Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-17-2022, 07:45 PM   #1
valerie

Post Give This Pig Some Humiliation

Hello everyone.
I’ve been a bad girl this week. I’ve mouthed off to a couple of my higher ups at work and a few dominates on getdare, and need to be put in my place. I’m looking for some suggestions of how to humiliate and remind myself as my place as a useless slut. I will be taking suggestions on how to do this. I want to cry out of humiliation, so give me your best body writing, slut shaming, embarrassing dares. Feeling helpless should help me to learn my place and be more submissive in my life. My likes and limits are in my sig, as well as my toys. I have most household objects, but if suggested something I don’t have I will most likely be able to go out and buy it. Thank you for teaching me my place.

Likes: bondage, overstimulation, humiliation, anal, sensory deprivation, degradation, orgasm control,
Dislikes: edging, orgasm denial, pain, chastity, messy,
Limits: blood, pee, scat, fully public, face, social suicide,
valerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2022, 08:19 PM   #2
zeph

Perhaps this will help you be put in your place. For each time you mouthed off to someone will be one say of denial (ie 7 times=7 days of denial), and for each day of denial you must edge yourself for the same amount of times you mouthed off to someone this week. Finally, so you can remember your place when at work and such, wear one of you toys out in public at all times while in denial and have one of your edges in public (it can be hidden in a restroom but just out of the comfort of your home).

Last orgasm: 04/20/2024

Want to be my mistress? Check out this ad!

Submission add thread progress

Likes, Dislikes, LimitsMy PM DaresOrgasm LogMy rules

Add me as a friend if you’re non-binary!!

zeph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2022, 01:38 AM   #3
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

Start by removing all your clothes and bent over the backrest of a chair or lying the upper body on a table. Take a plain leather belt and give you ass a spanking with it. 50 hits, only hits that make you flinch count, repeat if it was to light to do that. After every real hit say out loud (if you cant be to loud you may whisper it) "I am a useless slut and should not mouth off to my betters"
You will do this once for the past things and from now on every time you mouth off to someone another time

In addition you will after this first time put your plug in your ass and your gag in your mouth, sit down and write an essay about "Why you are clearly a slut and should be threated as such" I want to hear things you did and thoughts you have that are clearly that of a slut pig and why you are not to mouth off to others
You may remove the gag every 10 minutes, for a bit, but you may not clean the drool or write while not wearing it.
Send it to me or post it here, if i am not impressed and convinced by your arguments you will get punished and have to write it again. So make sure you argument well for you being not someone that should mouth off to others
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2022, 04:53 AM   #4
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Maybe show the people you disrespected this post.

Invite them to punish you or beg them for humiliation.

Even if you dont do this...I will bet you will think about it. I mean...what does it matter if we punish you, but if they took the chance and made you strip in fr9nt of them and show them what a slut you are....

Hahaha. What would you WANT them to do to you?
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2022, 08:39 AM   #5
valerie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
Start by removing all your clothes and bent over the backrest of a chair or lying the upper body on a table. Take a plain leather belt and give you ass a spanking with it. 50 hits, only hits that make you flinch count, repeat if it was to light to do that. After every real hit say out loud (if you cant be to loud you may whisper it) "I am a useless slut and should not mouth off to my betters"
You will do this once for the past things and from now on every time you mouth off to someone another time

In addition you will after this first time put your plug in your ass and your gag in your mouth, sit down and write an essay about "Why you are clearly a slut and should be threated as such" I want to hear things you did and thoughts you have that are clearly that of a slut pig and why you are not to mouth off to others
You may remove the gag every 10 minutes, for a bit, but you may not clean the drool or write while not wearing it.
Send it to me or post it here, if i am not impressed and convinced by your arguments you will get punished and have to write it again. So make sure you argument well for you being not someone that should mouth off to others
Thank you. Do I have permission to type the essay or am I required to handwrite it?

Likes: bondage, overstimulation, humiliation, anal, sensory deprivation, degradation, orgasm control,
Dislikes: edging, orgasm denial, pain, chastity, messy,
Limits: blood, pee, scat, fully public, face, social suicide,
valerie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
body writing, humiliation, pain (pussy), punishment, slut