Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 11-18-2022, 01:02 PM   #1
Forthehellofit

Default Kik - Birthday Suit

OK, dont think I have seen this one before, but here is the idea.

On you birthday, you can leave your kik on here and anyone can message you saying Happy Birthday Suit. Once they do, you have until the end of your birthday to send them a photo in your birthday suit. If you felt like it, you could join in the celebration and send them one of you in your birthday suit back

My birthday is actually today - thats why I had the idea

Hoping at least 1 woman will participate but will be happy with any and all birthday wishes.

So, I will be in for the day - kik me your Happy Birthday Suit and I will message you back wearing mine.

If you are up for it, feel free to add in dares/task

Kik - kblast21

Limits - video, public, anal, scat, illegal, social suicide, family, face, eating/tasting anything, pain, personal info, body writing,messy, wedgies,spanking,body writing, corner time, Piss, poop

M/52/straight
I do not give consent to the sharing of pics I send.

kik - kblast21

Last edited by Forthehellofit; 11-18-2022 at 01:17 PM.
Forthehellofit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:12 AM   #2
Txalan

Interesting way to celebate. In for today.

Hi I’m Alan. M Straight USA. I am a switch

Likes: stripping, edging, masturbating, denial, semi-public, hidden public, exhibitionism, pictures, videos, chance games, stripping games.

Dislikes: eating or tasting anything, anal

Limits: personal info, scat/poop, food, vomit, blood, permanent, friends, family, affecting work.

Kik: txalan1
Telegram: TxAlan

PM me or kik me a dare.
Txalan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk