Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-18-2023, 10:56 AM   #1
Bails77

Default I failed my task

I had to stick my head in the toliet. (Which I didn't do)

I was also supposed to close the toliet seat on my pathetic tiny tits. ( I didn't last but 5 seconds)

I need to be put in my place and reminded how pathetic I am (and my tits)

I don't have much stuff. I do have a sharpie to write degrading words. Nothing goes any holes. If you're punishment breaks something that I don't do. I'll rearrange it.

Please show and tell me how pathetic I am.
Old 10-18-2023, 11:31 AM   #2
Bear21
Distinguished Member

Place tape from each nipple up and over your shoulder taping each pathetic breast up.

'Nothing goes any holes' = does this mean that nothing goes in any hole, or anything may be put in any hole?

Write on that useless disobedient body 'needs training' and offer 10 people each one command within limits for you to perform (10 commandments)

You may as well slap your face, once each side hard then edge, only to slap each side of your face again, just to edge again. Once you have been denied 6 orgasms you may remove the tape and tank each person for using such a worthless, disobedient, pathetic creature.
Bear21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2023, 11:35 AM   #3
Juga

You are as pathetic as your tits. You can't even stick your head in toilet? How hard can it be?

As a punishment write "pathetic bitch" on your tits, if you can even fit such a long word. Go infrant of mirror, slap your tits 10 time each. Say "I am worthless pathetic bitch" with every strike. Than slap your face hard. Repeat it until you feel you learned your lesson.

Than apply toothpaste on your nipples and go stand in corner for 5 minutes.
Kik: Master_Juga
Juga is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk