Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-12-2008, 09:01 PM   #1
MistressMarina

Default Helpless Wedgie (Females Only)

This wedgie was created with kinkyslave's help.

Take a strong rope, two clothespins, 4 pairs of underwear, a blindfold, gag, some short rope, a set of handcuffs, and a stool or chair. Put on the underwear pairs and thread the rope through the back of the panties. Now, take each end of the rope over your shoulder to almost make suspenders. Slip the rope off your shoulder and tie it to the side of the panties. It should be tight enough that you can't quite lift the straps back on to your shoulders. Bring the stool into a closet with a short rod, intended for hanging clothes. Remove the rod and thread it through the rope suspenders. If you step off the stool, your feet should not touch the ground, and you should be hanging by your panties.

Step back onto the stool, and put on the blindfold, gag, and clothespins. Tie your feet together. Finally, put your arms through the suspenders, and hoist them over your shoulders. Handcuff your hands through the suspenders, step off the stool, and enjoy your helpless wedgie. Also, if anyone tries this, please post the results on this thread.

A MM and KS Production

Last edited by MistressMarina; 03-13-2008 at 10:23 AM.
MistressMarina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 04:56 AM   #2
Insomnia

To point out the obvious, this isn't something to do alone! Secondly, there aren't that many people for whom putting handcuffs around the ankles will work - as a rule, your ankles are significantly larger than your wrists (after all, they're a joint supporting all your weight a lot of the time!). For those wishing to indulge, I'd suggest some simple bondage for the ankles. I'd also heartily recomment a thorough testing of the pole you're going to use for you suspension...examine it thoroughly, hang and swing off it, examine it again - explaining to whoever finds you would be bad enough...then having to explain to the hospital staff how you dislocated your shoulder/broke your nose as well...

- - - - end of safety announcement from Insomnia Industries - - - -
Old 03-13-2008, 07:22 AM   #3
MistressMarina

Actually, I've tried this, and closet rods are stronger than they look. I didn't hear or feel the rod give at all. Also, your feet would be hanging down, so how would you break anything? You'd just land on your feet like a foot below.

MM
Old 03-13-2008, 04:59 PM   #4
notdudeman

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressMarina View Post
Actually, I've tried this, and closet rods are stronger than they look. I didn't hear or feel the rod give at all. Also, your feet would be hanging down, so how would you break anything? You'd just land on your feet like a foot below.

MM
You must have had strong rods because the rod in my closet wouldn't hold more than 30 pounds before it broke.
notdudeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 08:10 PM   #5
MistressMarina

Either way, any strong bar would work, all you'd have to do is tie the suspenders over the bar, rather than thread the bar through them.

MM
Old 03-13-2008, 09:39 PM   #6
Insomnia

Smile

Quote:
Actually, I've tried this, and closet rods are stronger than they look. I didn't hear or feel the rod give at all.
Very much depends on the construction of the pole and its mounting, which is by no means the same for everyone - I'm merely pointing out that it should be checked.

Quote:
Also, your feet would be hanging down, so how would you break anything? You'd just land on your feet like a foot below.
You're expecting a person to land perfectly should something go wrong - with restricted movement in their legs; unable to see, judge distance, etc; unable to use their arms to balance. Actually, should everything go right there's a pretty high risk during the 'dismount' with restricted vision and movement. Ignoring potentially being smacked around the head by a broken bar, a slight stumble could result in sprained ankles, dislocations, broken noses, teeth, arms, dislocated shoulders (remember you can't break your fall properly with handcuffs and ropes on, although it can be improved if they're in front and unrestricted).

Much as it may sound like I've got a real downer on this dare, I think it's a really clever idea - but a little safety has to be considered.

I maintain you should have a second person there, preferably with a pair of scissors which will cut through the rope (handily doubling up to cut the panties off for those of you for whom that's a turn on). IF you have that second person, you could cuff the hands behind the back, and have them join the hands and feet for a completely helpless version!

I'm not sure there's much reason guys can't do this - not that I fancy trying!

Last edited by Insomnia; 03-13-2008 at 09:42 PM. Reason: making sense!
Insomnia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 11:45 AM   #7

Smile

i'm gonna try this in about an hour but i'm using a bar that holds about 110 pounds worth of weight. i'm gonna stay as long as i can too. oh yeah this is gonna be great. i love wedgies so much.
avatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 05:33 PM   #8
adisney

I would love to see someone do this. Also, if friends are around, they could put whipped cream on there butt. They would be "helpless", and couldnt get it off... until there underwear snapped.
and no permanant.
Feel free to PM me with questions or for dare ideas.
Avvie made by me.
adisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 10:27 PM   #9
cheesey923
Distinguished Member

ive done this and it was interesting until i kicked the stool over,i was home alone forr the day and hung for awhile it hurt really bad

Revamped with a new outlook on this website!

Loves: cross dressing, wedgies, anal, oral, bi, feminization, sissy, cum eating.
Likes: anything that's not in my limits. Open to just about anything.
Limits. Extreme public(guaranteed caught by people I know) blood, scat.

Hoping to stay around for awhile now.
cheesey923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 08:26 PM   #10
kirrik

Send a message via Yahoo to kirrik

Why can't males do this?

My Extensive list of my loves/likes/dislikes/limits/toy list

NO dares that involve my work or during when I work. Hard Limit.

KiK = Girr33
kirrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 08:49 PM   #11
cheesey923
Distinguished Member

im male i i did it fine

Revamped with a new outlook on this website!

Loves: cross dressing, wedgies, anal, oral, bi, feminization, sissy, cum eating.
Likes: anything that's not in my limits. Open to just about anything.
Limits. Extreme public(guaranteed caught by people I know) blood, scat.

Hoping to stay around for awhile now.
cheesey923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 03:01 PM   #12
its just mee

i'd try this but i don't have a strong enough closet rod thinger in my closet x_x.....
its just mee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 03:48 PM   #13
greatsayaman
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirrik View Post
Why can't males do this?
She's lesbian and only wants to hear girls do it.

... I think.
greatsayaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 03:50 PM   #14
lucy-ann

same :'( no fair! :'(
likes:crosdressing, wedgies, indoors (bathroom bedroom), masturbation, shower dares, humiliation, pee, hidden public, sleeping

Limits: anal, cum eating, poop, public, pain and social suicide.

Favourite items: pink pvc lockable sissy dress, tutus, pvc catsuit

Spoiler:
Sissy will complete any dare that does not break limits sent to her from a female
lucy-ann is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk