Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-23-2020, 11:02 AM   #1
dareme21

Default 24/f Punish My Pussy

This slut has a dirty pussy that wants to be touched all the time. Punish this pussy harshly. (Can also include ass and tits punishments.) Detailed reports will be given.

Dislikes: Nipple play, kneeling, ice, wax

Punishments: anal, pussy insertion

Limits: ANY Public, scat, pee (willing to try bladder control), permanent, pictures, videos, blood, screen sharing, urethra anything, open flames

Not taking any edge or orgasm dares.
dareme21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 11:21 AM   #2
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

Since it likes to be touched, touch it. 100 hard with the hairbrush followed with 10 minutes of the back massage coated with icy hot. If you remove the massager or cum add another 100 with the hairbrush and 2 more minutes, reapply the icy hot.
Old 07-23-2020, 11:29 AM   #3
matdoc
getDare Sweetheart

Stand with your legs spread and panties down to your knees in a corner. Then rub your pussy and clit with toothpaste and edge 5 times. Bend over and hold a paper to the wall with your nose. Now spread your butt cheeks open and stand like that for 5 minutes. Afterwards use your ruler to spank your ass 10 times and your pussy 5 times. If you loose the paper start from the beginning. After the spanks, gently rub your ass, then insert a finger in your asshole massaging while you rub yourself to orgasm.
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 12:19 PM   #4
dareme21

Quote:
Originally Posted by matdoc View Post
Stand with your legs spread and panties down to your knees in a corner. Then rub your pussy and clit with toothpaste and edge 5 times. Bend over and hold a paper to the wall with your nose. Now spread your butt cheeks open and stand like that for 5 minutes. Afterwards use your ruler to spank your ass 10 times and your pussy 5 times. If you loose the paper start from the beginning. After the spanks, gently rub your ass, then insert a finger in your asshole massaging while you rub yourself to orgasm.
As per signature, I don’t do edges or orgasms, but I can do the rest of this.

Limits: ANY Public, scat, pee (willing to try bladder control), permanent, pictures, videos, blood, screen sharing, urethra anything, open flames

Old 07-23-2020, 01:16 PM   #5
SoloM35
Distinguished Member

This is just too easy: you may choose between no lube or toothpaste. Get your buttplug inserted and then use the ruler to hit your clit as hard as possible.

Give your clit a number of hits between 1 and 6. Then roll a die, if the rolled number is equal to the number of hits you went for, you may stop, else retry, but you must not choose the number you had already chosen, till you are through with all choices between 1 and 6. then you are free to choose again. Repeat till you have guessed the number of hits you roll afterwards

Likes: (mild) CBT, short term chastity, spanking (active and passive), Estim
Dislikes/Punishments: ruined orgasms, humiliation

Hard Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, scat play, family & friends, public, pics, gay

PM dares by females: here

My BDSM test results

My Tools

Kik: Solo35M

Spoiler:
If you are a female and PM me, I will have to play a game of shockyourself
SoloM35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 12:13 PM   #6
dareme21

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloM35 View Post
This is just too easy: you may choose between no lube or toothpaste. Get your buttplug inserted and then use the ruler to hit your clit as hard as possible.

Give your clit a number of hits between 1 and 6. Then roll a die, if the rolled number is equal to the number of hits you went for, you may stop, else retry, but you must not choose the number you had already chosen, till you are through with all choices between 1 and 6. then you are free to choose again. Repeat till you have guessed the number of hits you roll afterwards
Thank you for the date sir. It’s deceptively hard... I didn’t want to use toothpaste so I put the plug in without anything. I started off hitting my clit with the ruler once, didn’t roll a one, then twice, didn’t get a two, and so on. I got through 1-6 without guessing correctly, so I had to do a second round.

For the second round I started with 6, then 5, then 4 and so on. Again, I finished each number without having guess correctly. My clit is throbbing and with each smack I clench around the plug.

For the third round I decided to go in a random pattern. I started with 2, then 3, then 1, then 4. Finally, on 4 I rolled a 4 and my punishment was over.

In total, I ended up getting 52 smacks with the ruler to my clit. It’s stinging and red. Thank you for punishing me.

Old 07-25-2020, 12:23 PM   #7
dareme21

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSpanker View Post
Since it likes to be touched, touch it. 100 hard with the hairbrush followed with 10 minutes of the back massage coated with icy hot. If you remove the massager or cum add another 100 with the hairbrush and 2 more minutes, reapply the icy hot.
Thank you sir for my punishment. I spanked my pussy with the hairbrush 100 times, leaving it stinging and red. I was worried I was going to cum immediately, but I put the icy hot on the back massager and started using it. Luckily, I managed to last the 10 minutes without cumming. My pussy is burning from both the spanking and the icy hot.

The following user says Thank You to dareme21 for this post:
Old 07-25-2020, 12:43 PM   #8
Marshall_235

Put nipple clamps on and connect them with a piece of string running round the back of your neck too short for your boobs to rest naturally. Take a cold shower focusing the shower head on each breast and then your pussy before completely shaving or waxing your pussy and ass. You should then apply hot sauce to the newly shaven areas and leave for 20 minutes. Then fill your pussy and arse with as many ice cubes as possible and remain there until the ice has melted. Lastly snap an elastic band on your pussy 10 times for every minute it takes for the ice to melt.
Marshall_235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 12:50 PM   #9
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

get nude sit on your bed legs wide open get a wooden spoon brush anything you can use take one hand hold pussy lips open take the item spank your clit 60 times
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 02:59 PM   #10
dareme21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall_235 View Post
Put nipple clamps on and connect them with a piece of string running round the back of your neck too short for your boobs to rest naturally. Take a cold shower focusing the shower head on each breast and then your pussy before completely shaving or waxing your pussy and ass. You should then apply hot sauce to the newly shaven areas and leave for 20 minutes. Then fill your pussy and arse with as many ice cubes as possible and remain there until the ice has melted. Lastly snap an elastic band on your pussy 10 times for every minute it takes for the ice to melt.
I don't have a detachable shower head, but I will modify this.

