Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-27-2024, 02:55 PM   #1
Punk_Mutt

Post Wedgie/Exhibition dares

These are some dares I've thought up for myself and figured they'd be good to share especially if there's others like me who are still very nervous about exhibition.

Dare 1:

Go to the store, preferably a grocery store but any store will do as long as it has a bathroom. Walk around for a bit before going to the bathroom, and once in there completely remove your pants and underwear and stand there for at least 10 seconds. Then put your underwear in your bag/pocket and put your pants back on before heading back out to continue your shopping trip. If you wear a bra it's up to you if you wanna remove that too, if you wear a chest binder you're not required to remove that cause of dysphoria reasons

Don't put your underwear back on until you get home. You can extend the shopping trip by going to different places around town. Bonus points if you choose to wear more revealing clothing (see through shirt, tiny skirt, baggy pants, etc)

Dare 2:

Similar to the first one but instead you give yourself a wedgie before going out for the day. Try to wear tight fitting pants with a belt or a short skirt and pull on your underwear as much as you'd like. You can hide your underwear under a shirt or just tuck it back into your pants without removing the wedgie, or you can let it bunch up at the back and be on display. The choice is up to you. Once again, don't remove it until you get home unless you need to go to the bathroom.

Dare 3:

Another simple exhibition one, this one you don't have to leave the house for! So for this one, you're gonna remove any underwear you're wearing and put on some loose and baggy pants. Put some weighted things in the pockets to weight them down like your phone, wallet, keys, etc. You can wear whatever you want for the shirt, but if you want some clothes that could expose you more then try wearing a button up shirt with only two or three buttons done, a tight shirt, something see through, or a crop top. Go ahead and open the blinds/curtains of your window if you're brave enough, and walk around your house trying to get some cleaning done. Better hope that if you need to bend over in front of a window that your pants stay up!

This last one is a lot more tame for those like me who want that feeling of there being a risk but not actually being in any danger just yet. You can edit these to add your own ideas if you'd like. I tried to keep all of them relatively simple and make sure pretty much anyone can do them in their free time

Let me know if you do any of these and also let me know if you have any other ideas to add onto this!

Likes: Exhibition\partial nudity\humiliation\wedgies\light pain\petplay

Dislikes: Being exposed for a long time\being fully nude\anything messy\masturbation (this is less of a dislike and more of it really doesn't do anything for me really)

Limits: Involving other people\public (hidden public is okay)\posting nudes anywhere\poop\extreme pain\anything illegal\photos/videos\blood\feet

Pm me dares/tasks pls
Punk_Mutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2024, 09:04 PM   #2
Robyyn_ur_heart

A fun addition to the first one would be leaving your underwear in the bathroom until you're done with your shopping trip
Robyyn_ur_heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2024, 10:49 PM   #3
Punk_Mutt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robyyn_ur_heart View Post
A fun addition to the first one would be leaving your underwear in the bathroom until you're done with your shopping trip
Ooo that definitely would make things more interesting! I'll keep this in mind for when I'm a little braver to try it myself lol

Dislikes: Being exposed for a long time\being fully nude\anything messy\masturbation (this is less of a dislike and more of it really doesn't do anything for me really)

Limits: Involving other people\public (hidden public is okay)\posting nudes anywhere\poop\extreme pain\anything illegal\photos/videos\blood\feet

Pm me dares/tasks pls
Old 01-28-2024, 05:47 PM   #4
Robyyn_ur_heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk_Mutt View Post
Ooo that definitely would make things more interesting! I'll keep this in mind for when I'm a little braver to try it myself lol

Im going do it the next i go out on a bigger shopping spree (im talking like at least 6 hours)

Lets hope nobody knicks my panties lol

Im thinking of making it even more humiliating by cuming in them and/or maybe attaching either my phone number or email adress to them with a tag
Robyyn_ur_heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2024, 12:31 AM   #5
Punk_Mutt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robyyn_ur_heart View Post
Im going do it the next i go out on a bigger shopping spree (im talking like at least 6 hours)

Lets hope nobody knicks my panties lol

Im thinking of making it even more humiliating by cuming in them and/or maybe attaching either my phone number or email adress to them with a tag
You better hope they'll still be there after a while lol! Who knows what could happen to them?

Pm me dares/tasks pls

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, exhibition, humiliation, underwear, wedgie