Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-19-2017, 11:49 PM   #1
Pinkthongboy

Default Humiliating panty tasks

I am a guy and would love to be given humiliating panty tasks to do. I can take pictures and send them to you or post them online. Shopping, wearing, showing, I'll do it.
Pinkthongboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Pinkthongboy for this post:
Old 05-20-2017, 03:36 AM   #2
Just_luci

Go shopping and find a nice slutty pink thing and try it on in the changing room (ask a sales assistant what they think if you dare) then walk out, buy them and go to the nearest toilet or similar to put them on and make shore they are in a whale tail. Then walk home or back to you car and you must bend over at least 5 times. If you wish to send pictures you can send them to my Kik in my signature.

Cross dressing (in private), anal insertion, cum, humiliation, pet play

Dislikes (push these):
Scat, hidden-public, pain(anal)

Limits:
Family/friends, permanent, CBT, full-public

Soft dick size: 2.5"
Kik: LukeSkywalker_ll
Instagram: just.luci123
Message me any time

Pm dares Or Pm me with things you want me to stuff my ass with
Just_luci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 09:26 AM   #3
Pinkthongboy

I love this. Any others?
Old 05-29-2017, 10:00 AM   #4
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

What are your likes and limits?
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 09:15 PM   #5
Pinkthongboy

Likes, panties, public, humiliation, exposure, self sucking.
Limits, family, anal, pee, poo, blood, pain.
Old 06-06-2017, 09:56 PM   #6
Switch528
Distinguished Member

I did this dare myself. The alarm part was random but it was the part of the task that turned me on the most so I challenge you to recreate it.

Wear male underwear to start, and also an anal plug. You must keep the plug in until you return home. Ideally if you were to do picture proof, a picture of a sign with 'getDare" written on it and a clock.

Go to a Victoria secret or similar store. Preferably one in a mall that would create the need for you to walk a bit. If you don't have one in a mall you must park in the furthest spot away from the store.

Go in and do your shopping. You must spend at least 20 minutes in the store. Part of your task while you do this is to look for a loose security sensor. If you find one pick it up and keep it for later.

Pick your panties and check out. As you walk, toss the sensor into the bag so when you leave the alarm goes off and they have to inspect your bag. (In my case they actually forgot to take one off... It was a huge rush and I wonder if the clerk secretly did it on purpose sensing that I was getting the panties for me).

Go to the bathroom next and take a picture in one of your new pairs of panties holding a getDare sign.

When you get home, take a picture with the same clock, your panties in a pile including the one that you took a picture of before, and your receipt (you can black out the location and store number) Also make sure to get a picture of yourself plugged.

Now for the final surprise, look at the last digit of your sales receipt and look at the spoiler after you do the dare.

Spoiler:

If it ends in 0 you must discard all your male underwear. Any other number you discard that many pairs of your old underwear. Before you throw it out take a picture of the ones you must throw out, and then cut them to make them unwearable. Take another picture and then discard.

Optional part 2, but you must do it if you look at the spoiler

Spoiler:

Immediately return to the same store and buy one pair of underwear for each male underwear that you had to discard. If you cannot do this from a budget standpoint you may go to a bigbox store like walmart but you must buy in person not online. Also you are not allowed to touch yourself until you have replenished your underwear.

Hope you enjoy! I look forward to the report.
Switch528 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
expose, humiliation, panty, shopping, sissy