioned. You will have exactly 3 minutes to insert your largest plug and then 2 minutes to cum after the end of the last class for a day, so make you are well warmed up for that.

Monday: medium butt plug in, clothespins on your labia, edge at least twice during the class, tie rope around your boobs, make sure you don't cut circulation, you can wear your smallest bra to hide your nipples

Wednesday: medium butt plug in, wand on low all the time on your pussy, secured with a crotch rope.

Old 02-04-2021, 11:24 AM   #7
saturn.slut

Default Update

Update about my class schedule:

I just found out I have another zoom class. It is my tap class (as in the style of dance) and it’s on Thursdays from 11:00AM until 12:30PM

19F

Old 02-05-2021, 04:01 PM   #8
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Wow, tap dancing! I suppose that your body is fully visible when you are in that class?
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 01:46 AM   #9
saturn.slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
Wow, tap dancing! I suppose that your body is fully visible when you are in that class?
For the most part, it will just be my feet/lower legs, but yes there will be times where my class can see my entire body

19F

Old 02-06-2021, 01:56 AM   #10
beof95
Distinguished Member

I think that is a perfect time to put the butt plug in your ass and do a rope harness

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
class, dare me, school dares, zoom, zoom dares