Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-04-2023, 08:01 AM   #1
MistressP

Female Ideas to keep slave busy

Hi everyone,

As you all know, I own a 24/7 slave and I am looking here for ideas to keep her busy for the entire day. You can see her schedule below for now:

1. Morning after waking up, around 8 AM, slave is allowed to freshen up, plugged, collared and leashed up to tie near the front gate
2. For breakfast, lunch and dinner, slave is served food and water in dog bowl, which she can lick and eat directly from the bowl without touching her hands
3. She sits kneeling entire day, I do get her 30 mins of walk inside home on weekdays and 1 hour of walk outside home on weekends
4. At night, she is left plugged, leashed but again tied to a hook in a separate room. She is crouched in a small cage entire night, with both legs and hands tied

Would love to see if you have any suggestions to be incorporated in the schedule and keep her busy.

Thanks,
Priyanka

Mistress P

If you want to reach out for details about my slave Married Slut, then you can PM me
I am not looking for any more slaves or sluts to own.

Likes: Dominating older girls, Degradation, Humiliation, Total Power Exchange

Limits: Pet, Babygirl, Diaper, Pee, Scat, Blood, Involving Family
MistressP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2023, 08:33 AM   #2
MistressP

Hi all, I would really appreciate some ideas to work on with my slave. I know there is lot of innovative ideas among the community, so do let me know.

Thanks,
Priyanka

Mistress P

If you want to reach out for details about my slave Married Slut, then you can PM me

Old 09-05-2023, 02:17 PM   #3
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressP View Post
Hi all, I would really appreciate some ideas to work on with my slave. I know there is lot of innovative ideas among the community, so do let me know.

Thanks,
Priyanka
Hello. Yes surely the people have there ideas and were willing to for married slut in the past. But we hardly see her completeling any tasks or report, the reports done ate also not written properly. So people loose the intrest as she isn't going to complete them anyways.

Sorry if I may have said something bad or broken community rules . I shall take back my comment

Also the current 4th rule you sure is good for her health? No sleep everyday while tied in a cage on a hook? One hour session a week is okay. Half hour is excellent. You aren't anymore in a dynamic but a torture and Abuse to her.

Also if there is punishment for her for a week or a decided time,it's still too extreme. We aren't asking for pic proof but atleast proper report, proper reply from her shall be beneficial. She doesn't reply on any thread and says you took her phone or she was serving you. I guess if you want this wonderful community to help, you should atleast give her chance to report to the community. Hope she gets out of this abuse(if a girl married slut exists) soon.

Regards
Daremaster04.
Daremaster04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2023, 05:19 PM   #4
Greatcornbow2
getDare Sweetheart

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressP View Post
Hi everyone,

As you all know, I own a 24/7 slave and I am looking here for ideas to keep her busy for the entire day. You can see her schedule below for now:

1. Morning after waking up, around 8 AM, slave is allowed to freshen up, plugged, collared and leashed up to tie near the front gate
2. For breakfast, lunch and dinner, slave is served food and water in dog bowl, which she can lick and eat directly from the bowl without touching her hands
3. She sits kneeling entire day, I do get her 30 mins of walk inside home on weekdays and 1 hour of walk outside home on weekends
4. At night, she is left plugged, leashed but again tied to a hook in a separate room. She is crouched in a small cage entire night, with both legs and hands tied

Would love to see if you have any suggestions to be incorporated in the schedule and keep her busy.

Thanks,
Priyanka
Long list of household tasks all to be done naked. All her clothes locked away inaccessible to her. No accessibility to any sex toys. Strategic webcams so she can be watdhed from afar without her knowing when or whether.
Old 09-18-2023, 11:48 AM   #5
MistressP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daremaster04 View Post
Hello. Yes surely the people have there ideas and were willing to for married slut in the past. But we hardly see her completeling any tasks or report, the reports done ate also not written properly. So people loose the intrest as she isn't going to complete them anyways.

Sorry if I may have said something bad or broken community rules . I shall take back my comment

Also the current 4th rule you sure is good for her health? No sleep everyday while tied in a cage on a hook? One hour session a week is okay. Half hour is excellent. You aren't anymore in a dynamic but a torture and Abuse to her.

Also if there is punishment for her for a week or a decided time,it's still too extreme. We aren't asking for pic proof but atleast proper report, proper reply from her shall be beneficial. She doesn't reply on any thread and says you took her phone or she was serving you. I guess if you want this wonderful community to help, you should atleast give her chance to report to the community. Hope she gets out of this abuse(if a girl married slut exists) soon.

Regards
Daremaster04.

Hi Daremaster,

Thank you for raising the concern around the response and the health. I think I can divide it into 2 parts:

1. The setup with you did not work well because she was still serving someone else and there was a big confusion between everyone. I can understand the frustration but hopefully you can give everyone a 2nd chance

2. In terms of health, I am very much concerned about her living condition and only pushing her to the place where she is also comfortable. It may look abusive to you, but for her, it is deep servitude and for me it is what I consider deep level of submission. She regularly goes to gym, to keep herself fit and stretch out herself. If at any point we and her feel that she is serving health wise, I will definitely chance things up to take care of the scenario.

Mistress P

Old 09-18-2023, 04:01 PM   #6
themasterman

So I have an idea that will keep your submissives mind constantly thinking about you. Every hour she’s awake, have her message you once an hour (even at work), it can be changed to two hours or another time that works for you. An hour is enough time go get things done but she’ll constantly be thinking about you and her mind has no choice but to be busy. Also have her send a check in message whenever she wakes up overnight. Be careful of the mental stress this can cause. Questions comments concerns?

I am currently making a name for myself in the getdare community. I have long been on getdare but kept to talking to people privately.

I specialize in giving humiliation, hidden public, orgasm control, tpe, long and short term, and overall creative dares.

I will not be responding to most pms I get, you have been warned.

My profile is currently under construction so expect changes as I find my footing in a new community.
themasterman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk