Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 08-01-2013, 07:49 AM   #391
harddump
Distinguished Member

Slutty bitches / Disgusting bitches

Find or bring up a pic (cartoons, drawings and CG are fine) of an anus or genitalia you worship on your screen, then lick the image for 2min.

Cutie piglets

Bring up a pic on your screen that you think is the cutest thing in the world (any thing is fine). Now change into your cutest look in your opinion (dress up, down, nude.. your choice) then repeatedly kiss the screen for 2minutes. After that, go in front of a mirror and smile at yourself for 60seonds.

Vanilla pigs

Bring up a photo of your favorite thing/s to eat then lick the screen either for a minute or while masturbating til orgasm.

Cowboys

Flex your muscles in front of the mirror while masturbating til edge 3 times (no cumming) OR expose and flex your bare ass on a live cam public broad cast.

Forfeit for all: Post on Photo Dice dare - if pics is limits then reconsider doing the task, if still no then you must re-do 5 dares of your breed and 1 each from all other breeds.
harddump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 08:27 AM   #392
harddump
Distinguished Member

Default Studs, Asses

Studs

Measure your erect penis to the nearest inch. Now square your dick length and that's how long you must masturbate straight without cumming. E.g. a 7inch dick will mean 7x7 = 49minutes non-stop wanking. If your session is interrupted for any reason, it's do over from zero.

Forfeit: Get your dick hard, stick a finger/thumb up your bum and run on the spot until your dick goes soft. Spin around on the spot 3 times and do the hard-dick running man part again. Rinse and repeat 5 times. If your legs become too tired before your dick softens, you can switch to pushups or situps.

Asses

Measure the length and girth of your erect penis. Insert up your ass something that is either thicker and/or longer than your erect dick. Multiply your dick length by your girth. Then leave the object in your ass for that number of minutes (e.g. 7ince long x 5inch = 35min).

Forfeit: Add the below to your signature and keep until you do the task:
PM me what to insert up my ass - I will do it or tie myself to a chair for an hour.
Old 08-01-2013, 08:31 AM   #393
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

since I haven't done the dare yet I edited my signature.... the dare sounds great though.. will def. do it!

likes - limits - toys -- pm dares

Randomly Locked in Chastity
(locked or not: no orgasms for this pup)

kik: LockedPuppy
Locked Puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 05:52 PM   #394
Ipadslave

Default Try this

Disgusting bitches

I will perform: anal / oral / cum eating / masturbation / humiliation / nudity / hidden public / piss/

Dislike: light pain, clothespins, nipples, ice, pee

Limits: poop, diapers, illegal, family, friends, too long dares, kids, animals

kik: ipadslave
Snapchat: ipadslave
Ipadslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 07:29 PM   #395
archie88a
Baby Member

Joining as a Bull and a Hound.

LIKES: Humiliation, Tease and Denial, Bondage, Games, Degrading, Exhibitionism, Being Recorded, Small Penis Humiliation, Clothespins, Body Writing, Semi-Public, Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrasing, Pics, Naked, slight-risk, dice dares.

MAYBE: CBT, BallBusting, Nipple Torture, Ice, Wax, Webcam, Shaving, Blackmail, Messy, Pain, Pee, Anal

LIMITS poo pee(some) family friends Long-Term/Permenant Extreme Pain. CrossDressing. wedgies
archie88a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 09:43 PM   #396
mrdrummer

Default Hounds

If you have a pool go skiny diping. If you don't go outside necked. Then come in, and eat your cum
I'm a hound on male farm which means I'm taking dares from these category's - nudity / hidden public / hidden outdoors / public (optional) / exercise/ light piss (no drinking, wetting or on self) / masturbation / cum eating / non-messy food / light pain / light CBT / anal (optional) / toys (optional) / light bondage (optional) / toilet control. Pm dares to me or find me on Skype - zzdrummerzz15. I also like cam ( being on or watching )
mrdrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 03:08 PM   #397
sguy

i'm a flithy piglet. looks like i have alot to catch up on

Loves: private humiliation, bondage, sleep-dares, shower-dares, bladder-control, urine-play/drinking, puppy-play
Likes: name-calling, edging, cum-eating, body-writing, pain
Limits: public, blood, illegal, scat, showing face

I own: Lots of panties, a short dress, silver leotard, lots of shoelaces, clothepegs, ball gag
sguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 11:52 PM   #398
harddump
Distinguished Member

Default Mocha

Mocha Pigs

This is to be done once at the earliest opportunity between 7:30Am ~ 4:30PM your local time.

Prep:You need to be able to shit for this one, so eat well and hydrate beforehand (night before maybe). Also might help to drink coffee and do squats or go for a walk.

