Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-14-2020, 12:15 PM   #226
Toms123s

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?
Yeah havent done it yet but wouldnt mind

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
Sure, wouldnt be dun otherwise

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
I would lock myself not sure if i would give away the key. Has to be allot of trust

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?
No i like to keep crossdressing indoors.

5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
No not really into public stuff

6 Would you piss yourself in public.
Again no

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?
Sure as long as i know the other person is clean

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
Yeah but only cock

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.
Yeah is a big fantasy of mine. Spend a week at a masters place to serve huis every need

10 Would you drive naked?
Done that but only pants

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
No

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
As long as they dont include my face

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
Again only without face

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
Yeah seems kinky

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
No

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
no

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
No

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?
Sure as long as it doesnt hurt me

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
Maybe not sure

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
Sure

Looking for a long term dom.

Likes: bondage, bdsm, cum, edging, outdoor, underwear, female underwear, pictures.

Dislikes: punishment, spanking, body writing, denial, hidden public, piss, exposure.

Limits: pain/blood, family, high risk public, illegal, permanent, vomit, scat, identifying pics, computer/phone control.

Kik: toms123s

BDSM test
PM Dares
Toms123s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 09:59 AM   #227
CajunHawk

Here are 20 questions to test how daring you are. Each question is a dare or dare situation. Say whether you would do it or if you have done it already. Give as much detail as you can.

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Yes

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Yes

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? No

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? No

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. Yes

6 Would you piss yourself in public. No

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? No

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? No
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. Yes

10 Would you drive naked? Yes

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) Yes

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? Yes

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? Yes

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? No

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Yes

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. No

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? No

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? Yes

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Yes

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? Yes

Likes: Exposure, humiliation, nudity, mild pain, dare games, cum eating

Dislikes: mild insertion, anal, hidden public

Limits: personal info, face, blackmail, piss, scat, blood, extreme pain, family/friends, illegal, permanent, cross-dressing

PM Dares: Edging, a dare of your choosing, Spanking, swallowing cum, going commando, public humiliation and shame
CajunHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 01:12 PM   #228
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

I have had dares to be spanked by another person, but not tied whipped. I am willing to do it with the right person.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
I have never, but willing.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
I have mailed the key to myself so it was a few days, but willing to try with another friend.

I have not...Maybe willing if outside my area.

5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
No. Just reminds me of "Pant on the ground"

yes I have but only in dark jeans. I would be willing to be dared to try with maybe even white jeans.

Yes but its more of a punishment dare. Definitely not my preference.

I have done dares of hitting my balls, but I have not done it enough to really feel it. As a punishment dare I am willing to do more on balls.

I have not done it with other, but willing.

I have not. I dont think totally is legal here, but would be willing for maybe top only.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
I have not, but willing in areas that nudity is not illegal.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
I have picts online, but none that include face.

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
Nothing I can do would be described as sexy, but I have done some webcam humiliation sessions thru various free sites. Of course it still does not show my face but I have been nude except a mask

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
totally. I have written many things on me, but only on chest and legs. I will not do on face. I had a dare a few weeks ago to shave much of my middle section. I had done a dare a year ago to have my 1st was..It was a brozillian wax.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
Willing to wear whatever but not nude

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
Probabably not.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
Interesting but probably hard to get painted enough to look proper. Would I be willing, maybe

anything no. But willing for anything that is meant for anus.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
no

20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
I am willing even though so far I have seen every cock and pussy.

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
Denied next day (in forever)https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=418838
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 03:43 PM   #229
prettyfemboi

-definitely

-id love that

-i woud say so

-already done often, so yeah

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
-nope

-that depends but more towards no

-yes

-nope

-absolutly, like i love the idea of being fully dependent on someone, like not being able to provide for myself so I depend fully on the other person. And if I want something, even basic necessities like food or a shower, I have to do something for them first. I.e suck their dick, wear whatever they choose, wear panties for a week, edge x amount of times, give up toilet privileges, etc.

.nope

-nope

-not really

-im kinda turned on by this

-yep

-yes, not naked

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?
-nope

-nope

-just buttplugs

-yeah

-yes
prettyfemboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 05:35 PM   #230
DiaperedKittyBoy

Absolutely

Fuck yes

Yup!

Maybe

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
No

With a diaper on? Definitely. Without a diaper on? Maybe someday.

I would love to be forced to drink piss <3

Yes! Lots and lots of ballbusting, please!

Yes

No. Just too risky when it comes to cops.

Probably not.

Absolutely

Possibly someday

I have before, I will again! Also, shaving isn't humiliation. All of you bastards should be shaving. Body hair is disgusting.

Maybe. Not naked unless running into someone else was unlikely.

No

As a guy, I don't think I could pull that off. Penises can't be hidden with paint. So, probably no.

Anything? Fuck no. Sex toys, fists, and penises are the limit. Other shit is dangerous.

No

Where do I sign up? Cock only, please!
DiaperedKittyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 06:12 PM   #231
beths
Account Banned

Dismiss
This section is only for posting your truths! If you want to request truths please post in TORD Online instead. To stop showing this notice just click the red "X" to the right.

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 11 > Last »
View First Unread View First Unread
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-12-2016, 11:51 AM #1
Ollygrumps
getDare Sweetheart

Default How daring are you
Here are 20 questions to test how daring you are. Each question is a dare or dare situation. Say whether you would do it or if you have done it already. Give as much detail as you can.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Yes

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? Yes

No
5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently. Yes
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.

6 Would you piss yourself in public. No

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? No

Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture? Yes both

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. Not sure

10 Would you drive naked? Yes

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) No

Yes it has been done to me
Maybe
No
15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked Yes
beths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 08:08 AM   #232
Subrina94

Done it with some of my ex.

Yes but just if is people I had way to knew before.

Yes if is someone I live with.

I don't think so.

I'm trying to push a bit this side of me, so maybe yes.

No.

Done it.

8 Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?
Done.

Irl done, online I think I could with the right person eventually.

No.

No.

No.

No.

Yes for bodywriting, no for shaving.

No.

No.

No.

Yes, limits are pain of injuries.

Maybe.

Maybe.

Love: Petplay and verbal humiliation

Likes: Roleplays, bondage, humiliation, messy, nipples and pussy torture, orgasm control, forced orgasm, tease and denial, bladder control, anal, spankings, body writing.

Dislikes: AtM, corner time, writing lines, mouth soaping, ageplay, diapers, sensory deprivation.

Limits: Scat, blood, public, social suicide, blackmail, illegal.

Toys

Ask me anything!
Subrina94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 11:44 PM   #233
2shy

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Depends who they were and what the chances are of them hurting me

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? Would make me nervous but yes

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?No

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.No

6 Would you piss yourself in public.No

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?No

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? Preferably neither, I guess cock as it doesn't hurt as much

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.No

10 Would you drive naked?No

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)Not even nudist beach as I know I'd get hard and really emabarred

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?If it was no face and not identifiable , maybe

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? Again, if no face and I'm not going to be exposed to anyone I know

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?Yes

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?No

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.No

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?no

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?Yes, but only things that are safe. I wouldn't want to have to explain to a hospital why something was stuck up my arse

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? I'd love to have sex so I'd probably give it a ago if I knew that they would be into me

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? No

Never been seen naked as an adult. If you're the first person to see me naked I'll put your username in my sig forever.

Dislikes: Not sure yet but I'm pretty tame

Limits: Dangerous, illegal, scat, piss, public, pain. Probably more, I'm still working it out.
2shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 08:29 AM   #234
rhl
getDare Succubus

would love to

if they will honor my limits

it could be fun, I'd rather let a friend hold the key

probably not sexy, but I enjoy wearing skirts, blouses, and an occasional bra and/or heals

no

I have on several occasions, and yes it was evident

maybe

no

yes, preferably for a women, and stayed at her house. I'd be dressed the way she wants, clean and cook,
expected to be humiliated in front of friends

probably no, inn that I would have done it by now

yes. See my photo album,

here is a problem, if someone has these photos, would I be able to prevent them from being uploaded

no

probably not, it doesn't turn me on, now if somebody said they would give me a hundred to walk around the block after they pooped on my face...

as in a public walk? Not naked, however I would do it dressed as requested as long as a girl could legally dress the same

i have done the button dare while wearing a dress, i did a penny walk with a 2 coin flip at every corner. First flip for turn, second flip decides if button gets cut.
Also did a walk where every corner I shortened the skirt an inch

With panties on, YES - YES - YES

no, not anything

sure

yes, ether one, my mouth is no different then a ladies mouth

If you want a challenge you can PM me after you have answered the questions, asking me to chose a dare you would do but haven't done yet.
Old 05-13-2020, 10:31 AM   #235
Brocci

yes, already done

yes, already done

yes, but i wouldnt like it

yes, but its neutral to me

like above, neutral to me

yes

yes, i did it many times

no

yes, but it depends on limits

no

no

no

no

yes, most of that seems neutral to me

no

no

no

yes, i don't know

no

yes

likes: pain, humiliation, feet, shoes, piss (in mouth), nipple torture, spit, forniphilia, socks, trampling
don't care: writing on body, light spanking
dislikes: cunt torture, spanking, anal things, semipublic

limits: scat, public, photos(!!!), family/friends involve (only if they will know).

PM dares => http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85114

User manual => https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95693

Female Slave Market

Kik - Brocci3
Brocci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 07:23 AM   #236
coolstuff
getDare Sweetheart

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Yes, did that. Will do it again and again and again

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? not sure, probably no

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? no

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. no

6 Would you piss yourself in public. no

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? no

Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture? maybe, cock

yes.. actually did that too

10 Would you drive naked? i drived with no pants or boxers before

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) if allowed yes

sometimes
13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? yes I actually do that frequently on chaturbate [link in signature]

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? yes

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? maybe

no lol
hell yessss
18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? not anythings... but somethings like a dildo, dick, etc

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? yes

yes
coolstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 02:04 PM   #237
sissyAmie1337

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? I don't really like spankings so no.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? I'd do that if spankings (or similar) are excluded.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? No, I don't like chatity cages.

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? I'd never dare to do something like this.

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. I really don't dare to do public stuff.

6 Would you piss yourself in public. No, see above.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? Oh I'd love to do that one day.

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? No, I hate pain.

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. Yes, if I had the time and it was impossible for anybody to find out (Public, Family).

10 Would you drive naked? Yes, doesn't seem to be that hard.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) No, Public stuff is a no go.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? Yes, if they are without face or too much of my surroundings.

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? Hmm maybe, cam has to be close though and I wouldn't show my face.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? Yes, as long as it is hidden so nobody could ever see it.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? No, public stuff again.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. I don't do public stuff.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? I don't do public stuff.

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? Yes, must be impossible to get lost inside. Everything that fits without ripping me apart.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? I don't do public stuff, that's still to public.

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? Yes, I'd love that to be done to me.
sissyAmie1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 08:09 PM   #238
sissybill
Distinguished Member

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?=whipped

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?=absolutely

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?= yes

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?=maybe

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.= yes

6 Would you piss yourself in public.=yes

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?=yes

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?=no

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.= yes i would

10 Would you drive naked?=yes n i do all the time

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)=yes

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?=yes

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?=yes

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?=yes

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?=yes

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.=yes

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?=oh yes

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?=yes nothing sharp

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?= oh yes

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?=omg yes
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 01:24 PM   #239
Dare_Golore

Yes
Yes
yes
no
Men - no
yes
yes
yes
no
no
no
no
no
yes - body writing
no
no
no
yes, be gentle
no
yes

Dislikes:Humiliation, Wedgies, long-time rules,nipple pain, toothpaste, denial, Long Bladder Control

Soft-Limits:scat, anal, hidden-public, messy

Hard-limits: Illegal, non-hidden-Public, pics, video, temp expose, family, permanent, blood, toys.

Male/Straight
Chaostouched

Add to my calendar!
PM DARES
Dare_Golore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 02:09 PM   #240
Sola the Ichinensei

I'm a massive coward, so even before reading these I can pretty much guess my answers are going to be almost entirely no... I'm not a very daring person at all.

Still, let's take a look...

Spanked maybe, if done by hand. Could only work with someone I really trust though.

Nope.

Posted the key to myself sure, otherwise no.

Maybe in a convention of some kind as cosplay, or if work was holding an event of some kind. Without a good excuse though, not doing it.

I'm pretty sure that other than the no underwear part I kind of this out of sheer distraction sometimes so... yeah, sure why not.

If I had a diaper on and could get away with it. Otherwise, only if someone paid me really well.

Probably not. I don't want to risk getting sick, plus it sounds kind of disgusting to me (no offense to anyone into that).

NOPE

For the right person, someone I really really really trust, it's a faint possibility. There'd have to be a very strong reason for either or both of us (for instance, me being paid really well for it). I think I might be more open to the matter if it was more in line with my interests though, being submissive as ABDL.

I don't wanna be arrested.

If it was allowed and I had a good reason sure. Otherwise nope.

Heavily depends on context and the photos in question.

Probably not.

Depending on the humiliation and how permanent. If it went away fast, I might do it with someone I really wanted to please or really trusted, or maybe even to earn some cash. Otherwise, probably not.

I don' think so.

I'm sorry, I'm just not quite following this one...

If there was some kind of event that made it excusable.

Hmmm, well I never tried a butt plug, so maybe that?

I don't know what those terms mean "hen party" and "stag party"

20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
Nah.

(Temporarily) Back, but still have no toys, diapers etc...

My pants have become my potty ~ <3 I still like digimon
Sola the Ichinensei is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, exposure, humiliation, naked, public