Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-31-2013, 04:59 PM   #1
MShiina

Post I got a new G-spot rabbit vibrator give me a dare.

I just gotten my new G-spot rabbit vibrator.I was thinking if anyone would give me a vibrator dare.I also accept if you add enema or pee holding to it.

Comment the dare here or P.M. me.

Extra equipment: padlock,tight jeans,belt,2 remote egg vibrators,1 remote butterfly vibrator,1 dildo,handcuffs,nipple clamps,rope

Drinks in store:Soda,Tea,mineral water,coffee

Likes:Orgasm,vibrators,pee holding,enema,clit torture,nipple torture,semi-public,shower,orgasm control,edging,cum,dice dares,torture

Limits:Scat,blood,100% public,naked
MShiina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 06:52 PM   #2
MShiina

Anyone gonna give me the dare I will do a complete report

Likes:Orgasm,vibrators,pee holding,enema,clit torture,nipple torture,semi-public,shower,orgasm control,edging,cum,dice dares,torture

Limits:Scat,blood,100% public,naked
MShiina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 07:01 PM   #3
lazzar27
Baby Member

i dare you to walk down the street, sit at a bus stop and use your vibrator wearing a short skirt
lazzar27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 09:21 PM   #4
Wardell

Do you have any ass plugs to hold the enema in?

I'll be retiring from getDare soon, but staying in touch with naughtylittlegirl as her friend and mentor.

She's the most incredible sub to have ever offered me her submission, and any genuine dom who manages to have her offer the same to them is a very honoured man.
Wardell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 09:32 PM   #5
inferiorwhiteboi
getDare Devil

Since you mention pee holding....

When you need to pee, here's what I'd like you to do:

Once the urge hits, fetch your new toy, then make your way to the bathroom. Strip. Yes, get naked. If there's a window, open it (not enough to be seen, only enough to be "heard" Blinds, curtains, et cetera may remain closed. Sit on the toilet, but hold that pee. Using your fingers, play with your nipples until they're erect. Once they are, then you may turn on your toy. Let it grind you to an orgasm, while still holding your pee. Any time that you're nipples lose their hardness, turn off the toy and reharden them with your fingers, before turning your toy back on. Once you've cum, then you may pee. Stay seated, don't flush and don't even dab yourself dry with toilet paper. Enjoy your toy to a second orgasm. Then you may flush/wipe & so forth.
Bunny says, "Bye bye!"
inferiorwhiteboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 11:48 AM   #6
D3ath3at3rs

Strip naked and place the nipple clamps on your nipples. Then insert your rabbit vibrator into your pussy, turn it on high and find some way to secure it. Now handcuff yourself but make sure the handcuffs are around something so you cannot move your arms in anyway (table leg, bed post, etc). Stay like this for an hour and a half. If you stop before the hour and a half is up for any reason. You must restart but you must insert an egg vibrator on high into your ass.

Likes: Orgasm Denial, Light Pain, Masturbation, Ice, Drinking Alcohol, Light Bondage

Limits: Anal, pee/poo, messy, wedgies, xdressing, pics/vids, cum eating/playing, public, cbt.
D3ath3at3rs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 12:16 PM   #7
dirty_mind9869
Distinguished Member

Insert a plug in your ass and the vibrator in your pusst on high. Then go pick out a long movie and try to make it through the whole movie without cumming or edging. Once finished you may cum as many times as you want. Have fun and report back.
dirty_mind9869 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 05:11 PM   #8
NotCumming123

Put you remote butterfly vibrator on with short skirt put the vibrator in very high go all day without cumming.
NotCumming123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
enema, pee, pee holding, vibrator