Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2017, 06:12 PM   #1
WrenRL
Account Banned

Default Painslut looking for dares

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING PERMANENT ALLOWED
I've got toothpaste, a butt plug, a clip, and a dildo. I love pain and humiliation, clit pain is the best and I love the burn of toothpaste. I really enjoy wedgies and desperation play regarding a full bladder.

I'm horny and I was bad earlier, punish me please?

My limits: Scat, family/pet things, can't go out in public, no photos, and as said at the top, no permanent damage.

Dares can be as simple as do this or that, or they can be dice dares that are down to chance. Either way, please hit me up.

Last edited by WrenRL; 08-12-2017 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Forgot stuff
Old 08-12-2017, 06:34 PM   #2
MasoWoman
getDare Sweetheart

Wear a thong and put sandpaper in it. Make sure that the sandpaper touches your clit. Then do the fitness exercise "mountain climber" for 5 minutes if you can, at least 2 minutes. After that apply toothpaste on your clit and rub it intensively. Reapply toothpaste 3 times. Then cool down your clit with an icecube until the ice is melted. Edge as often as you can, but orgasm is only allowed after the ice is melted.

If you haven't sandpaper take a dry toothbrush and make your clit sore.

Enjoy and please report.

Loves: clit, tit and nipple torture, wax, ice, stinging nettles, being tickled.

Likes: barefoot, try things which not harm permanently, aching muscles, esp. my abs

Dislikes: humiliation, messy

Limits: anal, wedgies, scat, pee, animals, diapers, illegal, pics, clips, skype, kik an so on

Toys: hitachi, candles, clothespins, Wartenberg wheel, rubber bands, many household items.
Old 08-12-2017, 07:02 PM   #3
WrenRL
Account Banned

Did the toothbrush thing, first round of toothpaste is on now and starting to burn.

Thank you for the dare! I'll keep posting updates
Old 08-12-2017, 07:11 PM   #4
WrenRL
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasoWoman View Post
Wear a thong and put sandpaper in it. Make sure that the sandpaper touches your clit. Then do the fitness exercise "mountain climber" for 5 minutes if you can, at least 2 minutes. After that apply toothpaste on your clit and rub it intensively. Reapply toothpaste 3 times. Then cool down your clit with an icecube until the ice is melted. Edge as often as you can, but orgasm is only allowed after the ice is melted.

If you haven't sandpaper take a dry toothbrush and make your clit sore.

Enjoy and please report.
Done with the toothpaste and ice. Edged twice. It burned so much but I loved it. Close to cumming. Thank you!

- if anyone else/ original replier has dares, I'll be here for a bit, so please bring it on!

Last edited by WrenRL; 08-12-2017 at 07:13 PM.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit torture, dare 14 female, dares and humiliation, dares female