Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-05-2012, 05:56 PM   #151
Sexdemon
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Sexdemon

your bully forces you into the toilets, and strips all your clothes off, now he forces a dildo deep in your ass and makes you sit on it as he ties your arms and legs around the toilet.
he then takes a piss in a bowl and orders you to lick it up slowly else you will never get out.
when your done he leaves you there for another 30 mins. he them unties you and makes you worship his shoes until there spotless. he then spanks you in the ass and gives you a swirly. he then gags you and ties you up again for another hour before you are found and rescued, you may now take the dildo out of your ass.

Bondage -=- Domination (giving) -=- Forced -=- Cock suck(receiving)-=- Feet
Anal -=- Long tasks -=- Humiliation -=- Dice dares -=- Instructions
LIMITS:
Quote:
Pain -=- Perm marks -=- Cum denial -=- Public -=- Incest -=- Ice
Pic's/vid (Could be persuaded) -=- Soiled clothes -=- Blood -=- cold

Equipment - Click here
Sexdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 11:51 PM   #152
augustactor
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to augustactor

the bullies were tired after getting those last two kids so they kicked you multiple times in the nuts put some of their lunch in your ass and gave you a hanging wedgie

Been hoping to find someone to make me their dare slave. It's been a while since I was last on here.

A quick sexuality map for those who care
augustactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 05:51 PM   #153
hovie907
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to hovie907 Send a message via Yahoo to hovie907

You think you're hearing sounds coming from somewhere so you go out into the garden or back yard to see if you can pin point where the sounds are coming from. As you turn back to go in, your bullies have hidden themselves and now appear in front of you. The first thing they want is for you to be humiliated so they strip you down to your underwear and toss your clothes up in the the air a good bit of distance to the back of your yard. They then trip you on the ground and make you wallow on the ground/dirt/mud and then they help you to your knees. While kneeling, one of the bullies makes you submit to him so without hesitation, you do. Not knowing what he is making you submit to, you feel him start to noogie you and this last for five mins until he punches you in your gut and you go back down on the ground. Once back on the ground, you feel your tormentors grab your underwear and slide a handful of grass/weeds in your crack so it itches and then they start to yank, giving yourself a wedgie... They manage to get the wedgie to go atomic, over your head while you are trapped inside. The bullies rub your face in some dirt and then make you take them to your bedroom where they force you into your jockstrap, wedging the bands and wearing the cup over your mouth and taping it on around your face. Then they test it by hitting you in the nuts where you fall in pain as they escape.
Will do: wedgies, swirlies, ball busting, gut punching, nipple torture/purple nurple myself, shoe licking, sock gagging, messy, writing on myself with perm marker, time control dares and plunger/marker anal dares. Beat this loser good!

Will attempt humiliating public or semi public dares. If I'm dared something to do in public, better make it humiliating and embarrassing.
hovie907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 05:58 PM   #154
darefan150
getDare Sweetheart

your bullies pee on your bed and make you sleep with it, then in the morning they make you drink 5 cups of water and give you a hanging wedgie until you pee yourself they then take pictures of it and post it online. After that they let you down but make you wear a wedgie for the rest of the day,

Dislikes: Eating Pee and Poop, Shaving, Major Pain, Cum Control, Pee control, Long Time

Limits:Cross Dressing, Family, Friends, Public, Toys, Illegal, Permenat, Diaper, Wax, outside

I am a Mocca Pig on GetDare Farm
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=142577

Ask and Dare me anything
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...540#post995540
darefan150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 09:54 PM   #155
wedgiereciever
getDare Sweetheart

The bullies see you waking into the bathroom and they gang bang you. they pour ice in your underwear then hang you on a hook. they give you swirlies and titty twisters. they then take off your pants and shirt and begin to spank you and wedgie you. they leave you hanging until your underwear rips and they leave a nice pair of the opposite sex's underwear for you to wear the rest of the day

limits: orgasm, public, pee drinking, poop, Crossdressing

if its not in my likes or dislikes its a dislike

wedgie dislikes/limits: hanging, atomic, ripping.
wedgiereciever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 10:01 PM   #156
augustactor
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to augustactor

your sitting on a bench and oh on you see the school bully and hes in a bad mood today then he dissaperears then reappears he walks up to you and takes something of yours you get up to get it bac when you realize that he tied your shoe laces together and you continuesly trip affter falling 5 times you decide to loose the shoesyou run after hihm in tyour socks but he also pour a bag of rice in your path after that your exahsted your feet hurt but you finally caught up you ask him to give it back and he says sure but you don't get something for nothing so this means for you a day of torture you really need the book he grabbed so you say fine do as you will he starts off by making you walk back to wear you took your shoes off through the rice ad walking back then he drags you in to the schools bathrooms the shoelaceses ar still tied together so he takes the shoes and loops them around a pole the puts them back on you so you are inmoble he comes back with his breakfast and shoves it down your pants then giving you a shoulder wedgie he then lies you on the floor takes gets on the other side of the pole grabs your feet and starts walking backwards then as soon as you were close enough he came towards you and pushed you to the pole crushing your nuts several times then he undid the laces got you up gave you a melvin and taped it there he then taped the other side he then bent you over and gave you multiple swirlys then he untapped every thing did squeaky cleans for five minuets and you peed your pants he then decided he was done for now and put you in a double hanging wedgie after lunch he came back shoved parrt of it in your ass the other in your pants and pulled on your legs your underware finally ripped so he gave you 6 more swirlys put some water down your pants and gave you your book back

Been hoping to find someone to make me their dare slave. It's been a while since I was last on here.

