Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-14-2018, 10:38 PM   #1
akechi106
getDare Sweetheart

Default Let us discuss, "Punishments" shall we

Ok so a recent comment I made about someone requesting a punishment got me to think,"I wonder what others would think about this post and how this person whats punishments".

Well first off let me just say, that if someone is, "Requesting", a punishment/s, then it would normally consist of something with a little bit of pain so as make the person understand this is not for enjoyment because they have done wrong, or am I wrong in assuming this.

However, what happens when someone enjoys pain and yet requests a punishment. Do you just administer pain to them, knowing full well that they probably will not learn from their mistakes since pain is an excitement/enjoyment for them, or do you come up with something out of the box that is not related to pain so as to not cause them enjoyment, so they understand they have made a mistake or done something wrong and that they need to learn from it.

What are your opinions on the subject.

a challenge i made for all the women of getdare, and im proud of it too since it took a bit to make it up.

My new ad, thought i needed to update it and post a better one.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=338899

Currently Kik is on the Fritz for me, so I can only use google hangouts/chat. So I may PM you to see if that is fine for you as an alternative.
akechi106 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk