Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 04-07-2014, 01:05 PM   #1
Dwazos

Male 24/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location

24/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location

Befor i beginn my AD IŽam realy sorry for my Bad English gramma and spelling.

About me:

Iam frome Germany and 24 years old Male, IŽam 170 Cm high (5 Feet, 7 Inch). And i Weight 68Kg (150Pounds). At the moment I Studie at a University of Applied Sciences (hope that means Hochschule). Currently i life with my Parents but i have a room for myself so I can do what i want.

Slavery:

I just Startet to explore my Fantasie about being a Slave never had an Mistress befor and i thought here is the easiest way to find an Mistress who wants to train me slowly or someone who wants to help me to finde out what kind of things i like. I just fantasize about being a Maid or Crossdresser Also i would like it to Train my ass

Limits:

My Limits atm are Family, Scat, Vomit, Illigal, and everything with blood.

Equipment:

I Have a Laptop with an cam and iam ready to use both on skype (also ready to get any other Messenger). I have one analplug that i bought but never used and also Iam ready to buy new things maybe the mistress wants to decide what i need.

Offline realtionship

If i find a Mistress in Germany and she lifes near me I would like it to serve her also in Real.

In the end i just have to say. That I hope to finde someone and also feel free to give me some tips how i can make this Ad better. Just Send me an PM

Greetings

Pascal
Old 04-09-2014, 03:46 AM   #2
Dwazos

bumb it up again.

Advertisements
Kink Talk