Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-25-2021, 08:17 PM   #151
velly

the sheet's also missing the 5 listens i reported earlier ^^;

just finished up one more, and i'm
gonna have to find a way to cool down if i want to have any chance of sleeping tonight, haha

limits: pics/video, public exposure, blackmail, toilet stuff

currently locked until 31/10/2021! please do your best not to tease me and make the lockup harder~
velly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2021, 10:06 PM   #152
sissyboi.

Day 2:

I failed as a subject today. I couldn't find the time to listen to the audio. When I went to bed and pit it on I fell asleep within 3 mins. I didn't have it on loop either. I did dream about being an obedient sub. This made me very aroused. I am about a 4/10 with arousal. I won't count the listen I had last night cause I fell asleep.

Total listens: 4
Fail listens: 1

BDSM test result: http://bdsmtest.org/r/6nxkYa4q

kik: sissyMia. (please don't forget the dot)
sissyboi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2021, 03:05 AM   #153
KinkyHavok
Needs Controlling

Does this only work for ladies and do I have to be female to join this thread?

Forever vulnerable here

Likes , Dislikes and Limits

PM Dares!
KinkyHavok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2021, 03:12 AM   #154
knocturnal01

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissyboi. View Post
Day 2:

I failed as a subject today. I couldn't find the time to listen to the audio. When I went to bed and pit it on I fell asleep within 3 mins. I didn't have it on loop either. I did dream about being an obedient sub. This made me very aroused. I am about a 4/10 with arousal. I won't count the listen I had last night cause I fell asleep.

Total listens: 4
Fail listens: 1
I wouldn't call that a failure. As long as you want it to work and you keep trying, that's what matters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBegToBeControlled View Post

I'm male and I've been listening to it, give it a listen, have fun.~

I put Cal's Curse on repeat and just drifted in and out of trance for a little while today. My ambient arousal level is hightened, and I'm constantly looking for things to do to releave the frustration.

☆𝐌/𝐁𝐢/𝐒𝐮𝐛☆

☆𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬, 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬, 𝐋𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐬, 𝐓𝐨𝐲𝐬☆
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79502

☆𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐌 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬:☆
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=80399

☆𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐲!☆
knocturnal01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2021, 03:56 AM   #155
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

OMG. Will someone please give me permission to cum?!? I've been listening to the curse on loop for hours now; fading between trance, sleep, and pure arousal. I've find myself waking randomly masterbating as the curse plays. I'd go right up to the edge, then just pull away. Some of the edges felt so close that I was sure I would ruin; but nothing happened. Please someone give me permission! At least tell me what I can do to get your permission!

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2021, 05:18 AM   #156
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
OMG. Will someone please give me permission to cum?!? I've been listening to the curse on loop for hours now; fading between trance, sleep, and pure arousal. I've find myself waking randomly masterbating as the curse plays. I'd go right up to the edge, then just pull away. Some of the edges felt so close that I was sure I would ruin; but nothing happened. Please someone give me permission! At least tell me what I can do to get your permission!
Oh my, hmmm let me check the records. You have permission for a full orgasm for the next 30 minutes. If not you can have a ruined one.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2021, 05:27 AM   #157
velly

kept the file running on loop overnight, but this time i wasn't dumb and remembered to note down start/end times so i could calculate stuff- which puts me at 15 over the course of the night

its come at the cost of making me insanely horny, though. i woke up masturbating, and've been pretty much close or on the edge ever since then. i wanna hold off on begging for permission for as long as i can, but gosh does it feel tempting to ask right about now...

limits: pics/video, public exposure, blackmail, toilet stuff

currently locked until 31/10/2021! please do your best not to tease me and make the lockup harder~
velly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2021, 05:41 AM   #158
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon View Post
Oh my, hmmm let me check the records. You have permission for a full orgasm for the next 30 minutes. If not you can have a ruined one.
Thank you. I was actually listening deeply to the curse ehen you grantex permission. But thankfully I managed to see your post in time.

To get up to datd on my reporting. It has been playing for the past 5 and a half hours, which comes out to 15 listens

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2021, 06:04 AM   #159
Weables

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBegToBeControlled View Post
We're testing its effects on anyone. As long as you agree to abide by the rules of the thread, we'd love to have you as a subject!

Likes, Dislikes, Limits, and Toys
Weables is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2021, 06:17 AM   #160
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by velly View Post
the sheet's also missing the 5 listens i reported earlier ^^;

just finished up one more, and i'm
gonna have to find a way to cool down if i want to have any chance of sleeping tonight, haha
Patience, Updating the sheet is a manual process and I am sporadically available on the weekends. And some things like the listens take longer to update than others.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 09-26-2021, 06:22 AM   #161
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weables View Post
I believe you get as many credits for listens as you report, but you need to be specific on the number.
Correct, I have no way of knowing when your start and end times are. You need to report an actual number. If not I am just guessing, which is not very... scientific.

Also, keep in mind that updating the listens is a manual process. So there can be a delay between your reporting and the sheet being updated.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 09-26-2021, 06:31 AM   #162
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by indieriot View Post
I left a loop of cal's curse on when laying down for a bit yesterday and then again last night when sleeping. I am almost 40 listens now due to having a lot of free time right now.
Today I woke up horny at about a 5 and as the day has progressed my arousal has increased up to a 7 or so.
I have done way more edges over the past few days and my pussy is constantly wet, which isn't common for me. So I can say my arousal has definitely increased along with my desire to orgasm. I don't usually want to cum so wanting to cum is new for me. It is rather frustrating.
The increased arousal has also had me giving into my desire to touch and torment my pussy way more.
I am getting ready now to have a good long edging session with the curse on repeat. I doubt I will ever catch up to the number of listens asked, but I think that is part of the appeal isn't it?
Have fun fellow listeners.
I am also really enjoying the taunting of the research team. :-)
What is almost 40? I listed you at a 35 because I have no way of knowing.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 09-26-2021, 06:40 AM   #163
CSasha
Oracle

Keep it up. For science!

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2021, 11:00 AM   #164
CumDumpMaia
getDare Sweetheart

Hey guys have another listen 😊

Dislikes: Wedgies, nipple clamps, bladder control.
Limits: clit clamps, photos, video, permanent, blood, scat, piss, family

Toys: Thrusting Rabbit Vibrator, Handcuffs, Lovense Dolce, butt plugs (3 sizes), anal beads, collar and leash, nipple clamps with chain attached, suction dildo (7inch)

Thread (please ignore, not reverse psychology, genuinely please ignore) -
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=407653
CumDumpMaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2021, 11:15 AM   #165
fairviola

I listened to it 3 more times just now while edging a nd im so horny please please can I cum??? I can’t go over and im so wet and achy I think im going crazy haha I feel like I’m addicted, I’m gonna go listen again rn
fairviola is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cals curse, game dare, orgasm denial