Task: Take some food and/or drink you like to eat into the toilet or wherever you like to take a dump. Put food/drink in your mouth and start chewing if it's solid. Push with your ass and swallow the food/drink every time you drop a turd or do a fart. If you run out of food/drink before finishing go get some more without flushing. Basically, the task is to swallow something whenever you shit or fart. If you can't time it exactly the same, it's OK as long as you swallow immediately before or after shitting and farting. Pissing is not part of the task but do it if you need to.

Forfeit: For 5 days you are banned from showering or bathing and may only piss or shit once before noon after you wake up, twice before 6PM, and once more only before bed time.
Old 08-03-2013, 12:42 AM   #399
harddump
Distinguished Member

Default Bulls

Bulls - Harder you are, the harder you work

Measure the circumference of your flexed biceps and thighs (the fattest part) to the nearest inch and add up all the numbers (four numbers if you have two arms and two legs). Call this N1.

Next measure the length and girth of your erect penis to the nearest inch and add the two numbers together to get N2.

Now figure out - measure if you can, or just guess - the heaviest load you can hang off your ball sack to the nearest pound (lb). This is your N3.

After you got all your numbers do N1+N2 to get your target reps per set, and N3 will be how many sets you must do of...

Cock pumping:

- Dress in gear of choice or nude.
- Perform in a warm to hot room. If room is cool or cold, warm up body with short mid-high intensity exercise.
- Perform either standing upright or seated (though not reclined)
- Pump your cock for (N3) sets of (N1+N2) strokes. Rest between sets - choose from: drinking a glass of water and wait one minute; or lay down / lean against the wall for one minute (your cock does not need to soften and it's fine if it does).
- Choose stroke speed and stick to it for entire set, then change speed the next set.
- Orgasm/ejaculation are irrelevant. If you shoot, so what, keep pumping.
- Edging is optional. You may pause as often as you like so long as you do not abandon the session entirely (must not leave pump location).

Forfeit:Make a fist and punch your balls (N1+N2)xN3 times. Then punch each side of your chest (aim for the nipple) the same number of times.
Old 08-03-2013, 12:54 AM   #400
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

Default hounds

Hounds:

tie your ankles to your hips (if bondage is a limit, just don't but do the rest on all fours) for the next 3 hours. tie your cock and balls as tight as you want to. everything you'll normally do do it like that. if you gotto pee pee like the dog we all are wherever you want to.
If anal is no limit insert something in there as your tail.. it must stick out and you must be able to hold it in
Cum 2 times in those 3 hours onto your body, and clean it up with your hands to eat it all.

after those 3 hrs are over you are free to do whatever you want to BUT you have to PM me a report!

HAVE FUN!

likes - limits - toys -- pm dares

Randomly Locked in Chastity
(locked or not: no orgasms for this pup)

kik: LockedPuppy
Locked Puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 09:18 PM   #401
harddump
Distinguished Member

Default Hounds- quick - maybe trickcy

Hounds - Do it all now or forfeits.

Do as many as possible of the below in order right now (start from 1, skip what you can't/won't):
1 - Strip totally nude
2 - Get an erection
3 - Masturbate and cum as fast as possible
4 - Bark like a big dog three times
5 - Get on all fours and bark three times again
6 - Piss on all fours (30 seconds allowed to change location if needed)

Forfeits
Miss one command - Add to your signature: PM Pizzle and I will strip and stare at my cock for one minute
Miss two to three commands - Add to your signature: PM Doggy and I must sleep overnight with something up my ass for a tail
Miss more than three commands - Add to your signature: PM me a time on the 24hr clock and I cannot use the toilet within 10min of that time

Last edited by harddump; 08-03-2013 at 09:21 PM.
Old 08-05-2013, 04:07 AM   #402
everyones_slut

i am posting as a filthy piglet if anyone has dares for me please send a pm
everyones_slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 11:36 AM   #403
Mexus

Nuclear Hello

I'll be a Disgusting Bitch
Mexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 01:11 PM   #404
Sexyschelle

Default Hi all

I am a slutty bitch and look forwards to amusing you all
Sexyschelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 01:59 PM   #405
tedy76

Can i yoj as Cutie piglets*

Dislike /ponishment :deep heat, pain , writing lines, anal, pee hole,pee/cum drinking, edging, wax , clothpints

Likes: Bladder control, control, forced, humiliated , teaset , body wride , blacckening, dice dare,bondage , cornertime, midle pain, cbt, Masturbation,clothe peehole, thoustpast ,
Toys: rope , tape , tabasco, finalgon, houshold items
tedy76 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
game, games, tasks