Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-31-2021, 01:54 PM   #61
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia_ View Post
Hey! Thanks for the dare. I added it to the NEW list Which finally is fully copied... took me a while.
Really appreciate all of your effort to keep track of dares!

I think however you missed out on one, pool dare n.7
May I propose a little punishment for that?
7 times pinching and pulling your left nipple until it snaps
7 hits with a ruler, on right ass-cheek
7 spanks flat handed, on your belly
7 times pinching and pulling your right nipple until it snaps
7 hits with a ruler, on left ass-cheek
7 hits with a spoon, on your pussy
7 hits with a belt, hitting both of your tits at once

When completed, I'll have some more dares for you

~Crazy~
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2021, 01:01 AM   #62
Julia_

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Do you have any toys Julia?
Hey, yes i got a dildo and from my ex i got a rope, blindfold and a butt plug.
Julia_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2021, 01:06 AM   #63
Julia_

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrazy View Post
Really appreciate all of your effort to keep track of dares!

I think however you missed out on one, pool dare n.7
May I propose a little punishment for that?
7 times pinching and pulling your left nipple until it snaps
7 hits with a ruler, on right ass-cheek
7 spanks flat handed, on your belly
7 times pinching and pulling your right nipple until it snaps
7 hits with a ruler, on left ass-cheek
7 hits with a spoon, on your pussy
7 hits with a belt, hitting both of your tits at once

When completed, I'll have some more dares for you

~Crazy~
Hey, oh. I guess I can do that. But only this one!

... I did it.. but the last thing wasnt really possible to be done by me. Or iam to stupid for that. I hitted my stomach and my throat as well accidently by doing that.
Old 09-03-2021, 02:13 AM   #64
Julia_

So I hadnt had time to write reports the last days as you may noticed but here we go. (I try to go as long and detailed as possible but i do not have that much time today either. :/ ... if you have questions to the reports just ask. )

So first the 31. (Tuesday) So after the one masturbating but not orgasm dare i already wrote a report on, i really wanted to get off. So I wanted to do this one:

- 0 points: Get naked, stand behind a curtain/shade in front of a window so you can see outside and masturbate as hard as you can until you orgasm. Voice record yourself talking about what's on the other side of the window, describe anyone you see.(0 points -->since orgasm)

So since I was already naked I rolled the roller blinds and putted them on the position where you can either then look outside. I then got tape and fixed my phone to the window... since its a top from bottom one there is no place to put it else. I started the audio recording and also started masturbating. I first had nothing but buildings to describe since there was nobody passing till a car drove by, stopped, a guy got outside and someone from the building got outside, they greeted and drove away. Just while the car was leaving i got off. I was really relieved at this point.

After making me ready for university i looked up the list to look if i needed to get anything with me for the dares. I saw that a remote was necessary and called Antonia since I had none. She told me it would be alright if I could leave the dildo inside of me. I then went to try it. It was really difficult to get it fully in and it really felt weird walking with it but I thought I could go on with it. I got my stuff and made my way to my car. I got in and when i sat down it really putted pressure on the dildo. I moved a little up and down and if felt really nice. The dildo also just was moving up and down then. I went to university then, got to the lecture hall where Antonia was already waiting. While i was going to her she already shouted: "Do you have it in?" I was embarrassed and looked around but probably nobody had any kind of idea what this was meaning. I told her that its in. We got in the lecture hall and the rest of the lecture was basicly nothing special. The dildo in me didnt felt good anymore after 60 minutes... just putting pressure on me. I was happy when the lecture was over and I could go to the bathroom and got it out. Antonia and i looked at the list in the bathroom when we noticed I basicly forgot to be barefoot.... she said it was okay since the next one is also barefoot.

- 30 points: Go to a lecture in just a long shirt and nothing on under it and barefoot.

So for this one I got a really long shirt this morning. Some would mean its more like a dress but its actually a shirt. Just the cuts on the sides made me a little nervous. (Basicly like this: https://mintvelvet.btxmedia.com/pws/...02000204_2.jpg) but the cut is lower and the shirt even longer. So I got it on and went barefoot as well. I really felt naked. The breeze that got under my shirt made me feel really aroused. Antonia packed my other clothes in her bag (just since its much bigger) and we made our way back to the main and then to the next lecture hall. Some people were looking at me but mostly at my feet. There are some people that are typicly coming barefoot here but their are mostly weird guys. We got a seat and Antonia made a little fun by pretending to drop something right on in front of me and then squeezing herself between it to get it back. I really had some troubles to keep my shirt where it should be. The lecture then was basicly boring then again. Just me touching myself sometimes like scratching my leg but going with one finger spreaded futher on my leg. After the lecture I got up not so caring when I felt my tshirt flying up in the back. I fixed it right away and looked if somebody saw but nobody was watching me. So i guess nobody saw it. We then made our way to the toilets again and i got my clothing back.

