Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 06-23-2014, 11:18 PM   #1636
JIN94
Baby Member

Poop your pants in the morning, and wear those underwear all day, no cleaning until its at least 5PM

No face/eating or hard to clean up for me
JIN94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 06:15 PM   #1637
XxfemboyxX

Shit on a plate and play with it for fifteen minutes
dare me anything~ (within limits)
WILL NOT POST PICS OR VIDS
PM me SISSY and I'll do any cross dressing dare you give me
XxfemboyxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 06:12 PM   #1638
Spanked_silly4u

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxfemboyxX View Post
Shit on a plate and play with it for fifteen minutes
dare me anything~ (within limits)

Shit in a diaper. clean ur body but transfer poop to a new diaper . Put on the new diaper and where it for a while around the house. Then take a 15 minute walk or run - during this time find a secluded spot to remove the diaper and burry it. finally do not clean-up or put on any type of underpants until you shit directly into your pants - preferrably while standing/walking.

Enjoy.
Old 06-26-2014, 02:26 AM   #1639
newbeatles

Look up the banana dare on YouTube and complete it
newbeatles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 09:13 AM   #1640
Spanked_silly4u

Rosette ????

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbeatles View Post
Look up the banana dare on YouTube and complete it
You are going to have to send me the link because I find no banana dare related to the topic of this thread on youtube.

So anyway, you can take a shit and use lots of tp so the toilette clogs - then stick a plunger handle in your ass and plunge the toilette with it.
Old 06-26-2014, 09:28 AM   #1641
Fundareboy

Insert a suppository, and put on a pair of tight underwear, ducttape the legs closed. You cannot take them off for 2 hours (if you can hold it for 2 hours, then you can go in the toilet). If you can't hold it, you must make sure to sit down and rock back and forth on it.

nothing too extreme for me please.

Likes: controlling or being controlled, piss play, wedgies (light), spanking, humping, orgasms, anal, diapers, scat (light), suppositories.. Pretty much everything.

limits: public, pain, cock and ball torture, damaging property, illegal, cam, scat in mouth, using too many supplies.

BDSM Test Results

Toys

PM dares, Still looking for more!

Ask me Anything

Last edited by Fundareboy; 06-26-2014 at 10:22 AM.
Fundareboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 09:25 PM   #1642
Spanked_silly4u

Music Beam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundareboy View Post
Insert a suppository, and put on a pair of tight underwear, ducttape the legs closed. You cannot take them off for 2 hours (if you can hold it for 2 hours, then you can go in the toilet). If you can't hold it, you must make sure to sit down and rock back and forth on it.

nothing too extreme for me please.
Poop your pants - you can clean your ass but not the undies - do not remove the poop from them. you must put them back on and keep wearing them with that process until you have pooped them five times.
Old 06-27-2014, 01:21 AM   #1643
StarApples

Start off by taking a shit in your underwear. Leave it in there without cleaning yourself for 2 hours. Once the two hours are up, remove your clothes and place the dirty clothing on the floor. Now use your mouth to clean your clothes as quickly as possible. For every minute it takes you to clean, that is how many times you must repeat the dare (excluding this part). You may only use 3 squares of toilet paper while cleaning yourself after each time.

Please make mine creative/extreme.

Limits: I don't do blood, cutting, shaving head, dancing stuff, beastiality, illegal, hardcore pain, some long extended dares, puke, some public, cross dressing, smoking, family, permanent, and I don't really enjoy edging or wedgies.

Just about everything else is okay. And if you don't know, just ask or tell me. I also really like dirty dares

Last edited by StarApples; 06-27-2014 at 01:26 AM.
StarApples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 02:16 AM   #1644
Spanked_silly4u

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarApples View Post
Start off by taking a shit in your underwear. Leave it in there without cleaning yourself for 2 hours. Once the two hours are up, remove your clothes and place the dirty clothing on the floor. Now use your mouth to clean your clothes as quickly as possible. For every minute it takes you to clean, that is how many times you must repeat the dare (excluding this part). You may only use 3 squares of toilet paper while cleaning yourself after each time.

Please make mine creative/extreme.
Awsome dare. Made me sooo hard to read it.

For you:
You will freez a cluster of jumbo grapes and you will then insert them all into your rectum -20 grapes. You will then eat a bowl of refried beans with a laxative stirred in. You will not shit for 5 hrs. If you do, you must mix it with two cups of salt and a quart of milk - blend and drink all.

If not you must wear diapers and use them for 6 months every day every time and not channging unless you poop and then - not for 2 hrs.

Enjoy.
Old 06-28-2014, 03:26 AM   #1645
daredevil2468

next time you poop, do it in a glass of water and drink the fluid.
Old 06-28-2014, 04:41 AM   #1646
Spanked_silly4u

Bomb

Quote:
Originally Posted by daredevil2468 View Post
next time you poop, do it in a glass of water and drink the fluid.
You must hold your hand against your crack when you have a nssty buttload of shit and keep it close to your body as it comes out - keep it caked through the crack. when its all out and solidly smeared against / up into your crack, lick your hand clean. Next make sure the seat is up. Sit down - the rim of the toilet sticking into your crack. Smear it around the entire rim - then finally lick that clean. No washing or drinking for an hour.
Old 06-28-2014, 08:30 AM   #1647
XxfemboyxX

Next time you have to poop, do it on a plate and eat your favorite piece, the rest you can flush only by transporting it to the toilet with your hands. No washing your hands or drinking for one hour after completion!
make mine something long and nasty~
WILL NOT POST PICS OR VIDS
PM me SISSY and I'll do any cross dressing dare you give me
XxfemboyxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 09:45 AM   #1648
messyking

:for a full week you must eat all your poop (if you don't make a post asking for a punishment)
Have no Toys
Male
messyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 11:53 PM   #1649
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Lick a shit log like a lollypop for an hour straight.

No eating/licking for me still.
Old 06-29-2014, 06:25 AM   #1650
alicia14

shit in your pants in morning and wear them for the day. play with it once every 2 hours and cum. after u can clean up.

no eating or touching above the waist for me thx. outdoors and semi public prferred (risk of caught)
Height:5'4"
Weight: 114 pounds
Breast Size: 36-C

PM ME DARES PLZ TY
Pee/Pooing Myself, Semi-Public, Mild Pain, Dares up to a week long, Poop stays below waist
Limits:
Dangerous, Illegal, Pictures, Webcam, Family, Friends, Severe Pain, Full Public, Poo Handling, Drinking Pee (Licking is alright though), Dares over 1 week long, Public at School, Full Slave, Full Master, Period Blood, Blood, Vomit, Diapers since i won't buy them

Last edited by alicia14; 06-29-2014 at 06:31 AM.
alicia14 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk