Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 10-06-2020, 09:45 AM   #1
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Star 1 Roommates

This is my first attempt at a story, it may be a bit of a slow start but will get more intense as the story goes on. Any feedback is welcomed!

Chapter 1

“Goodbye, I love you.” Julia said, as she hugged her parents goodbye once last time. This was it, she was finally starting college! Although she was sad to see her parents go and knew deep down she would miss them, she was excited for her newfound freedom.

Julia had just turned 18 and graduated high school. Her parents had always raised her as being very sheltered so when the opportunity came up for her to go to college 2 hours away from home, she jumped on the opportunity to do so. Money had always been tight for Julia’s family, although by no means was she poor. Scholarships had helped pay for most of her classes and she was lucky enough to find a room for rent off campus with 2 other college girls, who were only a year older than her.

The first of her roommates which she had met was Reagan. Reagan was fairly tall with an athletic build. She played softball in high school but decided to give it up in college to focus more on her education. Her parents were well off and had given her a large sum of money for graduation, which she used as a down payment to purchase the home in which she was living in, and renting out the spare rooms to help cover the cost of ownership.

Next was Allie. Allie greeted Julia with a friendly smile and hug.
“You’re going to love it here.” She said
Allie was average height and has an average build. Her most stunning assets wer her bright red hair and freckles along with her bright blue eyes, a combination Julia had not seen before.

As for Julia, she had dirty blonde hair which was straight down to a little below her shoulders. She had a cute face and smile. She had always been shorter than her peers and had a fairly petite figure, with not much shape in regards to breasts or butt. However she did not care about this, as dating had not been a priority for her. She had once kissed a boy at a school dance, but beyond this had no experience with boys or sex.

“Are you ready for the grand tour?” Reagan offered.
Julia nodded.
On the first floor of the house, they showed Julia the living room with the large TV and plush leather sofas. They moved on to shower her the kitchen, which had been stocked up with with more food than she could eat all semester. They showed her the laundry room with the full washer and dryer, which she had full access to.
Upstairs, there were 4 bedrooms. The master bedroom belonged to Reagan. Julia was surprised as to how large it was, as well as the size of the master bathroom connected to it.
Next up was Allie’s room, which was still large but not as luxurious as the master bedroom. Then finally the tour ended in Julia’s room. It was the same size as Allie’s, but still large than her bedroom back home. It was connected to a bathroom, which joined together her and Allie’s room. She would be sharing this bathroom with Allie, which she had no issues with.

“What is the fourth room for?” Julia asked, noticing the door closed on it.
“Don’t worry about it” Reagan answered “Just a personal project of ours, we just ask that you don’t go in there.”
Julia quickly agreed and moved on, not wanting to cross any boundaries with her new roommates.

“Make yourself at home” Allie said “And if you need anything at all, feel free to let us know. We are glad you are here.”

Julia was glad too, she couldn’t wait to start her new life as a college student.

Last edited by Lushrant; 10-06-2020 at 10:08 AM.
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Lushrant for this post:
Old 10-06-2020, 10:08 AM   #2
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 2

The next few days were fairly uneventful, as Julia settled into her new home. She had purposely jived in a few weeks before school started so that she had time to settle in before she had to worry about classes. She had chatted back and forth some with her roommates but felt she didn’t get the chance to know them or connect with them as much as she would like so far. So on Friday night, when they invited her along to a party, she was and quickly took them up on the opportunity.

All Julia knew about college parties was what she had seen on tv and movies, however she dismissed that and told herself she wouldn’t do anything she wasn’t comfortable with. She put on her nicest outfit and hopped in the rideshare with Allie and Reagan to head to the party.

“Are you much of a partier?” Allie asked her, in the back of the car.
Julia laughed “Not at all.”
“Well maybe we can get you out of you shell a bit” Reagan stated, as all 3 girls laughed.

They pulled up to the party and to no surprise to Julia, it was exactly what she expected. There was loud music, no shortage of people making out and getting frisky with each other, and plenty of alcohol.
“You want a drink?” Allie offered Julia.
“No thanks.” She said “I don’t drink.”
“Well try to have some fun, we’ll come find you in a bit”

After about an hour of small talk with people she didn’t know, it was clear to Julia that she didn’t belong at this party. She pulled out her phone and sent a group message to her roommates:
“I’m not really feeling it. I’m going to call a ride and head back.”:
“Noooooo!!!” Allie responded
“It’s okay.” Reagan responded “Me neither. Let’s all head back and just have girls night at the house”.
“Meet you up front” Allie said

All girls got up front and got in the ride to go home.
“I was kicking ass at beer pong when you texted and made me forfeit.” Allie teased.
“Well we can play when we get home, you down Julia?” Reagan asked
“No thanks, I don’t drink.” Julia reminded them again.
“It’s cool, you can play and we’ll do the drinking. C’mon it will be fun!” Reagan begged
“Okay, I’ll give it a go! But you have to show me how to play” said Julia
“Deal!”

They soon arrived at home, and girls night began!
The following user says Thank You to Lushrant for this post:
Old 10-06-2020, 10:36 AM   #3
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 3

The girls arrived at home and Allie and Reagan immediately setup the table for beer pong.
“You‘ve really never played?” Allie asked Julia
“Nope.”
“It’s one of the fundamentals of being in college, you have to know how to” Reagan told her. “The rules are basic. You’re opponent gets the ball in the cup you drink, whoever eliminates all the cups first wins. I’ll let you play against Allie and I’ll do the drinking for you.