- 30 points: Next time in the library stay there till its really late and empty. Get a book you have to read. Find a secluded place and strip naked. No matter what happens you have to read at least 2 chapters before redressing (of course if some officials come stop!

these two already were all lectures for today so we went in the library to study. After some time Antonia came to me and just said "I dare you now!" while showing me the phone where this one is marked. I looked around. Here were some people running around but not to much since corona many are home. I looked confused at her. She then said that I will get 50 points then. I thought about it and found the idea really arousing. I said i need to look around here. We then searched the full library for a good place. The library just by the way is seperated in several buildings and we were in the one for our topic of course. So maybe to explain a little more. There are normally several entry points but since corona they shutted down everyone except one. So we made our way from there to the last (since its like a snake going around) row. There were business mathematics. We found a place that was behind small wall. There probaly sometime were printers but they arent there anymore. Antonia gave me the book I was reading before and i putted it down. I first looked around again but then stripped naked. Antonia collected all my stuff and i stared reading ... really not beeing able to focus and needing to reed several parts twice or even more times does not make it faster... Antonia was joking around so to focus I turned around so by back was facing me. Else I would be able to get this two chapters though anytime. She then slapped my ass several times but then just led me read... which I thought was nice of her... *thought* So after some time I managed to get one chapter throught. I started the next one right away. I then heard some steps. I pressed myself on the wall. And Antonia wasnt there anymore. The steps came closer and just when I almost ran out of air since I stopped breathing Antonias face looked around the corner. I told her she scared me real bad and she again made fun of me. After some time I made it through the second chapter as well. I was happy and really found this one thrilling and liked the adventure feeling. I looked at Antonia and wanted to grab the clothing... the clothing she didnt had anymore. "Where the fuck is it?" I asked demanding. She just smiled and told me: "Row 60 next to book B690" I wanted to discuss with her but she just walked away. I was freaking out but just quickly followed her while trying to cover up as much as I could. I looked around the first shelf to see if anyone was walking in the passage in between and then sprinted real quick along it. Row 60 was just 3 further then where we were. I then searched my clothing which was also quick but the idea of beeing just right between there books was awesome. I redressed so quick that i almost fell down once. She then clapped and told me I did well. For that i punched her on her arm. Joking of course.

- 15 points: Grab an umbrella with a curved or hooked end and put on a skirt. Put the umbrella in under one arm with the point facing forward. Now use the hook to hold up the back of your skirt. Either use it flat and just lift is up or hook it and hold it up. Stay like this till someone tells you.

After that we just studied till the evening since there are some examina coming soon and then we made our way to the car. We talked about how stressing this is. When I said I really cant sit anymore Antonia told we could also walk back home. It was raining badly but I always had a umbrella in my car and I really didnt mind at this point to get wet at all. I just loved the fresh wet air. (Tell me I am crazy but the smell of wettness is awesome!) So we got the umbrella when I remebered the dare concerning this one. I just did not wore a dress. We talked about it when Antonia said that the shirt without pants would work out as well. I agreed and stripped my pants off. I was really like a dress. So we then started walking the way back to my apartment. I took the umbrella and i really had trouble to keep my thirt up with the hook. I even hitted Antonia with the umbrella top once. I then kinda "hooked it up" or rather Antonia did because she was not happy about beeing hitted or not beeing under the umbrella because of me trying something anymore, in my undies. So that the back was pretty visible. She told me this is basicly the same. We made some distance when a guy first passed us and then came back teeling me that i sould fix my back. Then he right away walked away again. I smiled and shouted thank you back at him but he didnt even answered.... sad...
I offer a pic of this: Take a marker and write 10 kinky words in places, for the one that sends me the best dare of the month. Just put a dare in the thread below. The pic will be naked so the words are visible but no face!

Thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=406801
Current dares, points: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94150

Likes: Flashing, Exposure, Humiliation, Public, Hidden Public, Spanking
Old 09-03-2021, 03:44 AM   #65
Julia_

So we are still on 31.

- 20 points: Go for a walk, but set a timer for every x minutes. At each chime, you roll up the skirt you’re wearing a couple inches. Try to get to your destination before your completely roll up your skirt.

After some time Antonia got on her phone. Not that special normally since she then often goes on snapchat but she opened the list so i knew that she wanted to do another one right away. It took some time till she got something and then read it out loud. I asked her how i should do that exacly tince its not a skirt iam wearing... the thought about it for a while and then she got the hair clips out of her hair and tried to fit them on my shirt. It worked out so it could be colled up from bottom and then fixed with the hair clips. She then told me to pick a number between 1 and 5. I asked her what for. Probaly because iam stupid. She said just for fun and i said 3. She setted a timer and remided me about "x". We then started to walk further. I thought about how long we would need till we were home and i thought about 5 minutes. And then i wasnt scared at all anymore. So we made our way and after 3 minutes her phone ringed. Then she rolled it up a little and fixed it on both sides with the hair clips. We walked further and when I already saw the apartment complex I thought that it was funny how easy this one was but then Antonia said she needs to get something real quick and pointed on the supermarket. I knew she was just pretending but since it couldnt be that long anyway I was fine and went inside with her. She searched the shelves or at least pretends to search the shelves. After another 3 minutes the timer ringed. She rolled my tshirt further up again and clipped it on both sides. Nothing was visible yet. I guess there would be at least two more rings till something was showing. When we walked by the bread she said she could bring some of them home... she looked them up and then at an empty place. "Oh, this is the one I really wanted." she said pointing at the empty space. "Very funny.." i replied. It was corn bread. She wont want one of these. She then saw a employee and directly walked at her. She asked her if there were any of these. The employee talked into her walke-talke or however these are called and said it will need some time. They will be baked real quick. I was nervous. How long did she mean? We stood infront of the baking stuff and were waiting. It ringed. And same again. Roll up. Fix both sides. Wait. After about another minute I said that this wasnt really part of the dare. She agreed but since we are here now.. I could have 5 points on top if I wanted to. I agreed. At least some points. So the timer ringed again. Antonia rolled it up again and fixed it. I looked if anything was visible. The furthest bottom of my ass was kinda visible but nothing else. "How long does this take?" I asked nervously. To my relief the employee came back with a roller and breads on it. Antonia grabbed one, packed it and we went to the cashier. There was a row of 6 people. Right when we got to the row the phone ringed. Antonia switched it off. I thought she would wait till we were outside but she didnt. She right away rolled it up. I was looking around if anyone noticed what she was doing but the ones in the line were looking to the front and nobody else was in view. She fixed them again. We then were waiting on the line of course. At some point putting it all on the track and when we were the second in line it ringed again. I really shrugged for a second. Antonia just truned to me as if it was most common and did her job. After she did the front i turned and let her do the back. When I turned i looked in a old womens face directly. She looked curious about what we were doing but didnt said anything. Now a good part of my butt was visible and if i moved wrong also my white undies were visible. So i tried to keep my steps as small as possible. We payed and made our way back to the apartment complex. Right infront of it it ringed again. Antonia again rolled it up and fixed it. Now you could see my panties for sure. I hurried up a little more and got back to my apartment real quick.
I offer a pic of this: Take a marker and write 10 kinky words in places, for the one that sends me the best dare of the month. Just put a dare in the thread below. The pic will be naked so the words are visible but no face!

Old 09-03-2021, 05:11 AM   #66
Julia_

- 45 points: Invite Antonia to your apartment. Once she arrive, strip naked in front of her. She then blindfolds you and positions you how she wants in front of the window. Antonia gets out of the apartment and takes a picture of you from the street. Once she gets the pic she comes back to your apartment. You cannot change your position before her return.

So we didnt did anything till evening anymore then. So it already got slighly darker when Antonia and I were talking and she jumped up and got her phone out again. "Now?" I asked and she just nodded. She asked where I got a blindfold. I told her that its under my bed. She got it and putted it on me. She pulled me up and told me to put my arms up. She then pulled my tshirt over my head, my bra off and my undies and socks as well. Then she spinned me around a few times so I didnt knew where I was. "Is this even a dare? Or did you made that up?" I asked and she told me that it is kinda. She then lead me around and i not really knew where I was anymore. She then told me to stay with legs spreaded and hands behind my head. I did and i felt very exposed to stand there like this infront of her. She then told me to stand like this till she tells me that i can move again. I stood there and Antonia walked away. I didnt knew where I was and I didnt knew where she went. I just stood there like this. Some time went by and I almost would have moved since she was gone so long when I heard her steps coming back.... at least I guessed it were hers. "Ok, you can remove the blindfold and redress as well." she said. I removed it and saw that I was standing right infront of the top to bottom window. Right in that moment I felt so exposed. I went to get my clothing and just got a sweater and sweat pants from my shelf. I came back and Antonia proud showed me a picture on her phone... a picture of me standing naked infront of the window with the lights on, legs spreaded and hands on my head wearing a blindfold but from outside! I took the phone als looked pretty long. "Was there anyone else?" I asked a little shocked. Antonia pulled her shoulder up like she did not knew. It was such a rush seeing this picture of myself.

This finally were the reports for the 31. So much writing...

So now the 1.:

- 25 points: Go for a run, wearing a thong, bra and crop top. Instead of leggings, wear pantyhose/ tights. After at least 5 minutes remove the bra and top. Do 10 star jumps. Put the top back on but leave behind the bra. After another 5 minutes remove the leggings and panties then to 10 bend overs touching your toes with straight legs. Then redress the leggings and head home like that.

So we had a "study-free" day that day. Normally it was for learning but we mostly use it for just having spare time. Which is quite nice. So we often go hiking... as you may know when you have read my other thread... so we wanted to make a small hike that day. We went deep in the woods and made our lunch right there. Antonia asked me if I wanted to do some dares or have a free day of that. I was so addicted... i at this point really couldnt go without it so I said I would love to do as many as she wants. She laughed and said that we do not have that many on the list. She looked up her phone and we agreed on that she just tells me what to do without me having read the dare. Kinda make it more shrilling i guess. We then packed our stuff together and went on. I was so excited and also curious about the dare but we first walked a good 20 minutes or so. Then Antonia stopped and told me I should give her my top and my bra. I did. Then I should do 10 star jumps. My boobs were jiggling around while doing so but 10 wasnt that much so it was quite possible. She then gave me my top, a crop top by the way, back and i got it back on. The bra went in her bag. Then we walked about 20 minutes again. When we reached a crossing with 4 path all in different directions Antonia stopped again. She lead me directly in the middle and told me to strip my bottom half off. I wore leggings and white undies that day. I stripped them off and it felt weird since she told me to leave my shoes on. She then told me to do 10 bend overs with straight legs. I looked around all the time since I was in the middle of this crossing but then started quickly. Antonia walked around me to get a good view of every side of me. I was extremly embarassed when she was right in the back of me standing there a while watching. When I was done she gave me the leggings back and told me I can redress this. She clapped when I did and told me I earned 25 points.
The following user says Thank You to Julia_ for this post:
Old 09-03-2021, 05:15 AM   #67
Julia_

Quote:
- 45 points: Invite Antonia to your apartment. Once she arrive, strip naked in front of her. She then blindfolds you and positions you how she wants in front of the window. Antonia gets out of the apartment and takes a picture of you from the street. Once she gets the pic she comes back to your apartment. You cannot change your position before her return.

So we didnt did anything till evening anymore then. So it already got slighly darker when Antonia and I were talking and she jumped up and got her phone out again. "Now?" I asked and she just nodded. She asked where I got a blindfold. I told her that its under my bed. She got it and putted it on me. She pulled me up and told me to put my arms up. She then pulled my tshirt over my head, my bra off and my undies and socks as well. Then she spinned me around a few times so I didnt knew where I was. "Is this even a dare? Or did you made that up?" I asked and she told me that it is kinda. She then lead me around and i not really knew where I was anymore. She then told me to stay with legs spreaded and hands behind my head. I did and i felt very exposed to stand there like this infront of her. She then told me to stand like this till she tells me that i can move again. I stood there and Antonia walked away. I didnt knew where I was and I didnt knew where she went. I just stood there like this. Some time went by and I almost would have moved since she was gone so long when I heard her steps coming back.... at least I guessed it were hers. "Ok, you can remove the blindfold and redress as well." she said. I removed it and saw that I was standing right infront of the top to bottom window. Right in that moment I felt so exposed. I went to get my clothing and just got a sweater and sweat pants from my shelf. I came back and Antonia proud showed me a picture on her phone... a picture of me standing naked infront of the window with the lights on, legs spreaded and hands on my head wearing a blindfold but from outside! I took the phone als looked pretty long. "Was there anyone else?" I asked a little shocked. Antonia pulled her shoulder up like she did not knew. It was such a rush seeing this picture of myself.

This finally were the reports for the 31. So much writing...

So now the 1.:

- 25 points: Go for a run, wearing a thong, bra and crop top. Instead of leggings, wear pantyhose/ tights. After at least 5 minutes remove the bra and top. Do 10 star jumps. Put the top back on but leave behind the bra. After another 5 minutes remove the leggings and panties then to 10 bend overs touching your toes with straight legs. Then redress the leggings and head home like that.

So we had a "study-free" day that day. Normally it was for learning but we mostly use it for just having spare time. Which is quite nice. So we often go hiking... as you may know when you have read my other thread... so we wanted to make a small hike that day. We went deep in the woods and made our lunch right there. Antonia asked me if I wanted to do some dares or have a free day of that. I was so addicted... i at this point really couldnt go without it so I said I would love to do as many as she wants. She laughed and said that we do not have that many on the list. She looked up her phone and we agreed on that she just tells me what to do without me having read the dare. Kinda make it more shrilling i guess. We then packed our stuff together and went on. I was so excited and also curious about the dare but we first walked a good 20 minutes or so. Then Antonia stopped and told me I should give her my top and my bra. I did. Then I should do 10 star jumps. My boobs were jiggling around while doing so but 10 wasnt that much so it was quite possible. She then gave me my top, a crop top by the way, back and i got it back on. The bra went in her bag. Then we walked about 20 minutes again. When we reached a crossing with 4 path all in different directions Antonia stopped again. She lead me directly in the middle and told me to strip my bottom half off. I wore leggings and white undies that day. I stripped them off and it felt weird since she told me to leave my shoes on. She then told me to do 10 bend overs with straight legs. I looked around all the time since I was in the middle of this crossing but then started quickly. Antonia walked around me to get a good view of every side of me. I was extremly embarassed when she was right in the back of me standing there a while watching. When I was done she gave me the leggings back and told me I can redress this. She clapped when I did and told me I earned 25 points.
Just by the way. I notice she changed it a bit but I guess thats okay... the main dare task was completed. I think thats okay for the future ones also

Old 09-03-2021, 05:56 AM   #68
Julia_

- 35 points: Dress as you like and go to a forest. When you arrive to that place stand in the middle of a path and strip down completely (you may keep your shoes). Leave the clothes right in the middle of the path. Then go for a half hour long walk away from the clothes. Then you can come back and redress.

So after some time walking further and her reading on her phone she stopped again and looked at me like scanning me. "I dont know if you are ready for this one." she said making me more and more nervous. She then told me to strip fully naked and put my clothes, except my shoes, on the ground. Then she just started walking. I followed her. Leaving my clothes back behind. I looked around but Antonia didnt said anything. I asked her and she just said. Your dare is to walk half an hour like this. "What if someone comes?" I asked and she just said that i will have no choice but let them see you like this. I was so aroused. The idea of someone passing us seeing me fully naked... and then later also running across my clothing drove me wild. We walked a good distance and I really enjoyed the fresh air reaching every part of my body. Then it happened. There was a jogging girl coming behind a tree far away. She looked down so she did now jet see. But when she got closer she looked up and her eyes went wide. "Nice!" she just said when the passed us. "What if she gets my clothing?!" I asked Antonia and she just said that in her bag at least is my undies and my bra. We went on and not much time when two guys were getting into view. They were discussing but they already saw us from quite some distance. I was so embrassed. When they got closer they stopped and watched us walking. One guy asked why I am naked and I told him that its a lost bet... since I didnt want to tell him that we play dares. Antonia then also stopped and I didnt knew what to do. I wanted to go on but they talked now. So i also stopped and got next to Antonia covering up as good as possible. One guy asked where my cloth are right now and I told him that they are laying on the path. I was so exposed and horny. "So what if someone takes them?" one of them asked. I just pulley up my shoulders to show that i dont know what I would do then. He smiled and just said that he hopes that nobody would take them and smirkes at me. Antonia agreed and then started ... finally!.... walking again. I hurried along. After some more meters we walked the time was finally up. We turned around and went.... because i almost was running... pretty fast back to my clothes. When we finally arrived there I just saw my top. "Fuck!" I thouted. I putted it on and looked an Antonia who was just smiling. "I now need to buy new ones... i liked them" i sadly said. Antonia said "no you dont you stupid." Which really confused me. I looked around and then saw them on the tree. I was so relieved and got them down and putted them on.

Damn that was a long one.

- 45 points: For volleyball training: In the locker room change first fully naked then dress your sport clothing. Shower naked and bend over at least 10 times.

The dare was so long that we already almost were to late to training. It was in the afternoon already. We went home real fast, got our sport clothing and meet at the sports hall again. The rest of the girls were mostly already standing infront of it and waiting for the rest to arrive. Only one girl came after us and we went in and in the locker room. When all girls started undressing I did also. I stripped fully naked and for not making it seem fully stupid i got spare undies and a sports bra to change in after that. So when I was fully naked i looked around a little but nobody was looking at me directly so I directly started redressing again. It already wasnt exposing anymore when i had my underwear on. And even when I stripped fully down and fully on again... i wasnt the last one done at all.

The shower part will follow after the training then.

- 35 points: In the training give yourself a good wedgie so that your undies and sport pants are in your ass crack. Leave it that way for the whole volleyball training.

So when the training started we did some stretching in the beginning and some girls started jogging around. The sports hall is seperated in 3 parts with walls that can be led down... which they were. The girls so passed one and only antonia I and Marie were left stretching. Antonia and I whispered about it before Marie were coming to us and then asking what else she could do for stretching since she isnt that long taking part at the trainings. I said that i could demonstrate some things and looked at Antonia and smirked hoping she would have understood. I stood right infront of her and bent down with my legs straight showing how to stretch them. Marie did the same. Just then Antonia catched my undies and my tight but elastic volleyball pants and pulled them up. She pulled that strong that I almost fell over. I got up and pretended that the did a prank on me running after her. Marie was laughing. I just didnt fix anything. The training then went mostly like everyone else. Just Melissa once telling me that my ass looks really got today which probably was because my pants were touching my asshole...

- 35 points: Strip naked right after volleyball practice and don't get dressed until all other team members are.

So after training we got in the locker room again. I stripped right naked and got with my towel and shower stuff in the shower. Most girls left right away since only 3 mostly were showering here... and today 5 with Antonia and me. I was pretty embarrassed since the other girls let their undies on for showering on... it is kinda normal since earlier when we were younger nobody wanted to be seen naked and since then its common in our team. I Started showering when I remebered that i also had to do 10 bendovers from before. I first dropped my shampoo one and got it. But i couldnt do that 10 times... that would be obvious. I then showered and pretended to have some real bad dirt at my leg going down 4 times... but also that felt weird to do more of. I looked helpless at antonia who looked at me like "You need to find out how to do that." I then again just accidently kicked the shampoo bottle of the stand and got it up again. The other girls then all went out to dry themself. Antonia told me that it was okay if I would do the rest while drying up. I got my towel and went in the locker room. The other girls were dressing already and I bent over the last 4 times for drying my knees, then my feet, then my toes on one side and then the other. When I was done only one girl was waiting fully clothed. I said that its okay if she goes already so she did. I then redressed. I was really proud doing 3 dares in this single training.

I will now shorten she reports a little. Its just way to time consuming...

The following 2 users say Thank You to Julia_ for this post:
Old 09-03-2021, 06:25 AM   #69
Julia_

02-09

So this day started of with university as well but we didnt do anything then. After that we went swimming in the nearest public pool. Its quite big. And what we almost forgot through corona: Entry is fucking expensive. But there we go:

- 15 points: Get kissed with still wet waterproof lipstick. On your ass, tits, between your legs. Let dry. And go for a swim. Be sure to stay long enough at the side so that the marks are noticed.,

So before we started we wanted to do this one... but really I dont know. We tried it but it really didnt worked... its waterproof as it says... we tried on the arm but nothing. So we went to the pool then.

- 40 points: Change into swimwear outside, within a 20m radius of the building. No covering up when going inside. Stay naked for 2 minutes before getting into your swimwear. Keep swimwear in car, have Antonia go switch your clothes for it

So when we were there we parked on the least end of the parking lot but right next to the building. There was a forest next to it so i went there, stripped naked and looked from behind the tree for about two minutes if anyone was just right there that could see me. Then I sprinted to Antonia standing next to the car, giving her the clothing and then making my way back behind the tree. I then got my bikini on and went to antonia. Even like this I felt fully stupid and exposed since everyone just came in normal clothing obviosly. We then went inside which was way warmer also.

- 15 points: Head to a locker or changing room wearing your swimsuit. Then get into the bathroom or a part of the changing room where you cant see your swimsuit. Wait 5 minutes then get it back. In a public pool.

So I was a little confused at this one. Since normally here are all 1 person changing rooms but Antonia told me there is one at the very end for more persons at the same time. So I got in there then putted my stuff in a locker. Then I undressed my bikini and layed it there on the seat. I then went into the bathroom that connect to it. (I at least thought it was meant like this.) After 5 min i came back out and dressed in my bikini again.

- 20 points: "Accidently" have a nip slip in your bikini for at least one minute. If someone tells you you can fix it while swimming. As soon as the person is gone, readjust it.

Since Antonia and I had to put out phones away we both tried to remeber the dares and this one is the first I could remeber. So I pulled my bikini top to the side and we went to the pool area. We just walked across half of the building till we found a seat where we could lay our towels to reservate them. It was above a minute when I fixed it again.

- 40 points: In the water of a public pool remove your bikini pants once fully and drop them. Then dive to get them back and redress.

We then went in the one that connects to outside first. After some while Antonia came to me and told me this one. I got my bikini pants of and let them fall. They moved a little since there was some flow and I was never good at diving so i litterally needed two trys even though the water was just 180cm or so deep....

After that we first swam a lot and hat some normal fun in the public pool.

- 40 points: Get a spare bikini to swimming in public pool and change to it in the water.

After about an hour Antonia wanted to do this one. So we got to the locker back and got the second bikini i also got with me. I already felt stupid running around with it in my hands. We got in the swimmers pool which is about 3-4meters deep i guess and i undressed. My undies almost slipped when i undid them so they would have gotten down deep. Then I redressed. Staying in the water fully naked made me feel pretty free i guess. It felt awesome!

- 30 points: Shower fully naked and clean very very long and intense in a public pool.

After I think 3 hours we went showering. There was really much going on and normally I just shower in my swimwear so when i undressed i felt really exposed. Normally only old women do it naked. Antonia stood right next to me under the next shower head just showering normal. She looked at me waiting for the show. Smiling of course. I then really washed intense. Around my pussy, my tits, and every inch of my butt. And everything several times. It was really exposing since Antonia was all the time watching and other girls also...

- 40 points: After swimming in public pool take a shower. After that wrap a towel around me. Antonia can choose how thight it is. Have to hands free so that you cant fix yourself. Then leave the showerrooms and get to the dressing rooms.

So the shower was already so it is included. We almost forgot this one... jst when i redressed my bikini i remebered it. Antonia made the towel around me. It wasnt to loose but also not too tight. Then i putted one shampoo in one hand and the one of antonia in the other. I made it all the way to the row on which end the changing room was but just before that Antonia just pulled on the towel. I stood there fully naked and just sprinted the last few meters. Pretty sure there were one or two who saw me naked.

Old 09-03-2021, 06:39 AM   #70
Julia_

02-09 still

- 45 points: Wear a short shirt for this, preferably a belly shirt. Go into a public toilet and sit down on it with your pants and underwear down and leave the door unlocked, but closed. Stay that way for 15 minutes or until someone opens the door and catches you.

So we just dryed our hair and made our way to the entrance while Antonia was looking at her phone when she stopped. Then she told me we should go to the toilet real quick. And in that moment i really felt like i had to pee so i did wanted to go anyway. We went inside and she showed me the dare. I indeed was wearing a bellyshirt. A crop top. So i went in the cubicle, left the door unlocked and pulled my pants and underwear down and peed. It felt weird to stay like this even though you are done with peeing. After a moment i heard the door to the toilets. There were 3 girls talking. Then really fast the door to my cabin flew open. One of the girls stood there looking in my eyes. I pretended to cover up and she in the second she realised shutted the door again right away. I was so exposed. There was a girl that saw me sitting on the toilet... but i guess the didnt saw anything special. We then went back to the car. Antonia felt like having burger so we went to mcdonalds and got some. Then on the parking lot of mcdonalds she looked the list up again.

- 20 points: Have Antonia take you for a drive on a quiet road. Strip your clothes one by one, readjusting others if they become loose. Throw them out the window each time. Antonia will keep track of distance from start to finish, and continue to drive for half of it once you are in nothing but underwear and shoes. Get both out of the car, running for your clothes. Anything Antonia picks up is hers to keep for the next hours. Anything you pick up yourself you have to put on right away.

She showed me this one and after we discusses where we could do it we headed to a secluded road though a forest. Everytime I had to through a piece (2 only since top and pants) out she drove really far right so it would not land on the street. Then she parked on the side of the road and was like "Ready, Set, Go!" we both started running. After some time I really had a good distance before her when i saw my top. I almost jumped from the street catched it and threw it on while running further. Nothing against Antonia but she hadnt a chance at all. I got my pants and it was throught for that day.

In the evening I really wanted to masturbate and orgasm but i knew i want allowed.
Old 09-03-2021, 06:41 AM   #71
Julia_

So far so good! Now you guys need to fill up the list again! Any ideas? The reports from today will follow soon but i do not have time right now. Till then you can come up with new ideas!

Old 09-03-2021, 08:50 AM   #72
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

The reports take a lot of time to write indeed, but they are absolutely fantastic Julia! I love reading them and it's definitely giving me more ideas to put in here for you. Keep the detail level to a level that is fun for you though, no need to overly stress yourself and not get around to writing them at all. You are getting exposed all over the place though!

1) Wear a crotch rope to a lecture.
2) Put on a dress with no panties. Go for a walk in a moderatly crowded area. When there, find a spot to hide and put a dildo inside you. Walk for 5 minutes and try not to drop the dildo.
3) Let Antonia tie your hands to a lightpost at night. Stay there for 15 minutes.
4) Take a marker (test for allergies first) and write 10 kinky words in the morning in places that are barely hidden by your clothes.
5) Whenever you hear the word "Cold" for the next hour, you must play with your nipples for 5 seconds. This can be through your clothes.
6) Set up a chair in front of a window, bend over it so your butt is facing outwards. Spank (or let Antonia spank you) yourself hard with a hairbrush, 20 times on each cheek.
7) Take a piece of paper and write in large bold letters: "Spank me" on it. Attach it to your back and keep it on until someone mentions it.
8) Don't wear any underwear when you go to volleyball training. Make sure to change in the dressing room when there is at least one other person.
9) Hand your plug and dildo to antonia to carry, and go for at least a 30 minute walk in the forest. At any point, she can hand you one and tell you to insert it, or tell you to take it out and hand it to her.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2021, 11:04 PM   #73
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Hey, oh. I guess I can do that. But only this one!

... I did it.. but the last thing wasnt really possible to be done by me. Or iam to stupid for that. I hitted my stomach and my throat as well accidently by doing that.
Doubt you're too stupid, and you tried so anyway so:
Well done!

Pity you didn't copy dare anymore...
But hey, as promised:

CAMPUS ODDS (40 points)

Antonia gets to take you around 4 empty/quiet spots on campus and call ODDS.
You will then roll a dice:
1: Hand over one item of clothing for the next hour
2: Lucky you
3: Flash tits, ass and pussy for 30 seconds straight each
4: Pick a spot yourself and roll again
5: Naked until edge or 5 minutes, whichever comes first
6: Roll again

LOCKED OUT (40 points)

Hide a spare key about [roll 2 dice] minutes walk away from your apartment.
Take a shower and wrap yourself in a towel. You can wear slippers as well.
Lock yourself out like this, having to go get the spare to get back in.
Antonia's objective is to pull the towel anywhere between leaving your flat and ground floor.
You may resist, but not readjust. If towel drops, you'll have to continue naked.

TENNIS WITH A TWIST (30 points)

Find an empty fenced tennis court and a ball.
No need for rackets if you don't have them at hand. If playing without, play catch instead.
Each time the ball drops on your side, strip one article of clothing.
Antonia then gets to try throwing that item over the fence. If she fails, you can put it on again.
Play for half an hour. If naked any sooner, each drop Antonia gets to twist one of your nipples.
Afterwards get to your clothes, and throw them over the fence one by one again.
Any item that doesn't get over at first try is Antonia's to keep afterwards.
Get dressed back on court again.

Feel free to discuss points with Antonia.

Have fun!
~Crazy~
Old 09-03-2021, 11:10 PM   #74
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
The reports take a lot of time to write indeed, but they are absolutely fantastic Julia! I love reading them and it's definitely giving me more ideas to put in here for you. Keep the detail level to a level that is fun for you though, no need to overly stress yourself and not get around to writing them at all. You are getting exposed all over the place though!...
I concur,
These reports are really awesome!
Looking forward to reading a lot more, but do write at your own pace

~Crazy~
Old 09-03-2021, 11:20 PM   #75
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

Default A cold one

This one just hit me

FREEZE! (30 points)

Get to the frozen food section of a supermarket.
Open up one of the freezers and push your bare ass against the inside of the (glass) door for 10 seconds.
Repeat at another freezer with bare tits instead of ass.
Should keep some pictures of this
Double points when stripped naked from start to finish.

Have fun!
~Crazy~

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exposure, flashing, friends, naked, public