PM Dares

Clothes and Toys

Likes/Punishments/Limits

PM me to control my Lovense edge and add my Lovense Account llll4343
llll4343 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 01:09 AM   #17
llll4343
getDare Sweetheart

I again could just sleep after the battery webt empty, thank you. As i woke up i made my 25 ballbusts and fell over whimpering on the floor 3 times.vafter 10 minutes i could stand again with pretty sore and hurting balls. Then i hit each of my nipples 10 times and put the cloverclamps on, did the 10 jumping jacks which already hurt, but distracted from the ball pain. After 10 minutes i pulled on the clamps hard with my mouth for 5 minutes, i nearly cried this time. Then i did the rubberband snaps on my cock head whoch helped to distract from the ni0le pain and the 250 hadd spank with a hairbrush to each ass cheek made my ass sore, so i whimper if i sit down.

Thank you for this tasks, please add more painful stuff

KiK: ichigo126

PM Dares

Clothes and Toys

Likes/Punishments/Limits

Old 12-15-2019, 05:32 PM   #18
llll4343
getDare Sweetheart

Then i had to put my buttplug in for 2 hours, which was an easy task. Then for the lunch beating i doubled over a few tims again and curled whimpering on the floor. The whipping later with the counting made me double over on each hit, i managed the correct counting but layed on the floor for about 5 minutes on each hit whimpering and curled on the floor. Then i had to put my ring gag in with the nosehooks attached and i guess lick and suck on my buttplug for an hour, which was an easy task, but pretty humilating. Then i had to fuck myself again with with soap for 10 minutes, which was just humilating by how stretched my hole got during the last days. Then i had to lather my mouth with the soap for 5 minutes and then bite down on it and kneeling in a corner for 5 minutes. It was pretty disgusting. Then i covered again a qtip in toothpaste and sticked it in my pissslit and edged, it burned much more than the last times, because everything is still sore, then i fucked my pissslit with it, which made me cry loudly. The same procedure i did with rubbing alcohol and i whimpered by now. The 25 punches made me cry loudly again and double over 8 times. Everything is hurting by now.

Thank you for the tasks and add more tasks

PM Dares

Clothes and Toys

Likes/Punishments/Limits

Old 12-16-2019, 12:33 AM   #19
llll4343
getDare Sweetheart

After waking up i did my 25 morning busts, which made me fall over about 5 time through my still aching body. Then i hit my nipples 10 times each and put on my cloverclamps, which hurted alot too by my already sore nipples and did the 10 jumping jacks, which made me cry, the 10 minutes after that were bearable but the 5 minutes nipple pulling let me whimpering again. The 50 rubberband snaps to my cock hurting alot now too, but helping me to focus away from the much worse pain in my niples and balls. After that i did the 250 spanks on each ass cheek with a hairbrush, which ended in crying if i try to sit down on my ass.

Thank you and keep the pain coming please

This evening i have to put in my lovense again, so if anyone has suggestions on how to tie myself up for the night, tell me and if someone wants to control it, add my lovense account llll434, then i set it on automatic access

PM Dares

Clothes and Toys

Likes/Punishments/Limits

Last edited by llll4343; 12-16-2019 at 12:36 AM.
Old 12-16-2019, 04:49 PM   #20
llll4343
getDare Sweetheart

The buttplug later was again an easy part. Then for the lunch beating i cried again and doubled over a few times, after that everything was hurting again. Later i put again in my ringag with nose hooks and licked and sucked on a butt plug for an hour, which was easy but humilating. Then i again fucked myself with soap for ten minutes. Then i covered again a qtip with toothpaste and cried as i sticked it in my still sore dick hole. It burned alot, i edged and fucked my hole for 2 minutes. Then i did the same with rubbing alcohol and whimpered from the pain Then i busted my balls 25 times before bed and i whimpered the whole time. I setted up my hourly alarm for the hourly busts and put in my vibrating butt plug and tied myself up again.

Everyone who added me by now can just connect to my lovense toy and everyone else can use this link as long as noone used it: https://api2.lovense.com/c/wix9

Have fun and please add more tasks.

PM Dares

Clothes and Toys

Likes/Punishments/Limits

Old 12-17-2019, 04:46 PM   #21
llll4343
getDare Sweetheart

Whoever controled my plug this night, not let me sleep befor 2am then i did my hourly punches and cried already from just the two punshes because everything was aching. The same happened on every hour this day i couldn't sleep by that and if i slept in the alarm ringed right after. Then i gone about my morning routine which hurted alot and i layed whimpering on the floor a few times. After that i did my 250 butt spanks each on my still sore butt. I couldn't sit down for hours.the buttplug time was again easy and relaxing. Then for the lunch i cried loudly as i added hotsauce to my aching balls and and for the lunch it was about 200 ball busts, it needed an hour to finish the lunch due the time i layed whimpering on the floor... Later i had to whip my balls and count it loud, i mad two mistakes and had two times to start over, i got in total 22 whips and i layed on every hit crying and curled up on the floor. Later i put in my ringag with nose hooks and licked and sucked on an buttplug for an hour. Later i did my hot shower for 10 minutes and cried about the the pain in my already sore genitals, after that i reapplied the hot sauce and cried again from the burning pain. Then i fucked my ass again with soap for 10 minutes which was still humilating. Then i did again the pisshole fucking and edging part with the toothpaste covered and rubbing alcohol covered qtips and i whimpered in pain for the whole time. Then i did my bedtime busting and layed again curled up and whimpering on the floor.

