Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 10-11-2017, 11:14 PM   #451
tjlakin

i will join

19 M

Likes:messy, swirlies,pies, cold showers, WAM dares, messy workouts,gunge, head dunking into messy substances.

Dislikes: pee/poo,cum

Limits: Friends and family, videos, face pics,Any social media site,public humiliation, Edging, cross dressing

PM dares: Feel free to send anytime

kik: MessyLad1
tjlakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 04:26 AM   #452
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

Yes please
19 male
My New AMA!
A DUMB GOONERS DENIAL HELL!
ChubbyShySissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 09:07 AM   #453
Yipyupyop

I am in aswell glad to see this thread back to life

LIMITS: drinking/eating poop and pee, public, hidden public,
family/friends, pain and pics or vids

Spoiler:
Hey know you opened this spoiler you need to give me a pee dare and a messy dare

PM me for a dare that i have to do

PM DARES
Yipyupyop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 09:12 AM   #454
samk7675

i will join as well
Old 10-15-2017, 08:31 PM   #455
Junichu

I'm 19/f/green eyes and light brown hair just past my shoulders. I am petite (5'2, C cups, slim body). I wear my hair with side bangs, and the length of it will definitely be in a high ponytail for this gameshow, as I want to avoid it getting ruined as much as possible. Ive never really been super messy, and I hate being dirty or the feeling of stickiness on me, but thought a rp would be a good way to get introduced to this site, and this thread reminds me of old game shows I watched as a kid.

So, I'm in for this round at least.

Last edited by Junichu; 10-15-2017 at 09:24 PM.
Junichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 09:44 PM   #456
Birdman5262005
getDare Sweetheart

I'm in. 6'1" with brown hair and a beard. Hazel eyes and a BBW frame.
Birdman5262005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 07:14 AM   #457
ILoveMess

I'm 22 tall long brunette hair tanned and 32D breasts average body build and will be playing alongside my Girilfriend Hannah small very slim/athletic build natural redhead pale with 32A breasts with perky nipples we'd both love to join in
likes: wedgies, humiliation, semi public, oil, hidden public, ice, pain, anal, human toilet play
dislikesrgasm control, hot sauce
limits: pics, videos, family, illegal, full public,
ILoveMess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 10:54 AM   #458
DanielleWam
Account Banned

This sounds right up my alley haha. I'll join!

I'm a 23 year old redhead with shoulder length hair, 32C breasts average height and slim body build!

likes: messy (foods, gunge, slime, no mud), games, messy forefits, role-play, slapstick humiliation

Limits: pics, public humiliation, Body functions, family, pain, social suicide, balckmail, diapers

I'm pretty easy going so don't be afraid to message me if you're a splosher

Kik: daniellewam
DanielleWam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 07:17 PM   #459
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

The teams are the red team made up of ezeperalta, Missjade, 919florida, tjlakin, Yipyupyop, junichu, Ilovemess, and DanielleWam. Vs the blue team of Bthomas, Bobcat, Notkevin, chubbyshysissy, Samk, Birdman and Hannah. The Blue team is down one player so one of them will be chosen to play twice for most games. The players are allk wearing tshirts and shorts of their teams color.

The first game is high card it works like this each pair will draw three times with the high card on each draw earning that team 100 points. There is a bonus of an extra 100 points for a 3-0 shutout. Each 2-1 round gives the winner one pie to use on their opponent and each 3-0 round gives them 2 pies to use. Oh and watch out for those Jokers they end the round and give a nice surprise if drawn.

First up is Ezeperalta vs Bthomas. The first draw is a 5 for her and a jack for him. The next draw is a jack for her and a 7 for him. The last draw is. A 3 for her and a 5 for him. He picks up a pie and slams it into her face.

Next up os missjade vs Bobcat. First draw is a queen for her and a 8 for him. Next draw is a queen again for her and a 2 for him. Last draw is a jack for her and an Ace for him so she gets to give him a pie facial and the game is now tied up.
Up next is 919florida vs Notkevin. The first draw is a 4 for red and a 9 for blue. The next draw is an ace for red and a queen for blue. Last draw is a 5 for red and a jack for blue so 919florida is wearing pie.

Up next is tjlakin vs chubbyshysissy. The first draw is a six for tjlakin and uhoh we have our first joker draw that means that tjlakin gets to roll a dice and steal that many hundred points from the blue team. He rolls a 4 meaning blue loses 400 points and red gains them making the score now. Red 800 to blue 100. That also means that Samk gets a special prize. Tjlakin is given 2 pies to sandwich his head with and then dumps a bucket of cherry pie filling over Chubbyshysissy’s head.

Up next is yipyupyop vs Samk. The first draw is a 3 for red and a 4 for blue. The next draw is a 4 for red and a 7 for blue. The next draw is a jack for red and uhoh again that is another joker for blue. This time it’s only 200 points that red steals but that makes it red 1000 to blue -100 this could be a long week for the blue players at this rate. And of course that two pies and a bucket of cherry pie filling all over Samk.