To everybody’s surprise. Julia got 3 balls in a row on her first turn.
“You’ve been holding off on us!” Allie teased

As the game went on, the girls took this as an opportunity to get to know each other better.
“Any boys back home... or girls?” Allie asked Julia
“No” she answered “I’ve not really dated much before.”
“Not had sex?”
“No”, Julia blushed
“Well that’s another fundamental of college.” Allie teased, all girls laughed.

The games went on for about another hour, until they reached a point where they were tied. Julia had won 2 games and Allie had won 2 games.
“One last tie breaker?” Allie asked Julia
“Sure.”
“I don’t know if I can drink anymore.” Reagan said
“Okay” Allie replied. “How about this... Instead of drinking for this one, we just use water but whoever loses has to do a dare the winner chooses.”
“A dare?” Julia asked
“You know... Just something stupid. C’mon it will be fun”
“Okay.” Julia agreed. “Not like I’m going to loose anyway!”
“Oh you’re on!” Allie said, as she threw the ball for the first round.

The game stayed pretty even up until the end, when Allie sunk 3 balls in a row beating Julia.
“Okay. You beat me fair and square” Julia accepted defeat.
“Good game!” Allie said “as for your dare.... hmmmmmm... how about this... Since it’s just us girls here. I dare you to get naked and stay that way the rest of the weekend”

Julia’s heart skipped a beat.
“No way” she said. The idea of doing this terrified her. Nobody had ever seen her naked before and she was always taught by her parents that her body was a private thing that nobody else should see.
“C’mon” Reagan said “You agreed to do a dare. And besides, its just us girls. We’re probably going to end up seeing each other naked at some point so might as well just get used to it now.”
Julia just stood still in terror.
“Okay.” Allie said “I’ll make a deal with you... we play one more game. If you win, we forget about the dare. But if I win, you have to do unlimited dares over the weekend. It’s up to you...”

Julia was conflicted. On one hand, she knew if she played one more game and lost, she’d probably end up doing more embarrassing dares. But she also knew she was getting pretty good at beer pong and really wanted to get out of the dare.
“Alright”. Julia said “I’ll do the rematch.”
“No backing out of it if you loose though” Allie said “Promise?”
“I promise.”

Last edited by Lushrant; 10-06-2020 at 10:41 AM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to Lushrant for this post:
Old 10-06-2020, 11:11 AM   #4
DMC

Default Great

Great set up to a potentially very erotic story. Love it so far.

limits, extreme public, anal sex, being arrested, loosing my job, large anal insertions. Broken bones, amputations.
DMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 12:56 PM   #5
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 4

The next game started and it quickly became evident which direction the game was taking. Julia wondered whether she was setup or if she was just too nervous to focus, but she quickly knew she was going to loose.
Allie sunk two balls in a row, while Julia nervously missed a shot. Pretty soon, Allie only had 1 cup left to shoot in while Julia still had all of hers. Her turn was up, she knew it would take a miracle for her to comeback and win but she took a deep breath and threw her last shot, a near miss.
It was now Allie’s turn. With no struggle at all, Allie made her last shot.
Julia knew what this meant, she had lost.

‘Good game!” Allie said “but a deal is a deal... so for the rest of the weekend you will do any dares that we come up with. And no arguing with them, otherwise that will just make things worse for you. Okay?”
“Okay.” Julia nervously agreed.
“I’m sure this first dare will not come as a surprise.” Allie said, with a smirk. “Take off all of your clothes.”
“Right here? Right now?” Julia asked, trying to stall as much as she could.
“Yep! And you’d better hurry!”

Both Reagan and Allie sat down at the table, leaving Julia standing nervously in front of them.
Julia knew there was no getting out of this and the last thing she wanted to do was be on her new roommate’s bad side.
She reached down and removed both of her socks, she knew that would be the easiest part.
Then she slowly pulled her blouse over her head, tossing it on the floor next to her socks. Next off came her jeans, as she slowly slipped them down her legs.
This left her standing in front of her roommates in her matching white bra and panties.
She then took a deep breath and reached behind her and unclipped her bra, letting it fall to the floor. Her breasts were small, each around the size of a lemon with a small pink nipple in the middle. They fit her petite body nicely but were definitely smaller than the other girls’.

Julia then took a deep breath and reached into the waistband of her panties, slowly pulling them down. As her panties dropped to the floor, all eyes were now on her pussy. From the front, her pussy looked like nothing more than just a slit of skin, containing everything else on the inside. She had wispy blonde hairs covering the top and a slight shade of pink near the middle of her slit.
She was now fully naked.

“That wasn’t so hard...” Allie said, checking out her new friend.
“Spin around so we can get a good look at you.” Reagan said
Julia did as told, slowly spinning and giving her friends an unobstructed view of her body.
“Now for your next dare...” Allie said “You are to go upstairs. Take a shower, make sure everything is cleaned thoroughly and shave off your pubes.”
“My pubes?” Julia questioned
“Yes, and remember no arguing or questioning the dares. Okay?”
“I’m not!” Julia said, defending herself, as she starting walking towards the stairs to complete her next dare.
The following 3 users say Thank You to Lushrant for this post:
Old 10-06-2020, 04:13 PM   #6
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Hell of a good start. I'm hooked. Keep em coming

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, college, dare, humilaition, truth or dare