Thank you all for this tasks, please add more for this pain slut

PM Dares

Clothes and Toys

Likes/Punishments/Limits

Old 12-17-2019, 05:10 PM   #22
maxperv
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by llll4343 View Post
The 50 rubberband snaps to my cock hurting alot now too, but helping me to focus away from the much worse pain in my niples and balls.
Since you liked them so much, I've given you more in the evening as well.

kik: maxperversity

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
maxperv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 12:35 AM   #23
llll4343
getDare Sweetheart

After waking up i did my morning punishing and layed again curled up on the floor for each third hit about 5 minutes, whimpering there. Then i spanked my sore nipples 10 times each, i cried from it and whimpered as i applied my cloverclamps and made the 10 jumping jacks. Then i kept the clamps for 10 minutes and get used to the pain till i had to pull on them with my mouth for 5 minutes i whimpered from it in pain and it was nearly too much. After that i put in my buttplug which i have to wear for two hours a day and did the 50 rubberband snaps. I even cried from that by now but it helped to focus on something else.

Thank you all for this, please add more tasks for this painslut.

PM Dares

Clothes and Toys

Likes/Punishments/Limits

Old 12-18-2019, 12:38 AM   #24
llll4343
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxperv View Post
Since you liked them so much, I've given you more in the evening as well.
Thank you for this.

For everyone i cleaned my calendar a bit and splitted between time specific tasks and daily task and what is morning routine and bedtime routine. So you have more space again to add even no task was deleted

Have fun and please add more for this pain craving slut

PM Dares

Clothes and Toys

Likes/Punishments/Limits

Old 12-18-2019, 06:02 AM   #25
tod

I added some orgasm denial to your schedule. Keep you horny and submissive
tod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 09:28 AM   #26
llll4343
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by tod View Post
I added some orgasm denial to your schedule. Keep you horny and submissive
Thank you for this,
Please keep adding more tasks for this painslut

PM Dares

Clothes and Toys

Likes/Punishments/Limits

Old 12-18-2019, 05:28 PM   #27
llll4343
getDare Sweetheart

The lunch beating made me double over again about 10 times by 100 busts. After that i did my 250 spanks each cheek to get away from my ball pain. Later i put my spidergag with nosehooks in and licked a buttplug for an hour. Then i did 100 rubberband snaps to my cock head and each ball, i cried loudly and layed after 50 snaps curled up whimpering on the floor. Later i did my evening routine with fucking my ass with soap and then the pisshole cleaning and ballbusting, this made me cry out loudly again and i dropped down on the floor curled up a few times and whimpered there. Then i got again dared to put in my lovense toy and tie myself into a hogtie for the night. Now have fun controlling my toy either through the app, everyone who added me has auto access or through that link: https://api2.lovense.com/c/zdf7

PM Dares

Clothes and Toys

Likes/Punishments/Limits

Old 12-19-2019, 07:37 PM   #28
llll4343
getDare Sweetheart

The night was pretty uncomfortable in the hogtie, i nearly not slept a tiny bit. After waking up I did my morning routine and cried and doubled over a few times curling up on the floor, but it helped focusing on my aching body. Then i did the 50 rubberband snaps and 500 spanks and 2 hours buttplug time. Which helped focusing on something else. The hourly punches i just did since i woke up, because i had to sleep in that hogtie... So feel free to punish me for it.
Then i applied hot sauce on my balls and cried from the burning. Then my lunchtime beating made me crying and curling again on the floor. Later i whipped my balls 10 times while counting this time without a mistake but every hit mad me curling and whimpering on the floor. Then i put in my ringgag with nose hooks, licked the buttplug for an hour. Then 100 rubberband snaps to my cock and each ball, made me crying again. After that i did the hot shower and cried after i applied hot sauce to my private parts. Then i did the 15 minutes mouth soaping part which was disgusting. My bed time routine made me crying again and doubling over a few time. Now i have to tie myself again with my lovense toy in, this is the link for everyone who not added me in the app:
https://api2.lovense.com/c/8naz

PM Dares

Clothes and Toys

Likes/Punishments/Limits

Last edited by llll4343; 12-19-2019 at 07:51 PM.
Old 12-19-2019, 08:47 PM   #29
llll4343
getDare Sweetheart

The battery just went empty, thanks for controlling my toys and please add or post punishments here for me, for not doing the hourly punches last night and for cumming... I just had an orgasm just by my too

Please punish this pain craving slut and add more tasks

PM Dares

Clothes and Toys

Likes/Punishments/Limits

Old 12-21-2019, 03:06 PM   #30
llll4343
getDare Sweetheart

Yesterday as i woke up, i did my morning Routine with a buttplug in for two hours, i cried, whimpered and layed curled up on the floor. And for the lunch beating i layed curled up on the floor again about 20 times. Then i did my buttplug licking with the ring gag. After that the 100 rubberband snaps to my cock and each ball. It stinged really painfully. Then i did my evening routine after i did my 500 ass smacks and cried again a lot while being curled up on the floor a few times.
I slept pretty bad cause of the hourly punches in the morning i did my morning routine again and reacted nearly same than the day before. The hourly punches made me doubling over a few times during the day. Then i did my buttplug time and 500 ass smacks, i still can't sit without being in pain. Then i later did my whipping with counting it was about 15 hits because i failed once. Then again my buttplug licking time and 100 rubberband snaps to my cock and each ball again. The stinging was painful, i had to whimper.

PM Dares

Clothes and Toys

Likes/Punishments/Limits

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
calendar, cbt, nipple torture, schedule, torture