Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-10-2019, 10:42 PM   #1
Retod

Information Add time in diapers - dares

I've been instructed to post a thread requesting more time and dares. basically my buddy is overseeing this. So far I have the following:

24/7 until new years day (can't ask for reduction in time)
I have to send pics every hour
Can't refuse any dare.

For anyone who posts they can add a dare and time
Every post automatically adds 1 day if no time is added
Each post can have a max of 1 week with no limits to the amount of posts
Proof will be submitted to the posters preferred platform
If this reaches 150 posts then each post going forward will double the time

After 300 I will be made to wear my diapers for 3 years 24/7 and undergo un potty training.

If enough people request a blog will be created for users to follow

Feel free to make this as hard as you possibly can.

My likes and limits

My PM Dares

Message me "diaper check" on Kik and I'll send a pic of my diaper.

My Kik: Calfyn

For Skype or hangouts pm or Kik me

Last edited by Retod; 11-10-2019 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Spelling and grammatical fixes
Retod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 11:28 PM   #2
sissybabygirl
getDare Sweetheart

Try this dare:
Sweet release.
Items required: 3 cartons of ice cream, hot sauce, 4 car wash sponges, and a diaper.

Soak one sponge in hot sauce to the point it will drip out if squeezed. (Use a little water if you'd have enough hot sauce.) Next melt the ice cream and absorb each carton with a sponge. Chill each ice cream sponge. Now diaper up. Place the hot sauce sponge in the back of the diaper as far down/between the back of your legs as you can. If I was nice, I'd let you lean back a bit for the dare, but you like it hard.

You butt should start tingling and really burn once you sit down, now how to get some sweet release? With ice cream of course! Place the first ice cream sponge in front of your diaper and start humping away. You need some "fap" material though. I want you to pick something humiliating and you'll see often. You gf's favorite gift, a picture of your mother, whatever you'll see day by day and think I humped that while in diapers looking like a horny slut.

Now hopefully all that cool ice cream slides down (again easier if gravity could help, but oh well. ) and starts cooking you off right? Well not if that diaper is doing it's job. So if you can't get relief, take out the ice cream sponge and put the next on in. Use different material for each sponge. I'm sure the diaper won't absorb it all or the sponge freeze your boy bits. Pulse all that humping should squish the hot sause sponge more and more.

If you fail after all 3 sponges, I guess you don't get relief. So take the hot sauce sponge and place it into the front of the diaper and preform one last humping session for 5 minutes. Hope your frosty bits got cooled off enough.

Kik: sissyray81

Likes: Bondage, ORAL, maxi pads abdl, Hidden public, Control, Sissification, HUMILIATION, Diapers Bets/games, Rules, Messy, Long denial
dislikes: Sleeping dares, Corner Time, Line-writing, saran wrap pee drinking
Limits: Social-Suicide, Face, Unhealthy, Cam, FB,

I'm a big sissy fag till 2035
sissybabygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 11:32 PM   #3
Retod

I will do this after work and post back

My likes and limits

My PM Dares

Old 11-11-2019, 01:19 AM   #4
JohnDoeEyes

Choose a day that is easiest for your schedule but not too far in the future. That day you are allowed one clean diaper, you are allowed to put it on when you wake up and you are not allowed to change it for 24 hours. Through out the day I want you to drink at least 3l but try for more. Every time it soaks through to your clothes, say "I'm a disgusting diaper wearer" in as loud as a voice as you can without someone overhearing. One time during the day, you have to spend an hour outside in a place you can be seen by other people and your diaper must be moderately wet at this point. The hour before you leave the house you must drink 1l. For example if you leave your house at 11, I want you to drink 250ml at 10, 250 at 10.15 another at 10.30 and a final one at 10.45. When it gets to bedtime, drink some extra to make sure you wet the bed.

When you are finished, write a report in here describing every detail. Tell us every time you soaked through to your clothes, how it made you feel, how embaressed you was, if anyone saw you with wet clothes when you was outside.

Likes and Limits

Limits: permanent, scat, fam, age play, getting caught
Toys: Dildo, buttplugs, vibrator, panties

JohnDoeEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 01:33 AM   #5
briefsorboxers
getDare Sweetheart

The next time you are grocery shopping you must mess yourself while talking to the clerk at checkout (no self checkout lane for you). If you cannot mess yourself during that brief window while the checkout clerk is engaging you in conversation, you have failed the dare and must PM me and ask for a punishment. Either way you must report write a full report in this thread as soon as you finish.

Loves
Underwear, Hidden Public, Masturbation, Games,

Punishment
Semi-Public, Messy underwear (food etc), Diapers, Anal,

Limits
Scat, Permanent, cross dress, Family, Illegal, Full-Public, Face, Pics
briefsorboxers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 02:17 PM   #6
Retod

Quote:
Originally Posted by briefsorboxers View Post
The next time you are grocery shopping you must mess yourself while talking to the clerk at checkout (no self checkout lane for you). If you cannot mess yourself during that brief window while the checkout clerk is engaging you in conversation, you have failed the dare and must PM me and ask for a punishment. Either way you must report write a full report in this thread as soon as you finish.

Done.

At lunch today I went to grab some groceries (bread, coffee, past, and beef) while there I was inline and speaking to the cashier. I messed while speaking with her, I'm sure it was noticed but she ignored it. On the way out I could here her say something smells bad. Got home, made some lunch and showered. This was done in a 2 hour span of time.

Thank you for the dare feel free to post another

My likes and limits

My PM Dares

Old 11-11-2019, 02:18 PM   #7
Retod

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDoeEyes View Post
Choose a day that is easiest for your schedule but not too far in the future. That day you are allowed one clean diaper, you are allowed to put it on when you wake up and you are not allowed to change it for 24 hours. Through out the day I want you to drink at least 3l but try for more. Every time it soaks through to your clothes, say "I'm a disgusting diaper wearer" in as loud as a voice as you can without someone overhearing. One time during the day, you have to spend an hour outside in a place you can be seen by other people and your diaper must be moderately wet at this point. The hour before you leave the house you must drink 1l. For example if you leave your house at 11, I want you to drink 250ml at 10, 250 at 10.15 another at 10.30 and a final one at 10.45. When it gets to bedtime, drink some extra to make sure you wet the bed.

When you are finished, write a report in here describing every detail. Tell us every time you soaked through to your clothes, how it made you feel, how embaressed you was, if anyone saw you with wet clothes when you was outside.
This will be done tomorrow as Tuesdays are slower days for me

My likes and limits

My PM Dares

Old 11-11-2019, 07:27 PM   #8
princessdiaperpants
Distinguished Member

Just here to add a week

PRINCESSDIAPERPANTS PM DARES

Likes, Dislikes and Limits.
Rules

Make me a Sissy Baby Princess
princessdiaperpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 09:48 PM   #9
Retod

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissybabygirl View Post
Try this dare:
Sweet release.
Items required: 3 cartons of ice cream, hot sauce, 4 car wash sponges, and a diaper.

Soak one sponge in hot sauce to the point it will drip out if squeezed. (Use a little water if you'd have enough hot sauce.) Next melt the ice cream and absorb each carton with a sponge. Chill each ice cream sponge. Now diaper up. Place the hot sauce sponge in the back of the diaper as far down/between the back of your legs as you can. If I was nice, I'd let you lean back a bit for the dare, but you like it hard.

You butt should start tingling and really burn once you sit down, now how to get some sweet release? With ice cream of course! Place the first ice cream sponge in front of your diaper and start humping away. You need some "fap" material though. I want you to pick something humiliating and you'll see often. You gf's favorite gift, a picture of your mother, whatever you'll see day by day and think I humped that while in diapers looking like a horny slut.

Now hopefully all that cool ice cream slides down (again easier if gravity could help, but oh well. ) and starts cooking you off right? Well not if that diaper is doing it's job. So if you can't get relief, take out the ice cream sponge and put the next on in. Use different material for each sponge. I'm sure the diaper won't absorb it all or the sponge freeze your boy bits. Pulse all that humping should squish the hot sause sponge more and more.

If you fail after all 3 sponges, I guess you don't get relief. So take the hot sauce sponge and place it into the front of the diaper and preform one last humping session for 5 minutes. Hope your frosty bits got cooled off enough.

So this one sucked but was doable. I did fail on all three sponges and rather than 5 I did 10 minutes on the last but stopped after I felt the burning was too intense.

My likes and limits

My PM Dares

Old 11-12-2019, 04:56 PM   #10
Retod

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDoeEyes View Post

SO i did this today, probably the most ive ever drank. I wet through my diaper ever second wetting. Since i was at work i was changing in the handicapped stall.

Normally i would have been embarrassed however i've worn to work in the past and been caught wearing so everyone just assumes i need them at work, needless to say feeling the bulk while i was working was kind of strange

My likes and limits

My PM Dares

Old 11-13-2019, 09:22 AM   #11
SissyDiaperSlut

I'll add a week for you

Limits: face pics, scat, cbt

PM Dares

Items for dares
SissyDiaperSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 09:24 AM   #12
sissybabygirl
getDare Sweetheart

I'll add a week enjoy

Kik: sissyray81

Likes: Bondage, ORAL, maxi pads abdl, Hidden public, Control, Sissification, HUMILIATION, Diapers Bets/games, Rules, Messy, Long denial
dislikes: Sleeping dares, Corner Time, Line-writing, saran wrap pee drinking
Limits: Social-Suicide, Face, Unhealthy, Cam, FB,

I'm a big sissy fag till 2035
sissybabygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 01:07 PM   #13
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

For the remainder of your diapered time you must wear your chastity cage.

Also add another week

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
Denied next day (in forever)https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=418838
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 01:10 PM   #14
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

Complete this faproulette. Post what numbers.
https://www.faproulette.co/6914/24-h...er-punishment/

Also add another week.

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Old 11-13-2019, 01:12 PM   #15
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

Complete this
https://www.faproulette.co/9500/public-diaper-filling/

Any numbers you cant do, or are limits, you must choose a higher number to complete.

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper boy, diaper dare, diaper dares public messy, diapers, public