Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-20-2024, 05:14 PM   #1
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

Cool Alone at the cottage

It's the time of year where the family cottage needs to be opened up for visitors. I've volunteered to head up this Friday to do some work on opening up the cottage for the summer and thought it would be a great opportunity to do some dates, specifically out in the open.

The cottage is next to a fairly busy road, but the treeline gives a good measure of privacy. The nearest neighbours are about a half mile away. The property is about 4 acres with some wide open fields, as well as a wooded area with a small creek that runs through it.

It's about an hour drive for me there, and I plan on spending 4 or 5 hours there working, but would love to do some dares, tasks and follow rules while I'm there.

One of the things I'm working on is getting the water systems back up and running so no running water or toilets, so I'll have to bring my own toilet in the form of some diapers.

In the past I've done work in the nude, in just a diaper, used the diaper fully, and gave myself a lovely change in the middle of a field in the bright sunshine.

Please feel free to give me some tasks or rules I need to follow for my hour long trip there, my 4-5 hours of working, and my hour long trip back.

Likes: driving dares, diapers, semi/hidden public, edging, nudity, orgasm control, humiliation, piss

Punishments: anal, spanking, pain, piss drinking, messing

Limits: full public, face, family, extreme pain, cbt, cum eating

PM Dares

Last edited by SlaveRalph; 05-23-2024 at 10:30 AM.
SlaveRalph is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, nudity, public, rules, tasks