Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-30-2020, 11:28 PM   #1
EleriB

Default Help with Denial, 24F

So recently I have been assigned two weeks of denial. I have been really struggling and every night I find myself having trouble sleeping or waking up really horny and unproductive. I know to some extent this is the purpose behind denial, but I was wondering if anyone has any advice they could lend to me in order to help with the denial. Does edging and sexual play help or make it worse? If yes, what kind? Is there things I can do to help take my mind off it? Let me know! And thanks for the help in advance.

Likes/Limits (I am still exploring, so anything not on here just assume I haven’t tried it)

Likes: Nipple play, anal, light spanking, short term orgasm control, double penetration, strict rules, scheduled tasks, denial play

Limits: Feet, piss/shit, public nudity, pics/video, blood, permanent, sex life interfering with social/work life

My wishlist: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/l...?ref_=wl_share
EleriB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 11:33 PM   #2
MrFrustration
Longtime User

I think everyone is different when it comes to denial. For some not touching at all is the best approach. For others regular edging takes the edge off the arousal. The only thing you can do is experiment... Try three days of no touch, and then three days of regular edging and see which works best.
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 12:02 AM   #3
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

I have to agree with MrFeustration there, it is really a very personal thing, up to denial reducing hornyness over time for some.
You really can only experiment what works for you, no touch, regular edges, trying to do other dom/sub play (if you feel very submissive from it) or distracting with other things like concentrating on work
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, punishment