Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 04-21-2019, 06:00 AM   #886
aus guy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylessa View Post
Will there be another round? I'm considering to join eventually but I still don't have the guts to violate my pictures limit.
I'd be happy to run this again, but there have been minimal entries the last few rounds. The exposure raffle is still being run in the meantime.
Old 04-28-2019, 05:15 AM   #887
aus guy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendragirl View Post
What if...

it was tournament style?

https://challonge.com/tournament/bracket_generator
I missed this when you first posted it, but I really like the idea. How would it work though?
Old 07-04-2019, 02:55 PM   #888
Rinzler95

Old post, but I think I have an idea of how it would work.

The structure is 1v1 with the first round being pretty much an all out test of skill in a game. Once the alotted time to complete the game is over, only with winners progress. Now these individuals enter into a completely new game to face off each other in.

This can progress until there in an ultimate winner. If there ever comes a point in which there is an odd number of players, the individual with the overall highest score of the three will be safe while the other two have a special, shorter period, match to see who will progress and will be left behind.

For the exposure pictures, each participant will enter the number of pictures as there are rounds in multiple poses. This will mean that for the first round, all submitted pictures of the losers will be posted. That's the risk, 50% chance of all your submitted pictures being exposed.

As the rounds continue, each contestant can remove one picture from their submitted entries so they will be less exposed as time goes on. The better the skill at each game, the less you will be exposed.

This will end with the ultimate winner having no pictures exposed and second place only having one picture posted.

This is how I see it in my head, if it sounds stupid or rambling, please let me know so I can better explain and not sound crazy.

Limits: face, public, scat, illegal, animals, family, sissification, watersports, social suicide

kik is Rinzler94
Rinzler95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Rinzler95 for this post:
Old 07-05-2019, 05:18 AM   #889
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinzler95 View Post

The structure is 1v1 with the first round being pretty much an all out test of skill in a game. Once the alotted time to complete the game is over, only with winners progress. Now these individuals enter into a completely new game to face off each other in.

This can progress until there in an ultimate winner. If there ever comes a point in which there is an odd number of players, the individual with the overall highest score of the three will be safe while the other two have a special, shorter period, match to see who will progress and will be left behind.

For the exposure pictures, each participant will enter the number of pictures as there are rounds in multiple poses. This will mean that for the first round, all submitted pictures of the losers will be posted. That's the risk, 50% chance of all your submitted pictures being exposed.

As the rounds continue, each contestant can remove one picture from their submitted entries so they will be less exposed as time goes on. The better the skill at each game, the less you will be exposed.

This will end with the ultimate winner having no pictures exposed and second place only having one picture posted.

This is how I see it in my head, if it sounds stupid or rambling, please let me know so I can better explain and not sound crazy.
Only problem being people taking too long to complete games and not knowing how many rounds means they won't know how many pics to submit. Unless you just set a limit... 5 pics to enter or something...

The danger is people not knowing bonuses one might use lol

Info on me

When available/in chat: this + 1 Special Die.

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Kendragirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 09:42 AM   #890
Rinzler95

If it is set predetermined like you said, then people can send in, as you said, 5 pictures. If there only ends up being four rounds, then they could automatically choose one picture to remove from the group.

The way to combat people taking too long would be to announce how long a round will last from the start. For example, it could be announced that round one will continue for one week and the days could be further specified (ie 5 JUL 19 - 12 JUL 19). Anyone that doesn't respond or goes afk is an auto loss and expose.

For bonus pictures, I'm not sure. Maybe they could put in a set number of pictures to ensure they only end up emailed to other contestants instead of up on kink talk. That idea can still be workshopped by people.

Limits: face, public, scat, illegal, animals, family, sissification, watersports, social suicide

kik is Rinzler94
Old 07-06-2019, 06:40 AM   #891
aus guy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinzler95 View Post

I like this idea, and I think it will work.

8 entrants each submit 3 pictures. Each are paired up, and the 4 losers of the first round have 3 pictures exposed. The remaining 4 proceed to the next round, and the 2 losers have 2 pictures exposed. The last 2 people play a final game, with the loser having a single picture exposed.

Is there interest in this type of game?
Old 07-06-2019, 07:14 AM   #892
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

This sounds quite fun! I would join if I could put my sissy pics forward for exposure.
My New AMA!
A DUMB GOONERS DENIAL HELL!
ChubbyShySissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 07:57 AM   #893
aus guy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyShySissy View Post
This sounds quite fun! I would join if I could put my sissy pics forward for exposure.
If we get another few people interested, I'll make it happen.
Old 07-06-2019, 08:09 AM   #894
Marek

I like it to. You can cunt me in.

Likes // Exhibitionism // Exposure // Pictures // Humiliation
Light pain, Bondage, Dice game, Crossdressing, Games/challenge, Outdoor

Limits // Pee // Scat // Diaper// Permanent // Animals // Illegal
Family, Messy, Blood, Hard pain, video
Marek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 01:36 PM   #895
BootyBoy12

I am interested in this

I am part of the Expose Forever Challenge, PM me "expose yourself" for a Picture of my dick, If I first answer after 24h+, then you may expose it anywhere.

Tumblr Dare: tumblr.com/blog/assorteddelimeats

Limits: Face, Anal, Skat
BootyBoy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 04:48 PM   #896
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aus guy View Post
I like this idea, and I think it will work.

8 entrants each submit 3 pictures. Each are paired up, and the 4 losers of the first round have 3 pictures exposed. The remaining 4 proceed to the next round, and the 2 losers have 2 pictures exposed. The last 2 people play a final game, with the loser having a single picture exposed.

Is there interest in this type of game?

Do you make it bigger if u get more people?
I still gotta loom at the KT rules.

Info on me

When available/in chat: this + 1 Special Die.

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Kendragirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 04:52 PM   #897
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

I am interested in this
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 01:19 AM   #898
schwansexy

I would join this game

Likes: spanking, hidden public, public, exposure, crossdressing, taking pics and vids

My Limits: big toys anal, scat, extreme cbt

kik: schwansexy

Control my Day at my public calendar http://teamup.com/ks56aa6fb58f9e65b7/
schwansexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 04:49 AM   #899
aus guy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendragirl View Post
Do you make it bigger if u get more people?
I still gotta loom at the KT rules.
Yes, but will need to do it in multiples that make sense, such as 8, 16, 32, etc. Let's start with 8, which so far seems like we should be able to get.
Old 07-07-2019, 01:41 PM   #900
Rinzler95

When would the tournament be able to begin?

kik is Rinzler94

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exposure, game, nude, risky game