Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-27-2023, 06:49 AM   #3286
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Dang somehow I didn't get the notification when you started.

Roll a pair of dice for x.

1.Spank each of your nipples x times.
2. Tickling your clit for 1 minute. If x is odd use the blender if it is even use the powder brush
3. Spank your clit x times.
4. Tickling your clit for 1 minute. If x is odd use the blender if it is even use the powder brush.
5. Spank your clit x times.

Repeat 3 times adding x to the Spanks each repetition. If you roll doubles doublevthe tickling after each repetition.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2023, 06:50 AM   #3287
Felixox
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by namesfelix View Post
Love the brushes and everything. should we consider more rewards for the toy? maybe if she can complete your bush tasks without making a single whine/moan/gag into the dildo gag, then she gets to have one edge with her wand.
A whole edge seems like a big reward...
I'd say either it has to be done by anal or she's not allowed to ride it

heres another fun one if you like touching your clit so much: turn on your wand, give it 5 seconds on your clit, then pull it away and let it hover juuuust above your clit. Count to 30. You are not allowed to let them touch again.

Add to my NNN edges! | my NNN Spreadsheet

Likes: edging, orgasm control, bdsm, tease and denial, exercise, bets, games
Limits: vids, face pics, permanent, public, harm, toilet, illegal

PM DARES

previously denied by girls
(report pending :c)

Felixox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2023, 06:57 AM   #3288
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Love the brushes and everything. should we consider more rewards for the toy? maybe if she can complete your bush tasks without making a single whine/moan/gag into the dildo gag, then she gets to have one edge with her wand.
Ticklingg my clit with teh power brushh is driving me crazyy especially after rubbing myy clit for 15 short secinds ohgod itt is so much worse thann teh blender brush I am unable to extract any pleasure whatsoeverr

I am tryign myy best to not make any sound have succeeded so farr but I am only 6 repetitions in and I want tto howl into the gag alreadyy!!!

3 clothespegs added to my left tit

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Limits: Pics, videos, poop, ABDL, breath play, illegal

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
TurnToAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2023, 06:58 AM   #3289
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Well, I suppose, we are awfully cruel, though I suspect Ash secretly likes that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurnToAsh View Post
Nooooooooooooo I was really hoping to edging todayy ohgodd this is so frustrating!!!!! .......

oh godd and I am dreading teh powder brush now... you are so cruel...

Oh well. That felt like a whine to me.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 03-27-2023, 06:59 AM   #3290
namesfelix

Quote:
Ticklingg my clit with teh power brushh is driving me crazyy especially after rubbing myy clit for 15 short secinds ohgod itt is so much worse thann teh blender brush I am unable to extract any pleasure whatsoeverr

I am tryign myy best to not make any sound have succeeded so farr but I am only 6 repetitions in and I want tto howl into the gag alreadyy!!!

3 clothespegs added to my left tit
Shhh~ good toys dont make sounds, but you may fail with all these fun new ideas. an edge is a big reward if you can get 3 more of us to agree id be willing to give an edge for being quiet for the the next 9 repetitions. Oh but your ass will be so lonely once your clit gets attention.
You need to start putting in your small plug. each time to complete one of the requests. you move one size up, s/m/l then the dildo.

I will IGNORE unreasonable, unrelated, impossible, or otherwise just very bad dares. It isnt hard~
Limits; Scat, Perm markings, family. watersports.

favs; Nipple play/torture, Bondage, Domination, Using my toys, Extreme Edging. Forced orgasms. Ruined orgasms. Painplay. chastity, game-y dares with rules/tasks/challenges.
giving and taking dares.
namesfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2023, 07:06 AM   #3291
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

I wont be free for the rest of the time but I would love for you to give yourself 15 spanks to each ass cheek with a wooden spoon for me Ash. Have fun!

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2023, 07:11 AM   #3292
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Shhh~ good toys dont make sounds, but you may fail with all these fun new ideas. an edge is a big reward if you can get 3 more of us to agree id be willing to give an edge for being quiet for the the next 9 repetitions. Oh but your ass will be so lonely once your clit gets attention.
You need to start putting in your small plug. each time to complete one of the requests. you move one size up, s/m/l then the dildo.
I couldn't stopp myself from whimpering during teh 9th iterationn... then teh floodgates opened... muffled cries of frustration filled my room for the remainjng iterations.. teh powder brush is pure torture ohgodd I could barely feel any pleasurre only incessant tortuous light tickling.., I wanted so much more!!!!

My ass has been filled withh my large plug everr since teh session started, do you want me to replace it with teh small one or just leave teh large plug in?

