Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-23-2012, 01:07 AM   #1
comicslave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to comicslave
Note 13 days of dares

HELLO ALL!!! Since.. well since...

Anyway, since some people (around 10) like the dares I give them I decided to give out 13 dares, in 13 days, why 13? I like 13.

Also, if 10 people send me a PM report I will post a dare 12 hours after the last one I posted, give or take of course. Extra credit for extra of course and so on.. yadda yadda

Rules are simple:
1) If you post on this topic you have to do all 13 days and send reports
2) If you like the thread just thank it do not post if you do not want to do all 13
3) You are free to PM me if you like it
4) If you send me a dare I may send you one as well but no promises
5) No pictures are needed as proof but they are accepted specially from females.

Not all the dares will be the same type of dares, so do not suspect all dares to be in your limits even if you post here. Any questions be free to ask me via PM, REMEMBER IF YOU POST HERE YOU HAVE TO DO ALL 13 DAYS.
comicslave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 9 users say Thank You to comicslave for this post:
Old 05-23-2012, 01:07 AM   #2
comicslave
Distinguished Member

Day 1:
This dare I was saving for someone if they PM me, but I will post it here instead.

On a rainy day go into the woods, bring rope and a bucket two buckets more fun. Also make sure its a real rain not a drizzle.

Girl:
get rope around a branch, as many rope as how many buckets you have, make it so it is at least you will be on your tippy toes. Also to add more fun be on a log or rock.

Tie the rope your bucket is tied to, to your breast or crotch, a crotch rope is needed of course, between your legs and around your waist. If on breast tie breast so that the buckets will pull up your breast you can also do the same to nipples.

Extra bondage, tie wrist behind hands, ankles together, and blindfold so you will not see the buckets get filled with rain water. Of course the blindfold will be optional.

Of course the point will be to have the rain water fill the buckets, they will pull the rope that is connected to your body.

If you have someone to help you, have them whip you with a belt or a whip, also paddle the bum is always an option.

Male:
get rope around a branch, as many rope as how many buckets you have, make it so it is at least you will be on your tippy toes. Also to add more fun be on a log or rock.

Tie the rope on your penis or balls if you do both you can have penis go via front and balls go back between legs. You can also do nipples if you want you can use nipples clamps and sooner or later they will get pulled off.

Extra bondage, tie wrist behind hands, ankles together, and blindfold so you will not see the buckets get filled with rain water. Of course the blindfold will be optional.

Of course the point will be to have the rain water fill the buckets, they will pull the rope that is connected to your body.

If you have someone to help you, have them whip you with a belt or a whip, also paddle the bum is always an option. Also, if you have help or can do it have it so your legs are spread eagle instead of together and you can avoid the whole log or rock part.

--Other Info--
Questions I have gotten...
No Rain? You can wait for rain, it will rain again, if you must do it now no other way can you do it alone in the woods, and no other way you can do it alone, if you are not alone you can use pebbles, rocks and pee.

How long? Well, this is hard to say, I would say do it till it fills up and over fills, if you want a time I would say 30mins to an hour. If you with others they in control not you. Over all do it for as long as you want to or can stand.

Last edited by comicslave; 05-23-2012 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Questions I been asked.
Old 05-23-2012, 05:09 PM   #3
MisterDare

Bring on the fun.
MisterDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 09:29 PM   #4
wedgiegirl290
getDare Sweetheart

But... but.... there is no more rain where i am....
wedgiegirl290 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 09:59 PM   #5
canam
Account Banned

yeah what if there is no Rain where i am?
canam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 10:58 PM   #6
comicslave
Distinguished Member

Post Day 2: Sleeping Dare

Day 2: Sleeping Dare

This dare is intended to be for when you sleep, so have fun =3 (Also like all dares on this list it does not have to be done today do it when you can, this is more or less me giving dares for 13 days so you all will have at least 13 dares to do)

Equipment needed:
1. Rope
2. Vibe (prefer bullet or egg type)
3. Anal plug or Dildo
4. Nipple Clamps or Cloths Pegs
5. Desk or table

Female:
The anal plug or dildo you will sit on making sure it is pushed it, then you will attach the vibe to your clit, put it on medium if no medium then what every speed it has. Make sure it has brand new batteries as well, if you have a plug in one you will even have more fun. Put the clamps or pegs on your nipples this will get you set up for the toy part of the dare.

You are to tie yourself to the table and here is how, your legs will be pointed upwards. Tie your ankles spread eagle like, put the rope on the table to the back of the table and pulls it from under the table. Use this rope to your breast, this way if you pull the legs down you will be tightening the ropes around your breast and pulling them, make sure rope over shoulders. Tie hands as best you can to the legs of the table the ones that are on the front. Your choice if you want it in front or behind the legs, front would be legs in so you will be pulling the breast, back would be more relax.

You are to sleep like this, if you can, you are allowed to cum odds are you will cum when ever you want. The toy gets left on till battery dies, if it's plugged in toys, then you just have it on all night.

When you wake up, try to pull your legs down as you untie your wrist, untie yourself and remove the clamps and rub your nipples till they feel better. Then remove the vibe and lick it clean then do the same with the dildo/anal plug.

Male:
The anal plug or dildo you will sit on making sure it is pushed it, then you will attach the vibe to your penis from under it, making sure it touches under the head, put it on medium if no medium then what every speed it has. Make sure it has brand new batteries as well, if you have a plug in one you will even have more fun. Put the clamps or pegs on your nipples this will get you set up for the toy part of the dare.

You are to tie yourself to the table and here is how, your legs will be pointed upwards. Tie your ankles spread eagle like, put the rope on the table to the back of the table and pulls it from under the table. Use this rope to your balls, this way if you pull the legs down you will be tightening the ropes around your balls and pulling them, make sure you are sitting on rope and its under the toy as well, this may move the toy some if you pull. Tie hands as best you can to the legs of the table the ones that are on the front. Your choice if you want it in front or behind the legs, front would be legs in so you will be pulling your balls, back would be more relax.

You are to sleep like this, if you can, you are allowed to cum odds are you will cum when ever you want. The toy gets left on till battery dies, if it's plugged in toys, then you just have it on all night.

When you wake up, try to pull your legs down as you untie your wrist, untie yourself and remove the clamps and rub your nipples till they feel better. Then remove the vibe and lick it clean then do the same with the dildo/anal plug.

EXTRA:
1> Blind Fold, either cloths or duct tape
2> Gag, Ball, D Ring or even duct tape
3> More pegs around nipples around Areola, 4 be best, one above, below and sides each nipple.
4> Pegs on balls/pussy lips varies on comfort but 2 or 4 would do good.
5> Pegs between toes
6> Face table towards window or door

Girls, IF you PM me pics (because this is an awesome pose) I will send you an extra dare just for you.
Guys, IF you PM me a good detailed report I will send you a dare as well.

Either way I do want to know what dreams you guys have it will be fun!! If you can sleep anyway. As always pics are not required just extra fun.

No extra dares yet only one PM so far!!

Congrads to MisterDare, wedgiegirl290, and canam who posted and will do all 13+ dares =3

Any questions PM me as I will update the post with the answers. Next post in around 24hours unless I get 9 more PM's about this topic.
Old 05-25-2012, 02:00 AM   #7
comicslave
Distinguished Member

Default Day 3: Stall Dare

Day 3: Stall Dare

Hello all another dare of course there is 13 of them =3 some I already typed up and edit when I post them others are still in my mind, and I am working out details for. Over all, all dares will be posted and hope you all like it =3

Only 1 person Pmed me about the topic so no extra dare yet, also not many say they plan to do it except, j2o_orange2, MisterDare, wedgiegirl290, and canam, so hope they liking the dares so far, no reports yet but I am sure you all like them.

Also like all past dares, do it when you can, it far from has to be done the same day I put it up, tho that would be the point, but some are hard to do in summer so do it when you can =3

This dare is a semi-public dare, so be careful, you have been more then warned.

Equipment Needed:
1> Marker
2> Vibrator
3> Rope
4> Gag
5> A way to tell time
6> Tape
7> Plastic Bag

Female:
To start off this dare you would of need to start the day off!! So when you wake up you will Masturbate, and masturbate you will. You will do it when you get up, before you leave for the stall, and once you are in the stall. You can not cum but this is the fun part after all.

Before you leave your home, take the marker, write on your ass, Anal Whore, then on your feet Anal Only. Your can put arrows on the ones on your ass. You can also write do not enter on your puss lips or thighs.

Once you are in the bathroom of where you plan to do this brave dare, you will remove ALL your cloths, no socks, no underwear, nothing will remain on your body, place all your cloths in the bag, and go to the garbage can and place it under the bag inside the garbage can. Once done find a nice stall, and if you have a cam you can take the fame duck face pics you girls seem to be so proud of, I am sure this pic will get you lots of hits on FaceBook, LOL.

Once you picked your stall, hopefully it will have a hook, if not then it gets more exciting for you. You can tape your timing device to the wall you will be facing. You will be tying your legs apart to the hook of the door, note you do not lock the door, if no hook then tie them to the top or where ever you can tie them too, you will be laying on your stomach so make due. You will tie yourself to the toilet around your waist/chest so you won't get the urge to move. Then you will put the gag in if no gag then tape. Then insert the vibe deep in your puss and tape it their. Now you will do the last things you can do, tie rope around the toilet so you can not move your head as much as you like then tie your hands under the toilet. This way you are on your stomach, facing the wall in the toilet at your clock, you are to remain like this for A dice roll, look at bottom =3. Your feet will be the only things blocking the door and varies on which way they are tied may not be a good thing.

Once done get undone and walk out and get your cloths.

Male:
To start off this dare you would of need to start the day off!! So when you wake up you will Masturbate, and masturbate you will. You will do it when you get up, before you leave for the stall, and once you are in the stall. You can not cum but this is the fun part after all.

Before you leave your home, take the marker, write on your ass, Anal Whore, then on your feet Anal Only. Your can put arrows on the ones on your ass. You can also write do not enter on your puss lips or thighs.

Once you are in the bathroom of where you plan to do this brave dare, you will remove ALL your cloths, no socks, no underwear, nothing will remain on your body, place all your cloths in the bag, and go to the garbage can and place it under the bag inside the garbage can.

Once you picked your stall, hopefully it will have a hook, if not then it gets more exciting for you. You can tape your timing device to the wall you will be facing. Tape the vibe to your penis, it is best to have a bullet type vibe but any would do, tape it to under side of penis not top, make sure it can not come off but you feel it vibrating. You will be tying your legs apart to the hook of the door, note you do not lock the door, if no hook then tie them to the top or where ever you can tie them too, you will be laying on your stomach so make due. You will tie yourself to the toilet around your waist/chest so you won't get the urge to move. Then you will put the gag in if no gag then tape. Now you will do the last things you can do, tie rope around the toilet so you can not move your head as much as you like then tie your hands under the toilet. This way you are on your stomach, facing the wall in the toilet at your clock, you are to remain like this for A dice roll, look at bottom =3. Your feet will be the only things blocking the door and varies on which way they are tied may not be a good thing.

Once done get undone and walk out and get your cloths.

Extra
1. The vibe should be on High or Medium.
2. If you are with someone see if they can get someone to enter the stall
3. Girls, see if you can enter the opaset sex bathroom, this will make sure no one will complain.
4. Boys, if you want to you can have a set of dildos/strap ons on your back, you can enter girls bathroom odds are they will complain, unless there is a few people on gD or similar sites you can convince them to go their. But this way if some guy sees you he may not enter you but he may insert a toy.
5. If you are with someone this is very fun you can do many things here including have other person help out even tie your legs more apart.
6. If you want to add a few pegs, you can add to nipples, cock and balls (for men) and pussy lips (women) This may add pain but also fun.
7. If you cum odds are it will hit the floor or outside the stall, leave it.
8. It is better to pick a busy bathroom or one that gets some traffic.

Dice:
1. 20 mins
2. 50mins
3. 45mins
4. 60mins/1hour
5. 30mins
6. 10mins

Any questions as away, PM is preferred as always, if you post here you have to do all 13+ dares.
Old 05-28-2012, 10:24 AM   #8
Pajken

ooooh that last one was sooo frikken hot! I'd love to try it but I'm to afraid to do it alone =/

someone should make a video though!

- limits: scat, blood, family, public, pain

I'm new to this so please try me. I dont know everything that should go to likes, disklikes and limits
Pajken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 09:19 PM   #9
comicslave
Distinguished Member

Yes seems my ban has been lifted.. Anyway.. I am not sure I will keep this going already missed a few days and I am not sure anyone really doing it or even cares, so I will think it over before I post next ones.
Old 05-28-2012, 09:39 PM   #10
brently7

Please don't stop these dares are the best ever! I'v been checking to see the next dare like every few minutes I love ur dares! Please don't stop
brently7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 09:47 PM   #11
SubbieStarla
Distinguished Member

im willing to do the past dares just to say keep going
SubbieStarla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 09:53 PM   #12
brently7

Somebody agrees with me
brently7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 09:54 PM   #13
sexyliliana

I would definately be willing to do the past dares and any future ones you could come up with
sexyliliana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 04:30 AM   #14
Nimc

Your dares are simply amazing!

Keep posting them! I am sure you will find people to try them!

I cannot try them now- because my free time is extremely limited ,especially for these complex dares!

But during my holidays (...I'll have to wait a lot... About one or two months!), I will try them for sure!

Self Bondage, Cock & Ball Torture ,Foot Play ,Foot Torture (Bastinado) ,Tickling ,etc.

Forced To Do /Soft Limits:

Edging ,Urethra Insertions ,Pee ,Cum Eating ,Nettles ,Enema , Anal ,etc.

Hard Limits:

Blood, Scat ,Family & Friends ,Permanent ,etc.
Nimc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 06:14 AM   #15
comicslave
Distinguished Member

Seems like many people like my dares.. I never knew, not many people tell me, and over all I do not get any fun dares, one reason I was planning to leave getDare, but I planned to leave after I do the 13 dares first this way I leave something behind...

But many kind words I decided to not bother asking anymore, I will just post these dares, every so often. So no more person above section.

Anyway, I want to thank you all for kind words, I will keep this going and I do have other ideas for future dares beyond the 13 above. Anyway, suspect an update in the next 24 hours.
The following user says Thank You to comicslave for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, dares female, dares male