Up next is up next is Junichu vs Birdman. The first draw is a jack for her and a queen for him. The next draw is an ace for her and a 9 for him. The last draw is an ace again for her and a 6 for him so she nails him woith one pie and the score is now 1200 for red to 0 for blue.

Up next is Ilovemess vs Hannah the first draw is an ace for Ilovemess and Oh no things just got worce for Hannah and the blues cause that is another joker. Thankfully it’s only 100 point’s that red steals this time but the other question is can Ilovemess and Hannah’s friendship survive the pies and cherry pie filling being delivered?

Last up is DanielleWam vs Bthomas for the blue team. The first draw is an 8 for her and a 6 for him. The next draw is a 5 for her and a 9 for him. The last one is an Ace for her and a 6 for him getting him pied.

So after the first game it’s red 1500 to Blue ZERO! The blue team needs the comeback of the century to win this one.

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Novagunger for this post:
Old 10-17-2017, 07:52 PM   #460
bthomas
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to bthomas

After coming back to the show after waiting what feels like forever, I am happy and a bit surprised to be going head to head against ezeperalta again. The first two drawings make me a bit nervous, as literally anything can happen. I grab a 5, but lucky ezeperalta only gets a 3. I quickly, and triumphantly, rub a pie in her face. I take my seat, feeling proud that I won the first head to head match of this weeks game.

Then I go up against DanielleWam. I've never seen her before, and wonder how this is going to go down. We have the same back and forth, then I draw a 6. She draws an ace, completely creaming me, literally. After feeling good about getting the first victory of the game, I sit down receiving the last punishment. With this many players this week, I hope we have a chance to make a comeback.

Looking to meet and talk to new people and expand my horizons.

Photo credits: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/F...ay_on_back.jpg

Shout out to Grendelkhan and Lady Byron for using Creative Commons licensing.
bthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 07:53 PM   #461
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I arrive at the studio for the first time in month as the show is back for another season. Seeing that so many people are signed up, the dressing room and stage is quite crowded. I walk out barefoot with a nice tan from the summer, in my red shorts and red shirt which is tied up slightly above my waist. Hair down. I nervously take the first seat and I walk up to go first in high card. Hearing the new rules, I anxiously watch as the last card flips and my opponent is handed a pie. i close my eyes as he shoves it right in my face, a little getting on my hair as I wipe my face off and walk back to my seat. Watching the several rounds to follow I am happy to see we are way out in front as hopefully we will start the season off with taking home a prize

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 09:58 PM   #462
Junichu

I step out onto the stage in black sneakers and my tight red outfit, my light haired tied back in a high ponytail with side swept bangs the only part escaping. I watch nervously as I see fellow players being pied around me, and step forward timidly when it is my turn. I see that I am playing against Birdman and look at him in the eyes once before nervously looking down at the table and twirling my ponytail in one hand as the other hand reaches out for a card. I play my round, and am relieved to win this time. I take a deep breath, pick up the pie, and smash it into Birdman's face, smiling, having more fun than I thought at humiliating him. I am happy to stay clean, and think to myself that maybe it won't be bad at all...maybe I'll escape much mess.
Junichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 10:05 PM   #463
NotKevin

I manage to win my round, and rub a pie in 919florida's face, putting blue in the lead. I return to my seat and watch with growing concern as red gains a large lead and we somehow end up with zero points. Hopefully we can turn our luck around in future rounds.
NotKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 04:08 AM   #464
Birdman5262005
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junichu View Post
I step out onto the stage in black sneakers and my tight red outfit, my light haired tied back in a high ponytail with side swept bangs the only part escaping. I watch nervously as I see fellow players being pied around me, and step forward timidly when it is my turn. I see that I am playing against Birdman and look at him in the eyes once before nervously looking down at the table and twirling my ponytail in one hand as the other hand reaches out for a card. I play my round, and am relieved to win this time. I take a deep breath, pick up the pie, and smash it into Birdman's face, smiling, having more fun than I thought at humiliating him. I am happy to stay clean, and think to myself that maybe it won't be bad at all...maybe I'll escape much mess.
As I sit covered in pie slightly embarrassed; I think to myself, "You've won this round, but let's she what happens next round". I wipe away the pie from my face and smile at Junichu and shake her hand on a round well played.
Birdman5262005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 07:10 AM   #465
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

It's my first time at the studio so eager to make a good first impression, I add a little make up to my face and tie my hair into a pony-tail, with my blue team uniform completing the look. I step up a little nervous and see I'm against tjlakin. He draws a six, feeling confident I draw my card to reveal... a Joker!
Whilst still in shock tjlakin is given 2 pies that sandwich my face, as I start to remove the pie that covers my eyes I feel a thick mess start to roll off my hair down my body and it's extremely sticky. As the bucket of cherry pie filling covers me I think how useless it was to make myself up and that my hair is now ruined. It hasn't been the best start to mine or the blue teams game but hopefully our luck can change.
My New AMA!
A DUMB GOONERS DENIAL HELL!

Last edited by ChubbyShySissy; 10-18-2017 at 01:33 PM.
ChubbyShySissy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk