Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-16-2016, 07:07 AM   #1
Anastasia23

Default Desire to be a set of leaky udders with holes

I am 23, 5' 3'', 125 lbs with big 36D tits. I fantasize about having my big tits stretched into udders and forced to produce milk for a dirty farmer. All while having my cunt stretched and my clit pumped and tortured. I imagine that when I start lactating and don't produce enough milk the farmer tortures my nipples and clit by doing all kinds of unthinkable things to them and shoves all kinds of things into my ass as punishment. He keeps torturing me until I'm only a set of leaky udders that goes around serving the town my milk and letting them use my holes however they wish. Please tell this whore and degrade her and remind her she's only a set of punching bags and holes, and tell her how she should prepare herself as a hucow. I'd also love to hear your ideas of how you would punish me for not producing for you. (Limits: public, friends/family, scat, animals, anything illegal or permenant).

Last edited by Anastasia23; 12-16-2016 at 08:31 AM.
Anastasia23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 07:30 AM   #2
lani_122
getDare Succubus

I hope that public is your limit and not turnoff.
This storry might not be about hucow, but shows how one should be treated, especially part with milking machine.
http://katieskittykat.blogspot.com/2...-test.html?m=1
P. S. It was suposed to be pm but you have them disabled

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 03:06 PM   #3
morafal
Distinguished Member

I sugest buying nipple sucker and doing 5 times a day sensios about 20min each nipple, also straching pussy lips by applaying claps and weight them to pussy lips. So they will streach nice. Every 3 day try to sleep with bigger toy in ass and pussy. So they will slowly streach.
As for puinishment i would make you cum so many times untill i would get full glass of your juisec, then forse you to drink them and milk you untill fill again that glass with milk, while you will be made too cum again.
morafal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 05:13 PM   #4
Anastasia23

I enjoyed this story very much, it made this whore very wet. I read it while using a vibrator on my pussy and stretching my nipples as far as I could with my fingers. Thank you for sharing.
Old 12-16-2016, 05:14 PM   #5
Anastasia23

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
I hope that public is your limit and not turnoff.
This storry might not be about hucow, but shows how one should be treated, especially part with milking machine.
http://katieskittykat.blogspot.com/2...-test.html?m=1
P. S. It was suposed to be pm but you have them disabled
I enjoyed this story very much, it made this whore very wet. I read it while using a vibrator on my pussy and stretching my nipples as far as I could with my fingers. Thank you for sharing.
Old 12-16-2016, 05:20 PM   #6
Anastasia23

Quote:
Originally Posted by morafal View Post
I sugest buying nipple sucker and doing 5 times a day sensios about 20min each nipple, also straching pussy lips by applaying claps and weight them to pussy lips. So they will streach nice. Every 3 day try to sleep with bigger toy in ass and pussy. So they will slowly streach.
As for puinishment i would make you cum so many times untill i would get full glass of your juisec, then forse you to drink them and milk you untill fill again that glass with milk, while you will be made too cum again.
Thank you for giving this slut directions. I don't have a nipple pump, so I used a snake bite kit on each nipple. I've never left on a pump that long on my pathetic nipples before. They became so beautifully puffy and engorged. While I did this task I clamped both my whore lips and strung small travel size shampoo bottles from each. I'll try for more weight next time. Tonight I'm planning to sleep with the biggest cucumber I could find in my cunt hole and a shampoo bottle or thick mega sharpie in my ass (my ass is still very tight). Your punishment also made we very wet thinking about how humiliating it would be to drink my own juice while you milked me like a dirty, filthy cow. Thank you sir.
Old 12-16-2016, 11:47 PM   #7
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

"to be a set of leaky udders with holes"

I love this description. It made me really laugh!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 05:16 AM   #8
lani_122
getDare Succubus

If you would be my hucow, you would be punished. For wasting my money with your leaky udders.
I would put tight o-rings on a base of your nipples, so your udders will be swollen and vainy before each of two milkings per day. To make sure i don't leave any milk i would leave milking machine on even few minutes after your cowtits are empty. Then i would tie your udder going from base to nipple while milking machine still works, in the and of milking they would look like two cones covered tightly in rope, with a suction cup and the thin end.
On the other hand if you still wouldn't give enough milk you would take at least week long punishment.
With twice a day getting big enema with drugs and hormones to boost your milk production.
You would as normall have your leaky nips tied down or have those o-rings on them, becouse of longer treatment and bigger pressure in your udders, i might use few of them to make sure that nothing gets wasted by some stupid cow.
Insted of being milked, through a week like that your udders would be punched, crushed, weighted down by sitting you by a table and putting mor weight on them untill the give a stable stream of milk.
Once it happens any king of activitie involving them will be stopped and your nipples will be tied down unitll they stop too leak. Im curious my self how big, sore and saggy your udders would be after week without milking.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 08:28 AM   #9
PainMakerM

Cow should use those snakebite kits on it's nipples daily basis atleast twice a day!cow might surprise that she really might start to product milk in one day after few weeks or so!
Cow's udders and cowcunt always need thorough merciless punishments!Ofcourse for not producting enough,or just for fun!The owner's fun that is!First good painful spanking with wooden spoon or hairbrush!
on the cow's udders!Allover of them!topsides!Undersides!and nipples!No any set numbers of strokes,but continuing 'till there's more deep red arks and bruises than white skin!And ofcourse cow's cunt can't stay alone!So same severe spanking on that too!Also on inner lips and defenately on clit!Then good dose of toothpaste on nipples and clit!then take your electric toothbrush and let your cownips and clit have severe than evere so far brushing!If i have such miserable cow i also make it sink it's udders in the hot wax!two big candles on the floor!Let burn awile 'till there start to be ruuning wax enough!Then cow have kneel in front of the candles and sink it's nipples and if the candles are big enough the tips of it's udders in the wax
Then light the candle again and do it again!At least 5 times!Ofcourse cow's cunt and clit also need to have hotwax treatment!little smaller candle might better,and then just waxdrops 'till cow's cunt and clit are cowered by wax!
PainMakerM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 07:07 AM   #10
PainMakerM

Well the cow needs all the tasks it(the cow is never she or her,cow is cow or it!) can have!And the more pain the better!Good start for cow!though i didn't find any mention about nipple and clit brudhing with toothbrush!
Anyway as ordered cow did the nipple sucking with snakebitekit as ordered!As i said keep doing it twice a day 'till further noticed.Every third day cow must give the sucking treatment also on it's clit!also cow have to repeat the udder and cunt spanking every third day!The goal is keep cow's udders and cunt as sore and bruised as possible!!

Another "nice"udderpunishment is using the drawer!open the drawer!put the udders into the drawer smash the drawer closed as hard as possible repeat atleast 10times!

And yeah i'm waiting that cow's udders and cunt going to have that hot wax treatment!Keep me informed cowslut!
Old 12-19-2016, 07:11 AM   #11
PainMakerM

Now might that be the whole idea to make cow humilated!and make cow's clit so swollen and large so it's clit could be seein even through underwear!That also make cow feel it's clit better and stay aroused longer.
Ofcourse like after clitspanking well pumped clit might also feel the pain better!

Well done with the drawer treatment!And 'cause it went so well it will be your regular uddertreatment!
Do cow have rubberbands and thumbtacks?!
here's one new uddertreatment:it's called hot or cold udderdipping!Cow need 2buckets filled with hot water
(So hot that cow barely can touch it with it's finger)sink your udders in the water!keep there 15-20minutes!but after every 5 minutes cow must add more hot water to make sure that the water stays hit enough!
Or cow can take cold water and add icecubes..sink it's udders in the freezing cold water!5minutes in the water 5 minutes off 5 minutes in and then off!Or cow can use both!first hot,then cold again hot and afain cold water!

Cow have to be more specific about reporting the treatments!i wanna know how the treatments feels and what kind of marks,bruises,etc cow get in it's skin!And my favourite job is taking care that cow get those marks,bruises,pain and humiliation!And push the cow!
Old 12-19-2016, 12:25 PM   #12
Berserk
getDare Sweetheart

Can the cow suck on its own udders? Clearly more focus needs to be placed upon the cow producing milk... What good is a cow that doesn't produce? Some type of suction regimen needs to occur at least 4 times daily. If possible, at least one of those should be oral.
Berserk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 11:46 PM   #13
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Find me a picture of your perfect role model. Whatever girl you want to look like and be like.

So I'm guessing this might be some chubby hucow with a huge set of hanging udders and gaping fuck holes.

Send the picture to me via PM.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 09:06 AM   #14
PainMakerM

Good cow!I'm always satisfied when cow shows such initiativity like increase ordered torture treatments!
Like at this time beat it's udders also with bristled side of brush!
If only i could see all those marks bruises and scratch and the red colour on the cow's body!Cow have to try it's best to take care that every strokes going to giving be with as similar severity..even brutality as possible!

I'm also very satisfied that cow got immediately the idea of the hot/cold water treatmen and executed it with great severity!This treatment going to be in the cow's torture program once a week!
And second dressersmashing on the cow's udders!I also expect them to be well bruised!

And as said the humilation is one reason of regular clitpumping!And ofcourse cow don't have any rights to hide it's well visible clit!

Now,atleast 'till 1.1.2017 cow's not allowed to having orgasm!but making it not too easy cow have to do 5 edging every day!I wanna make cow sooooooo horny!Any unpermitted orgasm means very severe cunt and clit treatment!

And last but not least cow told that it would be happy to sbap it's udders with rubbeband!Only it's udders?!!
well anyway for starters 20 snaps on each udder+10 on each nipple!And ofcourse cow can always increase the numbers if it seems to be too easy!

Hardworking pumping and sucking should make cow start to product after maybe few weeks..making cow's body think it's pregnant and therefore start to product milk!
Old 12-20-2016, 11:57 AM   #15
Foxycat

I did some quick research to get informed, and I think I have some nice daily tasks for you to help you lactate. I would ask that you follow each task every single day, and if you do you should be able to lactate in a few months. I assume you don't own a breast pump, as you've only used snakebite kits, if you are able to get one I'd recommend that as it would speed up the process. Now, for your tasks:

Each day, if possible, you will have a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast. Oatmeal helps with lactation, and so you will eat it every single day.

You will write up a schedule for yourself, which will include 8 session that will each last 20 minutes. One of them must be done at night, so you will have to wake up to do it. During these sessions, you will do the following: use both hands to massage around your udder, as if giving yourself a breast exam. Do this for 5 minutes, and then lean forward so your udders hang straight down. Use your fingers to press hard on the areola while pulling on your nipple for 15 minutes. (alternate between both udders.) Once you are done, you are to shake your udders while still leaning forward and then spank each of them 10 times. If you can make the time, I would recommend edging once before you do your tasks.

Your nipples are likely to become extremely chafed and sore. I would recommend buying a balm for your nipples (drugstores has them), or if you feel like being abused, use some deep heat or toothpaste and rub into them. Once you start leaking milk, make sure you drink a lot of water!

I hope these tasks are doable for you. It takes a lot of commitment to get your udders to produce milk, and if you're not willing to stick to it every day, so won't see results.

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM Dares

Toys list

Find my sexual map here
Check my blog for my previous dare reports!
Kik: Foxycat94
Foxycat is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Foxycat for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
breast torture, clit torture, hucow, tit torture