Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-17-2021, 12:12 PM   #106
hungariancommie
Distinguished Member

This dare is a bit different in tact. Put on a pair of underwear you don’t mind getting wet. If they’re your husbands (clean) even better. If they’re your own the only stipulation is no thong. Once you’ve got them on, masturbate, preferably with a vibrator through the cloth. Do this for 3 minutes on 3 different pieces of furniture that are not chairs or beds. When done take to laundry in your mouth, you can walk normally

limits: family, friends, social suicide, lots of piss, scat, pics

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90065

not looking for a mistress or master, am a happily owned pet

Send me pet play tasks!!
🔐 locked until the end of November with one hour unlock time daily to edge
Edges 210/609
Accidental ruins 3

Last edited by hungariancommie; 09-17-2021 at 12:13 PM. Reason: Spelling
hungariancommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 12:56 PM   #107
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by delaneythenerd View Post
I was really dreading this dare, but I've just finished. First I stripped down and stood in front of the mirror. Then, I spit into my hands until I had a pool of drool cupped between them which was gross. Then I spread the drool around my tits (they say "SLAVE" today) which was disgusting. Then I spit some more and rubbed the rest on my face, which was so awful I literally gagged. I felt so dirty, and just absolutely humiliated, like I couldn't get any lower than rubbing spit onto my face in front of a mirror at a stranger's command.

I got into position and wrote "SLUT" onto my stomach, which was apt because how could I describe myself right now other than a Drool Slut? (Is that a thing? I refuse to google that.) Then I balanced the cup between my breasts and started the timer.

Now, I know you were trying to up the difficulty from the last task you assigned me, but I played flute for almost 20 years so I knew exactly how to do this. I made sure to take deep, even breaths from my diaphragm, keeping my chest still as I did. Now it was just a matter of not twitching.

I kept my eyes on the cup as I laid there, maintaining my breathing rhythm and staying completely still, and after a while it became very calming. Almost hypnotic. I felt like I could have laid there forever, for as long as you wanted. I even got to a point where I felt like I was waiting for your permission to move, and was a little startled when I heard the alarm go off.

I didn't spill a drop! Well, not until the alarm went off, but I made it through 10 minutes. So I didn't have to spank myself, which I am grateful because my ass is pretty sore today. Thank you so much for the task, I hope you're pleased with the result.

(Slap Count: 102 | Spank Count: 300)
Nice one, I really like the report. Now you caught me! Who could know you played flute for such a long time? There must be a dare involving flutes or something flute related, musn't it? Maybe masturbating with a flute while playing it at the same time? Did you also do acrobatic for 20 years, by any chance?

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 01:04 PM   #108
Manarus
Distinguished Member

I'd like to expand your Likes & Limits blog post with a new entry. I didn't see anything related to pee, bladder control or bathroom rules, so lets find out where in your blog post you will categorize this:

Go to the toilette. Really, just go to the toilette and let everything out. No special twist.
Then drink a glass of water (~250 ml, or do I have to translate the ml to some unit which is also understood by Americans? ) every half an hour for the next three hours. You win this dare if you can hold your bladder for three hours and manage not to pee. If you lose, you are denied for 24 hours and cannot cum.

Oh, I forgot to mention: You are also denied from now on until you finish this dare.

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Old 09-17-2021, 01:19 PM   #109
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarus View Post
Nice one, I really like the report. Now you caught me! Who could know you played flute for such a long time? There must be a dare involving flutes or something flute related, musn't it? Maybe masturbating with a flute while playing it at the same time? Did you also do acrobatic for 20 years, by any chance?
Not to encourage you or anything, but you can't really play the flute without 2 hands. Other than that....

Quote:
Oh, I forgot to mention: You are also denied from now on until you finish this dare.
Grrr...just when I was about to do the dare that lets me cum! Fine. I'm starting now and will report back in 3 hours.

(Slap Count: 116 | Spit Slap Count: 10 | Spank Count: 540)

Featured PM Dare for March: WIN OR LOSE

delaneythenerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 01:37 PM   #110
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Not to encourage you or anything, but you can't really play the flute without 2 hands. Other than that....
Well, if thats the only issue. You shouldn't masturbate with your hand, but with your FLUTE alone, while playing it (with both hands, off course). So I call it a dare then, if there are no more objections
So if that's possible: bring yourself to an orgasm, only using your flute, which you play with both hands (only when you are allowed to have an orgasm, off course )

Quote:

Grrr...just when I was about to do the dare that lets me cum! Fine. I'm starting now and will report back in 3 hours.

(Slap Count: 116 | Spit Slap Count: 10 | Spank Count: 540)
Thats the spirit! By the way, do you plan any activity when you reach your 1000ths slap or spank? The numbers pile up quite high and I think we need to celebrate this!

Maybe the people have ideas, how you should perform your 1000ths spank, and give rules for it

Old 09-17-2021, 01:53 PM   #111
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungariancommie View Post
This dare is a bit different in tact. Put on a pair of underwear you don’t mind getting wet. If they’re your husbands (clean) even better. If they’re your own the only stipulation is no thong. Once you’ve got them on, masturbate, preferably with a vibrator through the cloth. Do this for 3 minutes on 3 different pieces of furniture that are not chairs or beds. When done take to laundry in your mouth, you can walk normally
I had to do this dare without coming, since I've been denied for the next 3 hours (at least). First I picked out a pair of my husband's briefs. I've been meaning to buy him some new ones because his are getting a little old and...ratty, I guess? But they were clean, as you've so kindly allowed.

After I put them on, I went into my office and got up on my desk, right beside to my work computer and in front of all my dildos and plugs, which are being displayed there as long as this thread is active. I masturbated there with my bullet vibe for 3 minutes without coming.

