Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-18-2023, 03:05 PM   #1
excalibar175

Default Need punishment ideas

My girlfriend and I are starting to really get into domination play. We are going out of town specifically so she can dominate/humiliate me for the weekend. We wanted to be somewhere we wouldn’t know anyone or perhaps be caught by the neighbors at my actual house. We are looking for humiliation tasks, public tasks or humiliation ideas, risky situations etc. for the most part we aren’t into anything extreme. Although I definitely like doing risky things, I don’t want to do anything that has a high risk of getting us into trouble. So subtlety and sneakiness is important.

Likes: humiliation, nudity(including outdoors), bondage, anal play, body worship, pet play, light cross dressing. Mommy/good boy, mistress/slave

Dislikes: feet, visible marks

Hard limits: blood, scat, harsh pain

Dislikes: diapers, cross dressing, messy

Limits: pee/poo ,blood ,family ,friends, blackmail, permanent
excalibar175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2023, 12:46 AM   #2
Greatcornbow2
getDare Sweetheart

Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by excalibar175 View Post
My girlfriend and I are starting to really get into domination play. We are going out of town specifically so she can dominate/humiliate me for the weekend. We wanted to be somewhere we wouldn’t know anyone or perhaps be caught by the neighbors at my actual house. We are looking for humiliation tasks, public tasks or humiliation ideas, risky situations etc. for the most part we aren’t into anything extreme. Although I definitely like doing risky things, I don’t want to do anything that has a high risk of getting us into trouble. So subtlety and sneakiness is important.

Likes: humiliation, nudity(including outdoors), bondage, anal play, body worship, pet play, light cross dressing. Mommy/good boy, mistress/slave

Dislikes: feet, visible marks

Hard limits: blood, scat, harsh pain
You are to get yourself measured fpr a steel chastity belt/cage and be locked in it throughout 2024. She keeps keys.
Old 10-21-2023, 02:27 AM   #3
Juga

Default Few ideas

First of all. You are her property. Tell it to her. Tell ther she can do whatever she wish with you. She can can touch you any way way she like, and she can order you around. And beg her to do so.
You can't touch her without permission.
Next, you have to take a good care about her. So act like a gentleman. Open doors for her, take her jacket, ... And cary her handbag. This things can be heavy.
Discous how you like to be humiliated and used in public.
Kik: Master_Juga

Last edited by Juga; 10-21-2023 at 02:29 AM.
Juga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2023, 07:08 AM   #4
excalibar175

We are way past all of that. We are looking for ideas not relationship advice lol
I figured some of the people in this group may have good experience with this kind of thing and could give some good ideas on tasks or scenarios.

Dislikes: diapers, cross dressing, messy

Limits: pee/poo ,blood ,family ,friends, blackmail, permanent
excalibar175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2023, 02:42 PM   #5
rhl
getDare Succubus

I'm late, but I suggest going to a pet store, buy a collar that fits you, and a leash. The collar you will wear all the time, and the leash is for when you go out

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, public, punishment