Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-02-2023, 10:06 AM   #1
littlechloe

Female Requesting dare for my waxing appointment

Haaai All!!

First of all, happy new year!! I hope you all had a wonderful time during the holidays, and wish you the best year ahead ❤️

Today for me is a special day, exactly one year ago I decided to wear diapers full time, and at the time never dreamed that I would make it to a full year. I feel really grateful for all the wonderful things that have happened over the last 12 months, and I have you all to thank for part of it 💋

I thought about doing a celebration dare (one that in its style I'd love to do more of in the future). So the theme of these types of dares is 'full submission' as where I have to agree and accept everything that will happen.

So how I imagined it would work is that I only pick the location, and you guys decide on the rest. For the location of my first dare, I want to go to a Wax bar for a full wax (all my pubic hair, including between my bottom).

You can all contribute by picking these things:
  • Outfit, what should I wear?
  • Any accessories, perhaps a buttplug or vibrating egg?
  • Type of diapers, pull-ups, medical ones, or ABDL ones?
  • Used or empty diapers?
  • Tasks, what I should do, how do I spark a sexual situation, are there any specific tasks you'd like me to do, maybe even humiliating ones?

The more creative, outgoing and humiliating the better! I'd love to hear what you come up with! If you have any additional questions let me know😄.

XX Chloe

My likes are: pussy penetration deep and hard, anal (stretching, and training), vibrator, wearing a plug, anal beads, nipple play, light pain, crawling, ageplay, spanking, clothing cutting, peeing, exhibitionism, BDSM, tied up, forced, anal training, enema, milk, food play, getting messy, being helpless

Edit - I edited the location (for this one as the store seemed to be more tricky
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Image_5422.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	34.4 KB
ID:	10420   Click image for larger version

Name:	Image_5423.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	10421  

Last edited by littlechloe; 01-04-2023 at 01:50 AM. Reason: Changed few things
littlechloe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to littlechloe for this post:
Old 01-02-2023, 10:10 AM   #2
jjjks

wear pull ups and a dress no bra
put vibrating egg inside pussy and put your biggest butt plug in then pour syrup in pullup and go for a hike or go to a store, while you are there you have to orgasm atleast 2 times

likes/limits
20m, athletic
jjjks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2023, 04:41 PM   #3
wolf82
Prodigy

Ideas for tasks at the sex store:

- Ask a male employee for suggestions on enema kits and location of the largest dildos — you can specifically ask for bad dragon ones

- Find a woman to ask about suggestions for how to take large dildos in your ass. Maybe have a large dildo in your hand or be looking at them

- Find the lingerie aisle and spend some time looking through various options and wait for someone to pass by. Have two options ready to go, the sluttier the better, and ask them which one they think your boyfriend would prefer. Get and keep them talking about their choice. Make it clear this is your first time buying something like this and reaaaally want to make sure you get the right piece. Maybe even then grab a third option to compete against what they already chose.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2023, 09:54 AM   #4
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

Have an ABDL diaper as a spare. Ask an employee if they have a bathroom you can change your diaper.

For requested dress: Pick your tightest in diaper section.

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
Denied next day (in forever)https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=418838
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lowlysub for this post:
Old 01-03-2023, 09:55 AM   #5
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

Is your store a major brand sex store. IE if they have web presence we can give additional suggestions with the store name.

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
Denied next day (in forever)https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=418838
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2023, 01:52 AM   #6
littlechloe

Heart Changed the location

Haai,

I've decided to change the location (on the suggestion of @Bondageworld1874). I'm going to a wax bar instead, for a full wax (all my pubic hair, including between my bottom). my appointment is this Friday.

Looking forward to what you come up with!!

XX

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowlysub View Post
Have an ABDL diaper as a spare. Ask an employee if they have a bathroom you can change your diaper.

For requested dress: Pick your tightest in diaper section.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
Ideas for tasks at the sex store:

- Ask a male employee for suggestions on enema kits and location of the largest dildos — you can specifically ask for bad dragon ones

- Find a woman to ask about suggestions for how to take large dildos in your ass. Maybe have a large dildo in your hand or be looking at them

- Find the lingerie aisle and spend some time looking through various options and wait for someone to pass by. Have two options ready to go, the sluttier the better, and ask them which one they think your boyfriend would prefer. Get and keep them talking about their choice. Make it clear this is your first time buying something like this and reaaaally want to make sure you get the right piece. Maybe even then grab a third option to compete against what they already chose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjks View Post
wear pull ups and a dress no bra
put vibrating egg inside pussy and put your biggest butt plug in then pour syrup in pullup and go for a hike or go to a store, while you are there you have to orgasm atleast 2 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowlysub View Post
Is your store a major brand sex store. IE if they have web presence we can give additional suggestions with the store name.