A quick sexuality map for those who care
augustactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 03:45 PM   #157
wedgielover2

The bully was in a bad mood today, but luckly you managed to pass through the day. That night, you are looking out the window, when you see someone in your yard. You go out to inspect. It's the bully. He punches you. You fall onto the ground. Then, he quickly strips you to your underwear. He gives you a wedgie until your underwear rips. Then, he sticks a finger up your crack. To end the torture, he punches you again and leaves you naked.

Okay: Messy, public
Limits: Blood, illegal, cross dressing, extreme pain
wedgielover2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 04:02 PM   #158
Sexdemon
Distinguished Member

Your bully decides that it will be fun to come around to your house and ring the bell when your alone, you answer the door
Him and 5 of his friends barge into the house and locks all the doors.
they strip you naked and spank you on your but a combined 100 times, and a few kicks to the chest and slaps to the face.
they decide that they want you to make a choice, suck there cocks or take them up your ass.
To late they have decided for you, both.
each guy takes turns 10 mins in your mouth then 15 in your ass.
afterwards they tie you up, force you to lick there's shoes clean and leave
it takes you 2 hours to get free.

LIMITS:
Quote:

Equipment - Click here
Old 02-10-2012, 07:48 PM   #159
wedgielover2

For some reason, the bullies really want to violate you today. They first decide to randomly strip you in the bathroom stall. Then, they stick their dicks up your crack. After that, they decide to make you suck them until they cum all over your body. They then leave you in a hanging wedgie until it rips.

Okay: Messy, public
Limits: Blood, illegal, cross dressing, extreme pain
wedgielover2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 02:51 AM   #160
Sexdemon
Distinguished Member

the bully drags you into a room and strips you naked, he then throws you into the corner and slaps you for 5 mins, he then pulls your legs open and places his boot on your junk, he starts to apply pressure and moves his boot around until you edge twice, he then turns you over and decides to put his finger in your but. you know what's coming next and you cry and beg him not to, he takes his finger out of your but and gets naked, he places the shoe that he made you edge with infront of your face and forces you to lick and smell it.
he then slowly penetrates you with his cock and takes you for 30 mins, during this he sometimes slips his finger that he had up your bum into your mouth., during all this time you must cry and beg him to stop.

afterwards you must cry naked in a corner for 10 mins.

LIMITS:
Quote:

Equipment - Click here
Old 02-12-2012, 10:15 PM   #161
Stephanie

The bullies decide to barge into your house while you are showering. They spank you for a total of 10 mins while you are soaking wet, named in the shower. Then one of them gives you a titty twister while two others position your butt towards the jet of hot water and spread your checks, letting the water penetrate inside you

PM me BAD GIRL and I will spank myself 100 times with the strength and implement of your choice.
Stephanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 11:15 AM   #162
emmawantsdares

Your bullies give you a hanging wedgie, then strip you down and put a collar on you. They walk you round like a dog for the rest of the school day.
emmawantsdares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 12:35 PM   #163
orlando007007
getDare Devil

the bullies bus in will on the tolat and take picture of you some have you genitals on and post the on kink talk

PM dares UPDATED 15TH MAY 2021

Kik: orlando007007

Last edited by orlando007007; 02-13-2012 at 12:35 PM. Reason: spelling
orlando007007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 07:35 PM   #164
Jonfron
getDare Sweetheart

You bullies sure are in a bad mood. What could it be? Who cares they are going to punish you. They take you to the bathroom and grab your underwear and pull it into a big hanging wedgie. They keep you there until either they rip or you piss yourself after they force you to grab your ankles and force a cucumber up your ass. Aren't they horrid? But it doesn't end there, they take the cucumber out after ten times the amount rolled on a dice in minutes and them make you eat it. After they make you crawl around on a trail on hands and knees and then back to the start of the trail. they are so mean!

limits: Family, friends, skat, permanent, social suicide

Have I been good or naughty? You tell me. Are you enough to control me?

Female/ bi curious/22/US height 5'3 weight 130lb bra size 36 C
Jonfron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 07:40 PM   #165
Shoulderwedge

Location: On my knees with a cock in my ass and one in my mouth

The bully/s throw you to the ground and put you in a jock lock wedgie (google)
leave you there for half an hour and come back one of them lets you out but on one condition you have to let him fuck you 20 times( use a cucumber) then they strip you naked and put your clothes in the tiolet (you dont have any changes) then laugh and leave you there.
Favorites:Femenization,sissy,bondage, anal, pain, hidden public, humiliation
likes: pet play, bladder control, semi public, pics femdom,pain, wedgies.
Dislikes:cbt, piss, messy, spanking, enema
Limits: scat, video, public, permenant
TOY LIST
PM DARES
BDSM TEST RESULTS
Shoulderwedge is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
spanking, wedgie