Then I repeated the process on the dining room table and the toilet. Then I took the briefs off and stuffed as much of them as I could into my mouth. Obviously I've been very aroused for the last two days, so as you can imagine I had no trouble at all tasting myself on them. Then I walked to the laundry room and threw them in the hamper. Thanks for the dare!

(Slap Count: 118 | Spit Slap Count: 12 | Spank Count: 570)

Old 09-17-2021, 01:57 PM   #112
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Well, if thats the only issue. You shouldn't masturbate with your hand, but with your FLUTE alone, while playing it (with both hands, off course). So I call it a dare then, if there are no more objections
So if that's possible: bring yourself to an orgasm, only using your flute, which you play with both hands (only when you are allowed to have an orgasm, off course )

Thats the spirit! By the way, do you plan any activity when you reach your 1000ths slap or spank? The numbers pile up quite high and I think we need to celebrate this!

Maybe the people have ideas, how you should perform your 1000ths spank, and give rules for it
I...will sure give it a try. I'm not sure I'll be able to make that much noise or stimulate myself all that much, but I suppose I'll never know. Also want to add, as a flute player there is one joke I've heard more than any other when I tell non-musicians I play the flute, and that is an Allison Hannigan impersonation saying "This one time, at band camp..." So I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that this ended up happening.

Well, I was planning to let is pass by quietly, with no fanfare, bringing 0 attention to it. But I have a feeling that's not going to happen now.

Old 09-17-2021, 02:01 PM   #113
jstmefred

Post in the dick spam thread requesting pictures. Count how many pictures you receive after one hour, that is now the number of minutes you have to wear your but plug

Likes daring new adventures, exploring comfort zones,
anal, edging, light pain, spanking and more just ask,

Limits-- illegal, permanent, family, scat, anything that could send me or you to the hospital. If you wouldn’t do it, chances are I wouldn’t either.

Kik jstmefred

PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97288

Ladies Kik me “Dick inspection” and I’ll send you a pic to rate.

My dirty code https://dirtycode.io/4Z9BR
jstmefred is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 02:01 PM   #114
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I...will sure give it a try. I'm not sure I'll be able to make that much noise or stimulate myself all that much, but I suppose I'll never know. Also want to add, as a flute player there is one joke I've heard more than any other when I tell non-musicians I play the flute, and that is an Allison Hannigan impersonation saying "This one time, at band camp..." So I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that this ended up happening.
Haha, well actually, this was your fault to take my post too seriously. Now you have to deal with it

Quote:
Well, I was planning to let is pass by quietly, with no fanfare, bringing 0 attention to it. But I have a feeling that's not going to happen now.

No, you cannot do that! No no no. I would like to punish you just for this thought. Alone my mind is empty for the moment.

Old 09-17-2021, 02:03 PM   #115
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstmefred View Post
Post in the dick spam thread requesting pictures. Count how many pictures you receive after one hour, that is now the number of minutes you have to wear your but plug
Oh, I like this idea. And as a punishment for your bratty thought, you multiply the time by 6.

Old 09-17-2021, 02:10 PM   #116
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Oh, I like this idea. And as a punishment for your bratty thought, you multiply the time by 6.
I don't have a Kik and don't plan on making one any time soon. Can you come up with an alternative that wouldn't require one?

(Slap Count: 124 | Spit Slap Count: 18 | Spank Count: 660)

Old 09-17-2021, 02:19 PM   #117
jstmefred

Count how many pairs of panties you have, and that will be the number of minutes you will need to wear your butt plug

Likes daring new adventures, exploring comfort zones,
anal, edging, light pain, spanking and more just ask,

Limits-- illegal, permanent, family, scat, anything that could send me or you to the hospital. If you wouldn’t do it, chances are I wouldn’t either.

Kik jstmefred

PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97288

Ladies Kik me “Dick inspection” and I’ll send you a pic to rate.

My dirty code https://dirtycode.io/4Z9BR
jstmefred is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 02:43 PM   #118
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I'd like to expand your Likes & Limits blog post with a new entry. I didn't see anything related to pee, bladder control or bathroom rules, so lets find out where in your blog post you will categorize this:

Go to the toilette. Really, just go to the toilette and let everything out. No special twist.
Then drink a glass of water (~250 ml, or do I have to translate the ml to some unit which is also understood by Americans? ) every half an hour for the next three hours. You win this dare if you can hold your bladder for three hours and manage not to pee. If you lose, you are denied for 24 hours and cannot cum.

I'm halfway through and I'm not sure that I'm gonna make it.... D:

(Slap Count: 126 | Spit Slap Count: 20 | Spank Count: 690)

Old 09-17-2021, 03:04 PM   #119
hungariancommie
Distinguished Member

Default A short Exercise

Only to be done when you need to pee

All nude with collar, do in order

25 jumping jacks
1 minute masturbation
Hold plank 45 seconds
1 minute masturbation
35 sit-ups
2 minutes masturbation
10 push-ups
2 minutes masturbation
And end with wall squatting, masturbating as you do. Try and go at least 3 minutes

limits: family, friends, social suicide, lots of piss, scat, pics

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90065

not looking for a mistress or master, am a happily owned pet

Send me pet play tasks!!
🔐 locked until the end of November with one hour unlock time daily to edge
Edges 210/609
Accidental ruins 3
hungariancommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 03:08 PM   #120
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I'm halfway through and I'm not sure that I'm gonna make it.... D:

(Slap Count: 126 | Spit Slap Count: 20 | Spank Count: 690)
You can make it! You are strong! How long left to go?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
newbie, pm dares, rules