Last edited by littlechloe; 01-04-2023 at 03:20 AM.
Old 01-04-2023, 04:41 AM   #7
littlechloe

Heart For those of you who don't know how it works!

Link to a video
Old 01-05-2023, 01:43 AM   #8
Tom__

So a wax bar, since the employees are not part of your kink you might need to keep things a little down.
Maybe a soaked Pullup under tight leggings and a cute t-shirt, feel free to put a jacket on if you need something warmer.
You can use more powder than usual to add some smell.
When you are done, put on a bigger diaper and a toy you can easily insert into your butt.
After you put back on your clothes, ask them where you can throw away your pullups. A open bin in the bar would be ideal.
Tom__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2023, 06:42 AM   #9
littlechloe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom__ View Post
So a wax bar, since the employees are not part of your kink you might need to keep things a little down.
Maybe a soaked Pullup under tight leggings and a cute t-shirt, feel free to put a jacket on if you need something warmer.
You can use more powder than usual to add some smell.
When you are done, put on a bigger diaper and a toy you can easily insert into your butt.
After you put back on your clothes, ask them where you can throw away your pullups. A open bin in the bar would be ideal.
Heeey that’s a great suggestion thank you!

I will go for a squishy pull-up (which I will throw away there), leggings, cute t shirt and jacket. Bring another fresh diaper to put on afterwards. Make sure my I’m powdered up before I go in.

Should I wear a plug? And do some body writing?

You’re right that I’d be pushing it, but I kinda picked the place on that basis. It’s located in Amsterdam near the redlight district so I think I can get away with something naughty there.
Old 01-05-2023, 10:11 AM   #10
Tom__

It defnitly sounds like you want to wear a plug, so go ahead if you feel like thats a good idea, or wait for the next trip there

Bodywriting? How about something like 'Must always wear Diapers', 'Keep in diapers 24/7' or 'be careful, might leak'.
Somewhere on your butt-cheek would be cute, although might be hard to write there if you need to do it on your own.

I think you are up for a fun time I visited Amsterdam a couple of times, but i never really went to the redlight district.
Old 01-05-2023, 10:28 AM   #11
littlechloe

Heart

Quote:
It defnitly sounds like you want to wear a plug, so go ahead if you feel like thats a good idea, or wait for the next trip there

Bodywriting? How about something like 'Must always wear Diapers', 'Keep in diapers 24/7' or 'be careful, might leak'.
Somewhere on your butt-cheek would be cute, although might be hard to write there if you need to do it on your own.

I think you are up for a fun time I visited Amsterdam a couple of times, but i never really went to the redlight district.
Hahaha I like those options, I’ll see what I can do!! It should be a surprise for her because you sort of start out on your back as she does the front, next you roll on your stomach and pull your cheeks apart as she waxes my bottom. Very curious how she responds, especially in combination with my plug 😂
Old 01-05-2023, 10:45 AM   #12
Tom__

I mean everyone likes surprises right? I would love to hear the conversation once she has read it. Please don't spare any details reporting how it all played out
Old 01-05-2023, 11:00 AM   #13
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlechloe View Post
Haai,

I've decided to change the location (on the suggestion of @Bondageworld1874). I'm going to a wax bar instead, for a full wax (all my pubic hair, including between my bottom). my appointment is this Friday.

Looking forward to what you come up with!!

XX
Time next to plan for 2023.

Once the wax is done you continue wearing all year, but tfrom now on you may not change them yourself: someone else always has to do it for you,m and never the same person twice running.
Old 01-05-2023, 11:40 AM   #14
littlechloe

Quote:
I mean everyone likes surprises right? I would love to hear the conversation once she has read it. Please don't spare any details reporting how it all played out
Hahaha I’ll do my best!! Very curious about that too
Old 01-05-2023, 11:42 AM   #15
littlechloe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
Time next to plan for 2023.

Once the wax is done you continue wearing all year, but tfrom now on you may not change them yourself: someone else always has to do it for you,m and never the same person twice running.
Wow, are you saying that every diaper I wear (which is between 3/4 diapers per day) has to be changed by a different person?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, dare, diaper, public, submission