Old 07-31-2020, 02:18 PM   #11
dareme21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
get nude sit on your bed legs wide open get a wooden spoon brush anything you can use take one hand hold pussy lips open take the item spank your clit 60 times
Thank you for punishing my pussy. I took off all my clothes and sat down on the bed. I held my pussy lips open and smacked my clit with a rubber spoon (I don’t have any wooden). I spanked my clit 60 times with the spoon. When I was done my clit was red and throbbing.

Old 08-03-2020, 08:22 AM   #12
Tp83uk

Use the rubber bands to make a string going between your legs. You can tie either side to a belt you are wearing but otherwise your pussy must be bare. Make sure the band's just touch it loosely. Now stand legs spread and pull the string of rubber band to your knees. Then let go. Do this 100 times + 2 times extra whenever you close your legs during the punishment
Tp83uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 10:37 AM   #13
SoloM35
Distinguished Member

I am glad you enjoyed my First punishment for you.

Of course there is a follow up to it.

Put one clothespin on each of your pussy lips. Get a rubber band and a dice.
Roll until you have 3 consecutive 6s or 100 snaps, whatever comes first.
If you ended up bailing out at 100, you have to rub icy hot on your tenderized clit. Continue rolling till you have had the consecutive 3 6s. Only then you may wash and remove the clothespins.
If you didn't reach the 100 snaps: lucky you, that means you may insert your dildo the number of snap times as deep as you can into your pussy, and yes, you guessed it: only toothpaste would be allowed for lubrication, normally, but I am generous: alternatively you may deepthroat your dildo 6 times till you gag for lubrication, 6 times each before insertion and after the insertions.

Just to keep your limits: if you are getting too close to an edge, you may give yourself a break through another 6 snaps with the rubber band.

Likes: (mild) CBT, short term chastity, spanking (active and passive), Estim
Dislikes/Punishments: ruined orgasms, humiliation

Hard Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, scat play, family & friends, public, pics, gay

PM dares by females: here

My BDSM test results

My Tools

Kik: Solo35M

Spoiler:
If you are a female and PM me, I will have to play a game of shockyourself
SoloM35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 06:58 PM   #14
r1010

Full disclosure, I wrote this task for someone else but I think you are deserving of it too.

1: Find a pair of shoes with laces.
2: Remove the laces from the shoes and tie one end of each lace to a clamp/clothes peg.
3: Sit on the floor with your legs out.
4: Attach a clamp to each nipple.
5: Bring your feet as close to your nipples as possible.
6: Tie your left clamp to your left big toe and your right clamp to your right big toe.
7: Time how long you can keep in this possition until both clamps come off.
8: Have a 5 min break.
9: Repeat steps 3-8 until you have trippled the time of your first go.
10: Same as 9 but tie 3 clamps to each lace and clamp them to each labia.

Also I would really appreciate if you could set me a task or rule over on my thread Thanks

Kik:r10102020

I've bloged some intresting tasks I have given out

Loves: Nipple Play, Watersports, Chastity, Humiliation

Dislikes: CBT, Bondage, Deepthroat, Deep Heat, Pain, Hidden Public

Limits: Anal, Messy, Blood, Scat, Face Pics, Public, Blackmail, Boring/Repetative

Toys: Ball Gag, Clover Nipple Clamps, Clip Nipple Clamps, Wand Vibrator, Hand Cuffs x2 ,Chastity Cage, Small/Medium Dildo, Under Bed Restraints, Ball Crusher, Collar, Leash, Timer Padlock
r1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2020, 01:10 PM   #15
dareme21

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloM35 View Post
I am glad you enjoyed my First punishment for you.

Of course there is a follow up to it.

Put one clothespin on each of your pussy lips. Get a rubber band and a dice.
Roll until you have 3 consecutive 6s or 100 snaps, whatever comes first.
If you ended up bailing out at 100, you have to rub icy hot on your tenderized clit. Continue rolling till you have had the consecutive 3 6s. Only then you may wash and remove the clothespins.
If you didn't reach the 100 snaps: lucky you, that means you may insert your dildo the number of snap times as deep as you can into your pussy, and yes, you guessed it: only toothpaste would be allowed for lubrication, normally, but I am generous: alternatively you may deepthroat your dildo 6 times till you gag for lubrication, 6 times each before insertion and after the insertions.

Just to keep your limits: if you are getting too close to an edge, you may give yourself a break through another 6 snaps with the rubber band.
Thank you for the punishment. I put the clothespins on my labia and started rolling the dice. My clit was red and throbbing within the first 18 snaps. By the time I hit 36 I had rolled four 6's... of course none in a row. By the time I reached 62 my pussy was swollen and throbbing painfully. With the clothespins on my labia, there was no protection from the rubber band snaps. I finally hit 100 snaps, so I stopped. I don't know if I've ever seen my pussy and clit this swollen before. But I wasn't done yet because I hadn't reached the 3 sixes in a row. So I put icy hot on my poor, tender clit and started rolling. The icy hot immediately started burning my already painful clit. Finally after several minutes of continuous rolling, I rolled 3 sixes in a row and was finally able to take the clothespins off.

Thank you for punishing my pussy.

Advertisements
Kink Talk