Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-26-2023, 02:21 AM   #1
FtmSlutboy

Default Please help humiliate a desperate piggy

It’s been a long time since I’ve posted on here. I tried to live my life without all this but it just wasn’t for me. I need to be used and humiliated in order to be satisfied in life. I know that now and I’m happy to be back.

I’m a pathetic desperate humiliation piggy and I’m here to beg all you lovely people for help living my life as such. I’m gonna have the house to myself for the next few hours as well as a few other times this week. Please give me rules and humiliating tasks.

I’d like to focus on body writing, pig play, and bathroom play, but anything that helps humiliate and degrade me will be appreciated.

I have a dildo, butt plugs, a lovense hush, a pup hood, leather cuffs, leather harness, markers, a riding crop, a flogger, clamps, diapers, chain collar, and random household stuff.

Thank you all in advance and please do your best to completely embarrass and humiliate me and turn me into a truly disgusting pathetic pig.

Likes: Humiliation, Toilets, Bladder control, Degradation, Pet play (pig or pup), Piss play, Impact, Boot Worship, Oral, Cuckolding, ABDL, Body writing, CBT, JOI, Forced orgasm, Diapers, Verbal, Exposure risk
Dislikes: Ice, Spankings, Wedgies, Anal, Pain, Piss Drinking, Figging, Minor scat
Limits: Blood, Family/friends, Public/social suicide, Vaginal penetration, Illegal, Vomit, Scat, Transphobia/Misgendering

Tele: @Bluemms
Snapchat: g_bluemms
FtmSlutboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2023, 12:44 PM   #2
FtmSlutboy

Update/Report:
As soon as I was home alone I stripped naked and wrote “PIGGY” on my chest. I then got on all fours and started edging in front of my mirror while oinking and reminding myself that I’m just a pathetic slut. Once I was nice and wet and warmed up I moved on to the living room where I opened the windows facing the street. I stood facing the street while touching my throbbing clit and slapping my face. My heart was racing at this point. More than a few people walked or biked by. Sometimes I crouched down to hide but I also tried to push myself so I took a step back so I was still in sight but a little more hidden and I closed my eyes for 30sec. It was terrifying but I was so incredibly horny.

I took a short break then I got back on my knees and crawled to the bathroom where I started making out with the toilet. I love doing this. I love passionately kissing my toilet as if it’s my lover. Or better yet, worshipping it as if it’s my superior. I started touching myself again while doing this and I was practically dripping. I also started teasing my asshole. I got really worked up at this point so I started fingering my ass and telling my toilet how much I loved it. When I took my finger out of my ass it wasn’t totally clean… and this is where I sort of went off the deep end. Normally scat is a limit and on the rare occasion that I do play with scat it’s minimal and it’s stuff like rubbing some on myself or just smelling it and it’s usually as punishment. But in this moment I was so far gone, I just sucked my finger clean. I felt so incredibly pathetic and gross. I knew what I was doing was disgusting and shameful but the humiliation of it all was intoxicating. I couldn’t think straight and in that moment I crossed my own limit.

After a little more making out with the toilet and playing with my clit, I took a minute to calm down a bit. I decide to give myself an enema to clean out my ass. Once I was all cleaned out I took the toilet brush from the bathroom and used the handle to fuck my ass. I was oinking and snorting like the loser pig I am. It felt so good. I couldn’t help but moan. I made sure to be very loud. I kept saying that I’m a dirty pathetic pig and a disgusting desperate slut. I paused a few times to shake my ass as if the brush was my piggy tail. After a few minutes of this, I took the brush out and slapped my face with it. It was wet and smelly but I knew I deserved it. I also used it to spank my cunt. It hurt a lot since the bristles were so stiff but I knew I deserved worse so I scrubbed myself raw. I couldn’t hold back from screaming. At this point I was frantic, panting, desperate mess. I went back to fucking my ass with the toilet brush while oinking and degrading myself and I rubbed my clit until I came. It was a mind blowing orgasm. I’m always in awe of how much more pleasure I get from humiliating and degrading myself. I had to lay there on the ground for a minute to catch my breath. Eventually a returned the brush to the bathroom and gave my toilet a few more kisses and thanked it then I got cleaned up.

Later in the day, once I was no longer home alone, I peed on my hand and rubbed it all over the toilet seat and licked it clean.

All in all I had a pretty great day

It feels insane that I get off on this stuff but I can’t help it.

I’m gonna be trying to do more of this more often so if anyone has any ideas please leave them in this thread and I’ll do my best to keep updating.

Likes: Humiliation, Toilets, Bladder control, Degradation, Pet play (pig or pup), Piss play, Impact, Boot Worship, Oral, Cuckolding, ABDL, Body writing, CBT, JOI, Forced orgasm, Diapers, Verbal, Exposure risk
Dislikes: Ice, Spankings, Wedgies, Anal, Pain, Piss Drinking, Figging, Minor scat
Limits: Blood, Family/friends, Public/social suicide, Vaginal penetration, Illegal, Vomit, Scat, Transphobia/Misgendering

Tele: @Bluemms
Snapchat: g_bluemms
FtmSlutboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to FtmSlutboy for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
body writing, humiliation, pig, piggy, toilet dares