3 more clothespegs addedd to my left tit..

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
Old 03-27-2023, 07:15 AM   #3293
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon View Post

2. Tickling your clit for 1 minute. If x is odd use the blender if it is even use the powder brush
4. Tickling your clit for 1 minute. If x is odd use the blender if it is even use the powder brush.

Repeat 3 times adding x to the Spanks each repetition. If you roll doubles doublevthe tickling after each repetition.
I rolled 3+1 = 4 ohgoddd more tickling wiht the powder brush!!!!

Another clothespeg added tto my left tit

Orgasm Diary

Old 03-27-2023, 07:18 AM   #3294
namesfelix

Quote:
I couldn't stopp myself from whimpering during teh 9th iterationn... then teh floodgates opened... muffled cries of frustration filled my room for the remainjng iterations.. teh powder brush is pure torture ohgodd I could barely feel any pleasurre only incessant tortuous light tickling.., I wanted so much more!!!!

My ass has been filled withh my large plug everr since teh session started, do you want me to replace it with teh small one or just leave teh large plug in?

3 more clothespegs addedd to my left tit..
I didnt realize you aleady had one in! but making noise and whimpering does mean you failed. Id double those 15 spanks to 30 spans on each for failing to be quiet.
if your ass is nice and full then i wonder. how deep can you go down on your dildo? and do you own any duct tape?
if you can id think we should replace your dildo gag with your dildo. go as deep as you can, and secure it with a wrap around duct tape gag.
if no tape then while your spanking yourself please deepthroat it yourself manually.

I will IGNORE unreasonable, unrelated, impossible, or otherwise just very bad dares. It isnt hard~

favs; Nipple play/torture, Bondage, Domination, Using my toys, Extreme Edging. Forced orgasms. Ruined orgasms. Painplay. chastity, game-y dares with rules/tasks/challenges.
giving and taking dares.
Old 03-27-2023, 07:23 AM   #3295
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
I rolled 3+1 = 4 ohgoddd more tickling wiht the powder brush!!!!

Another clothespeg added tto my left tit
Well, you did say you like leaving things to fate. And it looks like the universe wants you to use the powder brush.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 03-27-2023, 07:28 AM   #3296
Felixox
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Well, you did say you like leaving things to fate. And it looks like the universe wants you to use the powder brush.
Maybe she should use the powder brush to edge, if she is allowed to

Add to my NNN edges! | my NNN Spreadsheet

Likes: edging, orgasm control, bdsm, tease and denial, exercise, bets, games
Limits: vids, face pics, permanent, public, harm, toilet, illegal

PM DARES

previously denied by girls
(report pending :c)

Felixox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2023, 07:30 AM   #3297
athmarr
Distinguished Member

Where do you want some attention ash? Tits or pussy? When you’ve chosen, read below.

Spoiler:
Roll two dice, take the highest. Clamps on either each nipple (I’m sure nice an sensitive after your suction time earlier) or each of your pussy lips, hang the wand from it. If you rolled a double, take the total instead of just one. If you have to stop early, use your crop for X hits, and add X pegs to wherever you chose for each missing minute (which is X).

When you’ve finished, hold your wand against your plug so you can feel that vibrate as a reminder of what you missed out on with the flip today unless someone else takes pity on you.
Old 03-27-2023, 07:30 AM   #3298
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:

Finishedd this ohgod pleasse no more tickling wiht teh powder brush I beg you it is horrible it gives me zero pleasurre ohgodd teh spanks were almosst a welcome reprieve!!

My nipples adn clit are stingging beautifully.. pegs from my tits painfully snapped off a couple of times while spankingg my nipples... I put them back on of course...

3 more pegs added to my left tit... this time tto teh extra sensitive undersides...
Edit: and 2 more added to my left areola...

Orgasm Diary

Last edited by TurnToAsh; 03-27-2023 at 07:33 AM.
Old 03-27-2023, 07:32 AM   #3299
athmarr
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixox View Post
Maybe she should use the powder brush to edge, if she is allowed to
If you want her to edge, you can have her do it. Don’t have to hold to my coin toss if you don’t want to, but she can manage a session without an edge without a problem. She is everyone’s toy after all.
Old 03-27-2023, 07:34 AM   #3300
namesfelix

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
If you want her to edge, you can have her do it. Don’t have to hold to my coin toss if you don’t want to, but she can manage a session without an edge without a problem. She is everyone’s toy after all.
I think shes been good enough to get ONE edge from us. using the brush of course but id be happy to give her one.

giving and taking dares.

Advertisements
Kink Talk