Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-22-2020, 10:32 PM   #8
FaexF

Quote:
Originally Posted by semper_virilis View Post
Are there restrooms in the trains and/or transfers? Any time waiting at the transfers? Any toys you already have?
On the first train in the morning and on the first and last train in the evening there are restrooms, yes. First transfer in the morning is like 5 minutes. 2nd transfer is like walking out and keep walking to the next one as I have like 2 mins only. During the evening I have 10 minutes on the first one and like 8 minutes on the 2nd transfer. I have a small buttplug and an egg .

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj07 View Post
Maybe you should try being in bra connection wedgie. If you dare use a thong and old bra and have it so underwear is semi visible through top.

You can remove if you like when gets busy and have pair of underwear and bra in your bag for work.
Yeah at work I don't want them to see it. But I will look into that wegde! Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
Buy a magazine and have a pic of your bare pussy as a bookmark. Be seated in the train next to a man. Leave mag & bookmark on your seat and go to loo in train for at least ten minutes before you return to your seat.
Nice one but we aren't allowed due to the pandemic rules to be seated next to each other. I'm on my phone a lot. So maybe I can set a pic like that as a background for a whole day? So that I also have to be careful at work during breakes.

Limits: family, edging, pics/vids.
FaexF is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, hidden public, naughty, public